room for improvement, building stairways are usually pretty dirty and there is a lot of trash in the stairwell. The dumpsters to pull into the garage are usually in the road

Living hear has been a great experience! So much living space and it’s really nice to be able to have a kitchen and cook! Planning on staying for a few years

The Hue makes living as a busy student easier, with included appliances, furniture, and electricity. The location is great too as it is near several scad buildings

I love living so close to the bus line as well as my major building (Adler hall). All the staff is so friendly and maintenance is very fast to fix any problems. It is nice to feel like im living in a community but still have my own room and bathroom that came fully furnished. I plan on living here again next year!

It has been wonderful. The maintenance staff has been very polite and have been responding quickly and swiftly. The front desk has been very helpful with whatever question or confusion I have had in the past.

I like the amount of space that everyone gets in their own rooms and the space in their own bathrooms. Having my own space is very helpful..

I love living herd staff is super sweet. I do wish that the mail room automatically always sent you a code. or that you could use your phone some how and scan your tracking number and the door would open.

For me, I think everything is good. Except the first time I came to here that my bedroom was not cleaned. The office stuffs were very kind to talk to me.

Love living at the Hue! The staff is so friendly and I wish I had more free time to go to the events that they throw for us! I highly recommend living here

It is a good place to live in. The only thing is that I wish they had an police officer located on the fist floor. Many people come in and out of the apartment building and I believe having a police officer placed on the entrance should be essential!

Great room and window view. Only complaint is I am often never notified when I have a package. Other than that, the building is great. Happy to live here

The Hue is an amazing place to live! The size of the apartments is perfect, the beds are big and comfy. Its cool that there is a pool, and the living room area is a great place to do homework!

It is been good and near my classes. It is easier to walk to places and it is near Broughton which is great because I get to go to so many places like to eat where we can use scad cash like Wasabi and also class like herstand

On move in day, my room seemed as though it had not been cleaned prior to the move in. My bedroom is hot compared to the rest of the unit. I also do not always get notified for packages. Other than these three things, my experience here has been great! Maintenance is always on top of things and I love having the amenities here without having to leave.

My experience at the Hue has been great so far. I haven’t had much more than a few minor hiccups every once in a while that were quickly solved by staff within a day.

It's pretty decent for the price my only complaint is the package room is really an unorganized in the place to access the room is really janky.

VERY GOOD. The only issue is the hallway In out apartment echos sound from the living room into my room. But I love It here. So much better than the dorms.

I love living at the Hue. I have convinced 5 of my friends to come live here for this school year. Everything I would want in an apartment! It is close enough to my classes. And I have my own privacy.

So far I am enjoying my stay at The Hue, everyone is so friendly and the events are fun to go to! I am glad to have access to a pool and the gym whenever I want, it makes exercising a lot easier with my busy schedule.

It's a great housing complex, with a few minor imperfections that are bearable but i wish was not considering the rates in rent for the hue. However as a student it has been great the location is not the safest in the night but it's great for using the bus.

Sound insulation is not good Sound insulation is not good Sound insulation is not good Sound insulation is not good Sound insulation is not good everywhere another is that No TV music in the public area on the third floor No TV music in the public area on the third floor No TV music in the public area on the third floor

Enjoying the amenities and the free coffee in the lounge. The rooms are spacious with nice size closets and in bedroom bathrooms. The staff is very friendly.

I really enjoy the amenities and communal spaces on the 3rd floor. The cleanliness and maintenance request completion could be improved. However I do love the coffee machine and events that are offered.

I've had a really great experience here at the Hue! As a Scad student, it's super convenient to be at the Hue because of its location. My roommates and I all get along super well! I'm looking forward to the rest of the year here at The Hue!!

My experience at the hue has been pleasent..so far the community is great, as well as, the amenities and the staff is always willing to help.