Nice location— horrible office policy. Nothing is ever completely fixed and often they try to blame the resident. The staff are nice people—the company not so much.

Reply from The Huntington

Any requests or maintenance issues I've inquired about have been addressed and resolved in a timely manner. The area is maintained regularly, keeping it clean and safe for all residents and animals.

Reply from The Huntington

Life is good at the Huntington, although some maintenance/pool issues can be improved upon, I am happy living here. The park is close and the staff is great.

Reply from The Huntington

apartment is nice and comfortable. Great location next to Bear Creek Trail. Lots of stores and eateries in immediate vicinity. I have a nice washer dryer unit with sky light and balcony.

Reply from The Huntington

The Huntington is a nice place to live. The neighborhood is quiet and the complex is clean. The units are nice. Management could do a little better on keeping the parking lot in repair and notifying their tenants when renovations are going on in surrounding units.

Reply from The Huntington

Clean and well maintained exterior and common grounds. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests often need multiple requests.

Reply from The Huntington

A quiet place to relax where it does feel like home. Friendly neighbors and a green belt to exercise in the Colorado air. Plenty of parking and a friendly staff makes this apartment living an easy choice to stay.

Reply from The Huntington

The maintenance has always been very quick. The office I very nice. I love the close trail, year round pool, weight room, and basket ball court. I would give 5 stars but the 10% late fee instead of $50 is a bit steap.

Reply from The Huntington

Love love love living here! My family has lived here for about 7 months now and we love it! The staff is amazing and always very kind and quick to help. Maintenance is very quick to respond and also very kind.

Reply from The Huntington

The staff at the Huntington's is amazing. It is super easy to communicate with them and they always do a good job at making you feel at home.

Reply from The Huntington

I really enjoy the community and the employees that help make this place a great quality of living environment. The staff is so friendly and always working to make sure my needs are met in a timely manner. The area is so beautiful and we'll kept. I love living here.

Reply from The Huntington

You Must stop the Valet Trash Service, It appears to be a Lousy service. They regularly miss picking up the trash. I have lived here for 1 and 1/2 years and they have always been this way. Get rid of a service when it is no good.

Reply from The Huntington

Great. Starting 2nd month here. It has been terrific so far. Staff is great. Neighbors friendly and considerate. Office staff friendly, very hospitable and extraordinarily responsive to all questions and request...within 24 hours or less.

Reply from The Huntington

I give this place a five star place was nice n clean when we arrived staff was very helpful nice community the pool area is Beautiful and the club is very unique

Reply from The Huntington

I have had a great experience living at the Huntington. Every time I have had contact with the main office, they have been courteous, pleasant, and helpful. I have always had at least 24 hours notice before anyone enters my apartment.

Reply from The Huntington

We have had many problems with our neighbors and no solution. The complex itself is great but neighbors are awful and no one is held to apartments policys.

Reply from The Huntington

I've lived hereally for almost 3 years, I'm not a picky resident, so I've really enjoyed living here. The only thing I don't like is the fact that there is no real "party room"

Reply from The Huntington

Great so far! No complaints. I just wish I wasn't forced to pay for the pickup trash service, considering I can just walk 20 extra feet to throw away my trash on my own. Great area to live, great community.

Reply from The Huntington

It's nice here! It's quiet, most the people here are nice. There was a problem with barking dogs and it was felt with swiftly! The grounds are nice and clean

Reply from The Huntington

Everything has went smoothly even our rough transition from another place to here, they made it really smooth and they took care of us! Thank you Huntington Apartments!

Reply from The Huntington

It is a wonderful place to live I love the park that is behind the apartmentsmall and so douse my dog. There are plenty of trees and lots of restaurants

Reply from The Huntington

I really love it here so far! I have had a great experience with the office and I have heard from other residents that you take care of resident issues as soon

Reply from The Huntington

I enjoy living here but I wish the doggie bags were refilled more often. The office staff is always very friendly and the residents are very respectful when it comes to noise.

Reply from The Huntington

Apartments themselves are pretty good although too expensive. It doesn't help that a lot of money is wasted watering the grass when it rains and such. Also charging people for a trash service they don't want or use seems uncalled for.

Reply from The Huntington

Good place to live! We don't love the trash service but other than its been a good experience. Landscape is maintained and service calls are answered quickly if there is a problem.