Beautifully kept property and pool! People are super friendly and my daughter loves playing outside. The maintenance crew is always working hard and the office staff is very caring. We are glad to be here

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

The complex is quiet and very well maintained. They attend to any issue quick and efficiently. The maintainance crew is fast and very helpful and the office staff will work with you on any questions or concerns you have.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

There is no consistency here anymore. I don't get return calls. There is a policy to have to have a sticker for covered parking yet no one has one. It's really annoying

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Great! the only thing I don't like is the late fee for just being one day late on rent. One time I paid at 12:05am and I was still charged $50. I also hate that the parking late at night.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I have lived here for 2 weeks now and its is a great place to live and I have friends that want to move here now and I'm trying to get them to move here. also the maintience team is good and get things done as soon as possible

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Love loving here. No problems getting help from maintenance. Haven't lost a package and everyone has been friendly. Pet friendly and pet stations for people to pick up any messes left by their pets.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Very clean, quite, respectfully residents, apartments are fairly priced, gated community. relatively easy to lease an apartment at the huntly

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

There is a lot of issues, but worst of all is the noise, also the Service in office horrible , not friendly at all. It is a very nice community but with to many things to think twice.

Great communication with residents. Always prompt when it comes to maintenance request. Office staff is very friendly. Only concern is the parking..

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Great community! Melissa is a great apartment manager. No complaints. Very quiet community and apart very current model. Have lived in many Milestone properties. This is the best yet.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I've lived here for a mumber of years and really like the small apartment complex feel. The staff are friendly and quick to respond to any service needs.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Lived here for more than 3 years and love it. I would recommend this place to anyone! The manager here, Melissa, is very professional and helpful. The grounds are always well maintained. It's a great place to live

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Amazing! We absolutely love living here! Staff and maintenance are attentive, quick, professional and very helpful. Everyone is always very nice and courteous! No complaints here!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Just recently moved in but everything is great so far! The office staff is very nice and helpful. The maintenance guys respond pretty quickly to request.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Nice place to stay with friendly neighbors. Maintenance work are very punctual and do great work. The Office staff are very polite. I am staying for another year!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I'm on my third year and it's great! Staff is so friendly and very helpful. Pretty awesome place to stay especially when everything is local.

Great customer Great maintenance been here three years plus and have no complaints nice clean property and looks good easy axis to 45 close to all shopping convenient location. There always cleaning up and upgrading the property and make it look better and better

Nice community. Don't like all the stray cats around the property. Convenient location for shopping. Maintenance rocks!!! Melissa is very nice too

I love living here! Good location, relatively quiet. I have no complaints about the apartment itself. I'm pretty sure I'll be renewing my lease. My only issue with the property is that there is a lack of parking at times.

I have lived here four years and have recently renewed for another yesr. The complex is always clean and the staff is helpful and professional. The prices are also very reasonable. I recommend this complex yo all of my friends. The only things that could be improved is parking (late night parking is terrible) and the laundry utilities (many of the dryers are out of order). Besides those two issues i am very pleased to live here.

Its great!!! I love the Huntly. All the staff are really nice and friend and they work with you when you have a problem. They even put up with all your issues with patience!!!!

I have been living at Huntley for almost a year and I have no complaints! Very good and helpful maintenance staff. Nice, safe and quiet community.

Very Nice and friendly people. The pool is always clean . When one problem comes, are fast to fix it in the best way!!!. There not nose at all! The areas around are always clean. Good place to live!

I am extremely happy living here at the Huntley. The complex is nice and they are always making improvements to thw property. The staff is very friendly. It's in a great location and does not feel busy though it is in a busy area. Extremely happy with my experience since I have lived year for the past year.

I have lived at the Huntley for a little over 5 months now and they have been so good! I had a problem with my dishwasher and they were right there the next day since I reported it at night. You get your money's worth when living at this place