Wonderful experience here at the Katy. Great location. Excellent amenities and staff. Luxury apartment homes. Nice pool. Best dog park in Dallas.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Move in a few months ago and absolutely love it here. The amenities are well maintained and so convienient especially If you have a busy schedule.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love living here! Amenities are wonderful and I really don’t have to leave most days. The dog park is excellent and have one of the best pools in the community.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Christa has been extremely helpful through entire leasing process and available throughout the day for questions and timely in providing feedback.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Living at the Katy has been wonderful. I love my apartment and especially the view. Location wise, you cant beat being so close to the Katy trail.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Christa is the best leasing agent I've ever had to pleasure of working with. From the very beginning, she was nice, energetic, and answered every question I had during the leasing process.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great amenities! We have taken advantage of the rooftop grill. Looking forward to getting to the gym and pool. The floor to ceiling windows in the apartment are an amazing view!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I love living in this community! The comfort and ease of living is unmatched. The location is fantastic. The amenities are superior to other communities and so clean. I have no complaints!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Everyone we've met throughout this entire process has been extremely helpful, friendly and have gone above and beyond to insure our comfort!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I have lived at 2 other high rise buildings in the area and the Katy so far has been my favorite! Not only for the building amenities but I also like the vibe of neighbors here.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I’ve been here 3 weeks and LOVE it! Amazing staff - the leasing office and concierge are extremely responsive and available and always help when needed. Amenities are fantastic as well! Especially the pool and gym.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love everything about this location- so close to food/ coffee and special events going on at AA. Such friendly and attentive staff that are quick to answer any question.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy has been above and beyond expectations! From applying to moving in I have been so happy! I would highly recommend it to anyone! If you’re in question do a tour and you will not regret!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is the best modern luxury apartment in the city! The amenities are breathtaking! Christa C. is a great leasing officer. She was knowledgeable, patient, and thorough. In addition, she was available to answer all my questions.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Karley was amazing. Showed me the entire property and when I came back for a second look, she didn’t hesitate at all. Super friendly. This place is so nice. Can’t wait to move in!!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I loved this place from the moment I saw it! Everyone was very welcoming and friendly! Also very helpful in answering all of my questions and accommodating me. They made me feel like they really wanted me to live at the Katy!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Awesome administrative staff and state of the art amenities. Clean, new, and polished complex. Great, convenient location near downtown and the Katy Trail.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

We’ve had a great time meeting other residents and the staff has been awesome! I can’t wait to use my reward points they offer too! So many pros, the cons haven’t revealed themselves.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love the Katy so far. Amenities are amazing - jacuzzi, work space, gym, lounge. And the staff has been great. Neighbors have been friendly as well.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Staff is great, online systems work well, and the maintenance team is top shelf. I've lived here for nearly a year and I will absolutley be resigning. Live Well at The Katy!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love the building the people amenities and location really good size apts nice staff always clean near everything walkable distancie to everything

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Very pleasant staff and awesome amenities. Great location off of the Katy Trail. If you have a dog it is very pet friendly with the roof top dog park!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Gym is awesome! Leasing office has been great to work with. Very impressed with the quality of the building and love the location... in particular the proximity to the Katy Trail.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I just moved in a couple of weeks ago but everything has been great and the staff is so helpful! The dog park has also been great and our dog loves!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Everything about The Katy has been amazing so far. I love all of the amenities that are provided and everything is beautiful here! It is in the perfect location too.