The Lakes at Windward

The Lakes at Windward is a great location - close to anything you would ever want! You can tell that the units are older (i.e. no pantries, bathroom cabinets don't have drawers, kitchen cabinets aren't very deep), but they have done dome renovating. The model is a great start for where they want to head. Overall, the community is nice and maintained. There is always a lawn crew out tidying up something.
I find lake union hill way one of the beat place to live in as the society is well maintained and safe to live in! I would recommend other as well!
It is really hard to get maintenance out to my place when needed. It took a while to get them to come out when I first moved here. I had to end up calling the corporate office.
You can hear what next door or what downstairs is saying. If you're a person that does not like noise don't rent at this place. It gets pretty noisy.
Affordable rent and with friendly helpful staff. Nice landscaping. Buildings are a bit older but generally maintained. Decent amenitities. Maintenance staff is responsive. Close proximity to Manning Oaks Elementary School.
this best community for because it is safe and calm. my kid has enough area to play and play area is occupied with enough things. swimming pool and gym has plenty of space and equipments
Great place to live friendly staff does a great job getting needs met and very understanding and I have been here for 5 years that tells you something
Great place to live. Very supporting and helpful staff. All the amenities are wonderful and well maintained. Staff takes cares and keep arranging events. Loved the place
It is great experience to live here. It like a we are in second home as we do not miss India very much. Here we celebrate every festival like holi diwali.
This society has a Good neighborhood , supportive staff , facilities available All festivals celebrated , good maintainence , feels like home