I have lived in my current apartment for 10 years and on the property since 1995. My maintenance needs have always been addressed in a timely and courteous manner.

Reply from The Huntington

The trash program is no good since I live across from the trash bins. Large hikes in rent even if we have been here a while. Wish I could use a charcoal grill.

Reply from The Huntington

Overall, we love living here! Our apartment is wonderful. My only complaint is the cleanliness of the outside of the buildings. Neighbors just leave massive bags of trash to sit out all day on top of their trash cans. Trash cans that have had the same stinky stuff sitting in the bottom the entire time we've been here. That is attracting flies, that are getting in the house. I also wish we had someone come vacuum the stairs more often. I clean our landing, but it's a little embarrassing when we have guests. Lastly, the grass gets over watered and thw guys who mow it are tearing chuncks of grass out every weeks, it's starting to look bad. Overall though, we love it here! Management and maintenance are wonderful and awesome!

Reply from The Huntington

Everybody who works for The Huntington is so nice and very helpful. I wish we could opt out of the valet trash and just take it to the dumpsters ourselves but other than that it's a great place to live.

Reply from The Huntington

Ok for most part but hot tub is always cold pool is mostly ok but green mainly is doing a great job every time we need something done in our apartment that are always prompt

Reply from The Huntington

Anytime I need something I just call and it's a quick response and I like that. Basketball tennis court are very nice and the new workout gym is nice too.

Reply from The Huntington

The outside areas of the complex are nice but interior needs updating. Also instead of fixing the tennis courts why not expand the swimming pool. It is way too small for so many residents.

Reply from The Huntington

I've lived here for two years and have loved it, great staff, great people, great area. I don't plan on moving any time soon. It's close to Denver and the mountains.

Reply from The Huntington

I have lived here for almost a year and a half and I have had no problems with anything major. Just minor maintenance problems. Surrounded by good neighbors too!

Reply from The Huntington

Kind people at the front offices and will all ways make sure to be on top of fixing whatever is needed to be fixed at your apartment and follow up to makes sure was done.

Reply from The Huntington

Prompt at getting service request done on a timely manner. Nice heated pool open all year round, community center is really nice. Plus they have a after hours security that responds to residents calls for emergencies or concerns.

Reply from The Huntington

Pros: The best experience I have had here at the Huntington was with the maintenance team. I had an emergency leak in my bathroom at 5am a few months back, and they were so quick to respond back and get the problem taken care of immediately. Cons: the trash that tendants dump on the side of the dumpster bins...big furniture. It makes the place appear to be a dump.

Reply from The Huntington

Living at the Huntington apartments for this past year has been a wonderful experience. They have a wonderful staff and the community within home.. really do make this a home.

Reply from The Huntington

This is a nice place to live. It's quiet and right next to a park. Haven't had any issues living here. I moved in in May 2014. Parking is pretty good there's plenty of spaces available

Reply from The Huntington

Convenient and Great management! Everything is made easy by the leasing office and very attentive polite people. We felt welcome in the new community. Thanks a lot!!!

Reply from The Huntington

No complaints, everyone on site has been extremely friendly and helpful, the property always seems to be in very good condition, only 2 more days until move in! Very excited!

Reply from The Huntington

The staff is nice but i have some very rude neighbors. If the smokers and dog owners would pick up after themselves it would be a much nicer