We enjoy living here. Not having valet trash is a bit of an inconvenience. The air conditioner is always on the fritz. Yet over all it’s a good temporary spot while we are living in GA. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

It has been pleasure stay in the lakes at windward community, the community ambience is great. I like the spacious roads, good for bicycling, kids play all around.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Security can be better. There should be parking gate at the entrance. Security can be better. There should be parking gate at the entrance. Security can be better. There should be parking gate at the entrance.Security can be better. There should be parking gate at the entrance.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Stores all near by. Outer landscape spacious (like parking space, Park area etc.). Convenient location with temple and restaurants also near by.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great neighborhood. Lively place. Convenient GEO Location with stores nearby. Temple, park also nearby. Management staff is good, Maintenance is also improving. Spacious outdoors.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The community is great. I really like certain features such as the luxer lockers. However, I feel the community center could be improved. The pool needs cleaning and the gym could use a few new machines and upgrades. The weight rack is missing weights and the cable machine is broken as well. other than that the community is great.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Convenient location and has a wide open area to play and walk around. Roaches could be a problem but Georgia has this problem almost everywhere.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good as of now. There should be a gate at the entry of community from security point of view. Currently it is open for everyone and any outside person can enter. This is the negative point.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This community is simply amazing by lots of events, good play area and also location of the community makes it as first choice for everyone to stay in.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Lease process was easy - haven't moved in. Will update when moved in! You have to come to your closed doors before you get to your open doors... What if you knew you had to go through 32 closed doors before you got to your open door? Well, then you'd come to closed door number eight and you'd think, 'Great, I got another one out of the way'... Keep moving forward.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Love living here! The complex is safe, restaurants and shopping malls are very close by. Wish we had known we could have paid for assigned parking!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Beautiful and secluded community! I feel very safe living here. It is so convenient to shopping and restaurants. Tennis courts and a fitness center are a plus!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

It's nice to stay here.love the this property.every thing is at the place.love the nature and greenary.like the kitchen arrengements.great to stay here

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good community to stay, nice neighbourhood, school at a walking distance makes live easy. Staff is helpful and prompt. Children play area is well equipped so does the gym.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Neat and clean community with good maintenance. All stores for shopping and malls are easily accessible. The community has lovely flowers and greenary.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The society is neat and clean. Staff is supportive. Maintenance always on time. Amenities serve the needs. Healthy and hygienic place to live.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great pleasure to stay at windward,it's very near to temple, near to Walmart and india plaza.ots middle of meest for everything and nice play area and all...

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Its great place to stay. Community has well maintained amenities and located at prime location. Has playing area and park for kids. It has well maintained GYM as well.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Feeling very nice at The lakes At Windward community.. it's totally peace here. Service are quick. People at here are very much helpful. Good experience.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Not good. I have roach infestation that is being made to be my fault to where I had to hire Orkin to come out and fix my issue and the only thing I was asking for was to subtract the $75 every other month to cover orkin fixing the issue that is not my fault. I got a demand for rent and threats of eviction because I shorted my rent $75. The lady Erin in the office was extremely rude as well as the regional manager Pamela that called me back. Both of them made it seem like it was my fault when the roaches were there before I moved in. I have a child with special needs and both my children have asthma and allergies and I have never in my life had an issue with roaches and for me to be treated this way by the leasing office is deplorable. You are going to try to evict me because I had to pay to fix an issue that their pest control could not fix in the almost 3 months that I was contacting them about this roach infestation. This is a shame.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Nice community nice people nice locality nice place nice view nice playground nice pool nice facilities nice play area nice culture and events

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Nice community to live in, great neighborhood. Convenient location for groceries, shopping, restaurants and others. Great social life, spacious outdoors. Maintenance is also improving.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very convenient location shopping, dining, temple all near by. good open spaces and parking spaces. Nice management. Good amenities, I love this place.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I have a friend named Abdul. He says this is the best place to start for a couple in Alharetta, Georgia. He is really hard good time here for about 3 years.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Its a very quiet community. Management is very responsive. They have a nice dog park and park for the kiddos. There is a nice pool to relax at and the gym has all you need for a great workout. I am very happy that a chose this place to live at.