The Hue

The amenities are great! Great wifi and community. The Hue is a bike ride away to many stores, great convenience! The floor to ceiling windows are also a big bonus!
People are friendly! I enjoy walking around the community and going to the gym. The staff is great including the maintenance. I love how everything is set up (pool, gym and the mail/package room)
The hue has overall been a good place to live. My room had a long window beside my bed that was super nice to sit next to and do work. The kitchen and bathroom are also very nice
I have been living here for almost a year now and I absolutely love it. It’s the perfect spot for college students. The staff is really nice and everyone is super friendly. Did I mention theres a pool?! Count me in!
So far it’s been cool living here, but since corona arrived I haven’t been able to use the amenities hence why I gave 4 stars since I haven’t experienced everything. The only thing I would say I dislike is the amount of times the trash is picked up. Other than that I like living here.
pretty cool little setup, wish the wifi were a bit better for my ps4. doesnt seem to work a lot of the time, other than that everything is perfectly fine.
It is amazing! I love the experience and the staff is lovely. Everything is super maintained and clean. All the departments are very organised and they try to help you with every problem. I just felt they should have had some benefits to the students due the crisis happening right now
So far my experience at The Hue has been amazing! The staff have been extremely helpful, maintenance is timely and the amenities are great. I love it here!
So far it is great! I don’t have any complaints. I would recommend this place to anyone who is going to school in Savannah and don’t want to live on a campus.
room for improvement, building stairways are usually pretty dirty and there is a lot of trash in the stairwell. The dumpsters to pull into the garage are usually in the road