Very dog friendly! Great staff and friendly concierge! My unit is very nice and great balcony views of downtown Dallas. Beautiful scenery! Love it.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great community except parking. There are too many overpriced “reserved” spots which are not sold and sit empty. There is not enough guest parking.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Parking, noise and traffic are the only downfalls to living at the katy. Also, the dog trash needs to be emptied more frequently -bags are piled up at least once a week. I enjoy my neighbors, concierge staff and leasing agents.

Overall great staff, amenities, and services! Gym with peloton is a great feature. Pool tends to get crowded in the summer. Elevators are slow but has improved some.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Some issues with floors, appliances, but maintenance is very helpful and overall happy with the apartment and level of noise, amenities etc.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My girlfriend and I were one of the first residents to move in last December and we are about to renew our lease. We have had a relatively good experience thus far. Before moving to The Katy, my girlfriend and I toured nearly every high rise apartment near downtown Dallas. The Katy was the best choice for us because of it's convenient location to the highway and the Katy trail. We have a Great Dane and we like to walk her on the trail. We moved in while the building was not even close to completion. Although we couldn't use the amenities when we first moved in, leasing and accommodations were exceptional thanks to Chelsea the assistant manager. The amenities are definitely the best in Dallas. The gym is huge and has good equipment for all kinds of workouts, the lounges and balconies have a high end hotel feel, the dog park and dog wash are huge and can't be matched. The only criticism I have is minor. The pool always has terrible loud music playing. The playlist sounds like yesterday's overplayed hits that no one liked to begin with (currently at the pool and the crazy frog song is playing. Not kidding). The office space on the 9th floor also has music playing and can be distracting.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great amenities. Good location next to the American Airlines Center. Would like to have a few more restaurants nearer to the place and sometimes guest parking is inconvenient.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I really like living in the Katy, but there are some things that really need improvement. The elevators are constantly broken and one of them makes a really loud shrieking noise all the time! It is a constant annoyance in our apartment.

Great community, very clean. Nice amenities. The gym is nice but they really desperately need a bench press and a squat rack. They have a smith machine, but these are horrible for doing Bench/Squats. Also with at least an Olympic bar and some plates it would have just about all you need.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I moved in at the end of April and since before I moved in, my experience here with everyone has been nothing but pleasant.....from the leasing staff to the other residents. My move was so easy with the convenience of the elevators being assigned for my move. My movers were able to get in and out in a timely manner. The apt was move in ready and I started to enjoy the amenities from day one.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Good noise attenuation from neighbors due to the concrete walls. Noise do filter through corridor walls and unit entry doors. Overall is OK.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I put four stars instead of since this is an early review and I just moved in today. So far everything seems great. I love the unit and the leasing office has been very helpful.

The Katy is a beautiful building with great amenities. I am glad that the coffee shop reopened and that there are grills available to use both by the pool and on the terrace.

I have been here for about 5 months and it has been great so far. The visitor parking get full pretty fast so sometimes I need to plan around that.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is a beautiful building just close enough to lots of restaurants but far enough from congestion. The staff is excellent! Always friendly and working to maintain a great place to live.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Noise from neighbors has diminished significantly. Issues with visitor parking remain and the property refuses to charge for visitor parking even though they have the arm bars and the pay machines ready to go.

The staff is so kind and helpful! The building is beautiful - from the well polished units to the amazing amenities! Only issue is parking isn’t great if coming in past 8 PM. The building is very safe and the concierges are fabulous!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I love the apartments themselves (floorplans, layouts, amenities). The building amenities are incredible - the gym is huge, well equipped, and never too crowded. The staff is so friendly - especially the concierge.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I preferred my self serve coffee over the coffee shop lol. I really miss parking in the regular spaces before the enforcement of the reserved spots because now most of those spots are open and it’s hard to find a spot at night. Concierge is always great to me and really help me out.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great place to live! People are friendly and the location is great. The negatives are the elevators are always broken and lead to long waits and guest parking is limited.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

So far great place to live. The amenities are amongst the best offered anywhere close by. Drawbacks are mainly the parking garage especially for guests. Elevator smells like zoo as it’s super pet friendly.

The Katy is a beautiful apartment and I love the amenities such as the gym and beautiful pool. The apartments are spacious and quiet. The most disappointing aspect has been the guest parking situation. There is never available parking for my guests.

Experience at the Katy has been overall positive, building has very nice amenities, especially the gym and pool. The front desk concierge workers have been kind.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

New Building and new amenities is always great. Love living here but there are some things that need work. The water pressure is very low. If you have people visiting 3 people can’t shower back to back. Some of the hardware in the shower/bathroom is very cheap. The colors are changing on the hardware.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Parking situation needs to be re-visited. Currently more than 75% of reserved spots (estimate) sit empty. I've seen only a handful of garages utilized. I understand if there is demand, but there isn't. Please please re-visit this and reduce the number of assigned spots until demand is there for them.