Staff is very helpful and nice. They are very busy and yet always make time for anything you need. The maintenance staff always waves when you drive by them.

Reply from The Huntington

The location is great. The maintenance crew could be better and less rude when they are contacted for an emergency on the weekends. There is room for improvement on communication about maintenance requests and notifications

Reply from The Huntington

Management is picky about community rules but doesn’t fix anything. Even if something is fixed it’s fixed poorly. There is a five foot hole in the grass that hasn’t been fixed in over a year but the residents can’t leave a bucket on the porch!

Reply from The Huntington

Recently asked about the ice maker in my freezer because my last out dated apartment had one. Laura was so kind to see if maintenance could check it out, all they need is a few parts and I could have an ice maker. Quick and efficient customer service

Reply from The Huntington

I think this is an awesome place to live!!! I love all of the amenities that my apartment has, and I love the location! If only my neighbors were more respectful... (well, to be fair, it's only one apt in particular)

Reply from The Huntington

Living here has been good. Sometimes there are no dog bags in the holders which can be really frustrating when I go out to walk my dog. Neighbors are friendly and overall it's a good community

Reply from The Huntington

So far my expirence has been wonderful! Quick maintance and getting used to the area has been easy. Everyone is very friendly and I couldn't be happier with the size of the bedrooms and it has made it easy to feel at home in such a short period of timing!

Reply from The Huntington

Nice residence. A little on the older side so things need to be fixed but overall great. Always happy when there are no pest issues, a problem I have had previously at other residences.

Reply from The Huntington

Really great community and staff is very helpful. Located near a park makes walking a little ways with the kids a big payout in the end very nice place. 10:10

Reply from The Huntington

Lovely apartment, new modern appliances, attractive flooring. Excellent use of space, plenty of room. Great walls and paint. Overall amazing unit.

Reply from The Huntington

Quiet, clean neighborhood. Downside....was told prior to signing lease that I could smoke on my balcony and now told not to. Oh well, trying to quit anyway

Reply from The Huntington

Any issues so far have been responded to promptly by staff. The online portal stream lines both payment and submitting work orders. The location of the complex is nice for me and it is a quiet place to live.

Reply from The Huntington

All the renovations that were promised when I signed the lease were done upon move in very nicely. The staff has been very welcoming and sweet. A few maintenance things from moving in have been slow to happen, but I feel confident they will be taken care of.

Reply from The Huntington

I’ve been here for almost 2 months and have enjoyed the community very much. The area is very pet friendly and when I need assistance the Huntington’s is quick to react

Reply from The Huntington

The Huntington Apartments in Lakewood Colorado have been lovely as of yet. We moved in a month ago and any issues that have arrised have been handled swiftly.

Reply from The Huntington

I love living here! My apartment is clean, quiet, and residents are friendly! Maintenance has been prompt and thorough and management has been very helpful!

Reply from The Huntington

Love the view of trees out of my windows and the leasing agents are very friendly. But, our one bedroom apartment is really small for how much rent is increasing each time we renew. So it’s a great place to live, but gets pricy fast!

Reply from The Huntington

Myself and my husband and our furbabies have been living here little over a year we renewed our lease in July over all it's a nice place some things take a little longer to get fixed

Reply from The Huntington

We moved in at the beginning of April and so far we have loved it. We have only had a couple of issues: Maintenance said things got fixed and yet we still have outlets that aren’t working, and a stove burner that doesn’t work. We also are worried about new management there have been a lot of changes so far and wondering when it will settled down. But we love the location, love the view from the apartment and the office staff is great😊

Reply from The Huntington

The Maintenance team has been very helpful. The Staff is friendly. The pool is small but it is nice to lay by. I wish there were more recycling bins

Reply from The Huntington

I do enjoy the space I have in my apartment but sometimes I wish the community space around me was nicer andnlooked more inviting. I can only make my personal space so cute.

Reply from The Huntington

It had not been good living here. The apartment feels like it’s falling apart. The hot tub didn’t work all summer and the rent is too high for what you get

Reply from The Huntington

Great working with me as I fell behind closing my business, however I feel could’ve got ahead a bit sooner if there was an option to waive late fees one time or late fees were less and if I’d known about the promise to pay option a bit sooner. Maintenance is pretty quick at getting things done, apartments are cute. I will say some of the newer rules being communicated has been a bit rough, I got rid of my grill in the time they told me to find out the notice didn’t apply to me since I am on 1st floor and got rid of a perfectly good grill since the clarification email was sent after the time frame we had to get rid of items on deck. Also I’m not a smoker but the no smoking policy restricting smoking on decks or on the premises is a bit weird for me to tell my guests and I can’t imagine how smokers living in the complex feel paying rent and having to go to the car or walk to the park to smoke. But overall my living experience has been good, the care of the property is very good and clean which I do appreciate.

Reply from The Huntington

community doesn't have many amenities or the ones they do have are small and not appealing. The public park near by is great. Maintains time and quality is okay but the people are awesome! Leasing office could use some work as far as employees friendliness and accuracy. other than that apartment is fairly nice inside and pretty roomy. I love that the rooms are over sized!

Reply from The Huntington

Nice quite location with friendly staff. affordable rent for the Denver area and easy access to major roads and close to the foothills. great access to hiking trails.