The Lakes at Windward

Great pleasure to stay at windward,it's very near to temple, near to Walmart and india plaza.ots middle of meest for everything and nice play area and all...
Its great place to stay. Community has well maintained amenities and located at prime location. Has playing area and park for kids. It has well maintained GYM as well.
Feeling very nice at The lakes At Windward community.. it's totally peace here. Service are quick. People at here are very much helpful. Good experience.
Not good. I have roach infestation that is being made to be my fault to where I had to hire Orkin to come out and fix my issue and the only thing I was asking for was to subtract the $75 every other month to cover orkin fixing the issue that is not my fault. I got a demand for rent and threats of eviction because I shorted my rent $75. The lady Erin in the office was extremely rude as well as the regional manager Pamela that called me back. Both of them made it seem like it was my fault when the roaches were there before I moved in. I have a child with special needs and both my children have asthma and allergies and I have never in my life had an issue with roaches and for me to be treated this way by the leasing office is deplorable. You are going to try to evict me because I had to pay to fix an issue that their pest control could not fix in the almost 3 months that I was contacting them about this roach infestation. This is a shame.
Nice community nice people nice locality nice place nice view nice playground nice pool nice facilities nice play area nice culture and events
Nice community to live in, great neighborhood. Convenient location for groceries, shopping, restaurants and others. Great social life, spacious outdoors. Maintenance is also improving.
Very convenient location shopping, dining, temple all near by. good open spaces and parking spaces. Nice management. Good amenities, I love this place.
I have a friend named Abdul. He says this is the best place to start for a couple in Alharetta, Georgia. He is really hard good time here for about 3 years.
Its a very quiet community. Management is very responsive. They have a nice dog park and park for the kiddos. There is a nice pool to relax at and the gym has all you need for a great workout. I am very happy that a chose this place to live at.
I truly love this appartement! The residents are nice, the office too. It’s very clean and we just need to be carful on summer time with insects because the lake is there! Otherwise, the neighbors are very quiet and it’s peaceful