Great place to live! Quite and friendly. Management very helpful with all your needs! Maintenance quick to help with all needs! Awesome place to live

There is quite a bit of noise around my building with the kids playing around it. Also the neighbor that lives above me is pretty loud too .

Great staff, amenities are just what you need. Lease prices are very affordable. Have been here almost a year and will definitely renew my lease!

I am happy to live at The Huntley. I have lived here for 7 years, and the apartment is still probably the best on El Dorado. Maintenance always works hard to fix any issues.

Parking is horrible! Thought the apartments would be more updated for the price we pay. Also dont like that we cant be us! I understand we want to keep our community clean but not to be able to even put up an American flag is a bit much

I love living here , the place is always clean and the service is very good. And my baby loves swimming pool. We have nearby grocery stores and restaurants

Great Customer Service, and everyone in the office is really helpful, made the leasing experience really easy and helpful. Appreciate all the help

The Huntley is an excellent community. It's nice, clean, and usually very quiet. I've lived here for two years now and have really enjoyed it.

The leasing process, which was smooth. and the community is clean, very polite and quiet. The parking lots and covered parking are well maintained (I got several flat tires from all the potholes and glass and nails in the parking areas at my last apartment!) and maintenance seems to be done with minimal interruption or imposition. I find the security to be reassuring in this area. The Huntley is like an island of peace in a not so appealing neighborhood.

when i first moved to Webster this was the place i wanted to live at. After two years of living in a mediocre complex i was able to finally move to the Huntley. I love it here.

Very quiet nice place to live. Never had issues with neighbors and nice complex. Am going on my fouth year and I haven't had any issues. I like this place.

Overall a great living environment. The staff is friendly and the apartments are great for the price. My only issue is the cars that stay within the parking lot sometimes sit there for days, making parking hard to find. The noise level is never out of hand but people are often times noisy.

Move in was a smooth transition once I received the info I needed it was good. Looking forward to my experience here as an resident of the Huntley

The experience has been good. Typical apartment neighbor sound level. Maintenance came by 1 day after request, so no complaints here. Very quick service, and handled the job.

Love it here! Clean, safe, beautiful, and prompt maintenance service. The mail does not notify you if you have packages, so you just need to check with the office, but living here is awesome!

Very nice community to live in very well kept and maintained I would recommend it to anyone Take some time to check it out when you have time

Very easy move in process. Signing everything online ahead of time is great. With so much to do on the day you’re moving, knowing that everything is taken care of and all you have to do is pick up your keys is perfect

I enjoyed it here for the most part but the rent has gone up a lot. People don’t clean up after their dogs at all. And the women that work in the office talk very loud about others personal business which is unprofessional. This apartment complex is pretty on el Dorado compared to the others. That’s just my opinion.

Great place to live, the neighbors and friendly and the office staff is amazing. No major problem since I been here. Complex is well taking care of most of the employees have been here over 5 or more years. Keep up the good work Team Huntley(Webster)

The management is excellent! Attentive, very sweet, very patient and kind. I love my new little home and look forward to spending the next 13 months here!

I love living in this community. I believe for the amount of rent that is paid there should be some significant upgrades inside. But maintenance request are adhered to swiftly. Candace is phenominal with her customer service, as well as upgrade or maintenance on the rod iron gates leading into the apartments. If they ever wanted to change the 2story apartment to townhomes to be purchased I would purchase one

So far the community seems like good people. I wish the management was more strict about what is and is not allowed to stay on porches/patios. But that's not really a huge deal. The location is really nice. They seem to keep the landscape well maintained too, which is always nice.

Great place to live. The only draw back is other people parking in the spot I pay for. Nice safe gate community. Management is great getting things fixed on time.

Helpful ladies in the leasing office. Very nice clean aparrments in a good area. I like the gym and pool it's all well kept up and taken care of.

I really like The Huntley because it is a very quiet community l 'the pool is very large and clean, comfortable ls manager is very friendly always helps my solutions. the apartments have a very nice design 'have many windows' have a very nice view, they are very safe and very independent, they are spacious and very comfortable I always recommend it to my friends as a good and excellent option to live.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments