Apartments are old and even after renovation not up to mark, the service is poor and staff seems helpless with no clear answer. I moved recently and the hot water was not there in my apartment from day 1, these things should have been checked before handing over the keys, I raised the complaint at 8:00 am online, went to office at 11:00 am and 1:45 pm and they kept telling me that someone is coming to fix but they can't commit on time. finally someone arrived at 3:30 am and told that water heater is bad and need to be replaced and would be done on monday i.e after 2 days. We pleaded that person to fix and finally he called someone and arranged a new water heater. WOW that was my 1st day in apartment. And I haven't mentioned yet the dirty floors , slow water speed in tap , dead and live cockroaches roaming around and list goes on and on.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

My experience here at The Lakes at Windward in Alpharetta, GA has been HORRIBLE. With unruly and disrespectful neighbors who have multiple families living in one apartment, it's very sad and pitiful that some poeple cant be civilized.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Not good. I have roach infestation that is being made to be my fault to where I had to hire Orkin to come out and fix my issue and the only thing I was asking for was to subtract the $75 every other month to cover orkin fixing the issue that is not my fault. I got a demand for rent and threats of eviction because I shorted my rent $75. The lady Erin in the office was extremely rude as well as the regional manager Pamela that called me back. Both of them made it seem like it was my fault when the roaches were there before I moved in. I have a child with special needs and both my children have asthma and allergies and I have never in my life had an issue with roaches and for me to be treated this way by the leasing office is deplorable. You are going to try to evict me because I had to pay to fix an issue that their pest control could not fix in the almost 3 months that I was contacting them about this roach infestation. This is a shame.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Loads of maintenance needs to be done in the community. The outer appearance look fabulous but the inner beauty is what needs to be corrected. Proper maintenance needs to be done for every building

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Community has improved. Place is on the small side. Service response could improve- had to beg for help n beg more at times. Neighbors are really nice and grounds are pretty.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Love the neighborhood! Very quiet and well kept up. Only issue is the trash, there seems to be a high volume of occupants, so trash has started to get too full.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I like the community overall but please address the pest problem. The area is really upscale so you can imagine how shocking it was to discover bugs.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very good apartments and very good neighborhood. Maintainance needs to be improved. Other than that everything is good. School is next to the appartment.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good management and good services. Maintainance requests should be worked more better. Otherwise everything is good. Recently I put a request, to fix my screen door. They fixed it. But the same day it has came out. Didn't like the way they fixed.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This is people community to live. It has nice location near to everythink you can think of. You will it here. place for kids lots of fun and activities.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good, few apartments need to get renewed. Maintainance is good. Neighborhood is really good. School is next to the apartment, which is a +point.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good amount of open space and close to Walmart, Costco, Kroger and a few company offices. Two tennis courts and a play area for children available.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great to access all shopping and good location. Maintenance needs improvement. Houses are generally smaller compared to the price we pay lose access to schools

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

You can hear what next door or what downstairs is saying. If you're a person that does not like noise don't rent at this place. It gets pretty noisy.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

overall nice community. Located near all major shopping areas and restaurants. Overall quiet community. Overall neatly kept apartment community

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Community is very old .. and there are cockroaches .. wondering if pest control happens or not. It should be maintained properly and all the electronic is also old

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Please provide the short checklist document which can tell us what are the mandatory things we should finish before move in. Check the utilities functionality (like washer & dryer) and make sure everything is functioning.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

We enjoy living here. Not having valet trash is a bit of an inconvenience. The air conditioner is always on the fritz. Yet over all it’s a good temporary spot while we are living in GA. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Staff & maintenance is slow on response. Cockroaches issue not completely resolved in several months, impacting allergies at home. Rent increase at the time of lease renewal mentioning renovations and no fixed dates even at 2nd months into new lease rate.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great with respect to the location. Maintenance is average and generally smaller and old homes. Very accessible to schools and Alpharetta downtown

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The location, staff and people make this community great. Kids love to play in playground. Rewards are amazing. Swimming pool and gym are also good.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Nice community to live in. I have been living here for last 2 years. staff is good, the maintenance can be better many of the issues are not resolved in one call

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The lakes at windward has been our home since May 2018. We had a few concerns at move-in like patio door blind damage, unfilled gaps on the floor and roaches. Everything was very well addressed quickly. Maintenance issues are still very timely addressed. Maintenance staff here are courteous and great. Absolutely no mold in the house. Gym could have been better. Kids play area needs some improvement and hasn't been addressed for a very long time now. Other than these two negative points, this is a great community.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Pretty good but to many kids playing IN the road WITHOUT parent supervision, other than that good staff and good neighbors quite and polite and kind

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Convenient location in Alpharetta, Nice neighborhood. Good people around. Ample outdoor spaces. Groceries, restaurants are near by, Hindu (Hanuman) temple, Schools nearby.