Neighborhood is great, stores, library, restaurants, downtown everything in couple of miles. Comparatively quiet location. Cockroach issues due to age of infrastructure, regular pest control required to survive well. Maintenance is slow but improving a bit (need to have better communication on status of delays).

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Staff & maintenance is slow on response. Cockroaches issue not completely resolved in several months, impacting allergies at home. Rent increase at the time of lease renewal mentioning renovations and no fixed dates even at 2nd months into new lease rate.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The rental community is clean, the staff is friendly and welcoming, the neighbors are good, and the location is great 👍🏾 I would recommend this facility to my family and friends.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I really have very little to complain about with my apartment community. The place is welcoming, quiet, and safe. I would say maybe the appliances are a little outdated.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

We have had a great experience for our first month. The experience of starting out our contract to living in the community have been amazing. We are looking foreword to many more great months.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The Leasing Agent was amazing, we fell in love with the community because of the pricing, proximity to entertainment and the quiet environment.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The location, staff and people make this community great. Kids love to play in playground. Rewards are amazing. Swimming pool and gym are also good.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This a great location for both work and other activities. The neighbor is very quiet. When issues do arise, management and service resolve them in a timely manner

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very well maintained. I like the lake. Wish the outside windows would get cleaned by staff bc it is not possible for us to do. There’s spider webs

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The maintenance services are awesome!! There are few things which needs improvement Cockroaches and apartment appliances are pretty old and outdated

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Can't get a better place to live than here. We are very glad that maintenance requests get handled in a timely manner. All friendly staff and very clean shared areas

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Apartments are old and even after renovation not up to mark, the service is poor and staff seems helpless with no clear answer. I moved recently and the hot water was not there in my apartment from day 1, these things should have been checked before handing over the keys, I raised the complaint at 8:00 am online, went to office at 11:00 am and 1:45 pm and they kept telling me that someone is coming to fix but they can't commit on time. finally someone arrived at 3:30 am and told that water heater is bad and need to be replaced and would be done on monday i.e after 2 days. We pleaded that person to fix and finally he called someone and arranged a new water heater. WOW that was my 1st day in apartment. And I haven't mentioned yet the dirty floors , slow water speed in tap , dead and live cockroaches roaming around and list goes on and on.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good management and good services. Maintainance requests should be worked more better. Otherwise everything is good. Recently I put a request, to fix my screen door. They fixed it. But the same day it has came out. Didn't like the way they fixed.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I have really enjoyed living here so far! It’s quiet and I feel very safe. I love the immunities offered and I feel that I chose the best apartment in Alpharetta!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Best location, and best community management. staff is helpful and ready to help always. Good for kids as it has good play area and court. Maintenance is good

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

good community and spacious area in community. community has Kids Play area. and Tennis court and swimming pool. good community good community

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Going into my second year at The Lakes at Windward and I could not be any happier with the experience. Great living space, staff and location.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great neighbours, caring staff. Spacious parking and park area. Easy access to almost everything. Severe cockroach problem due to soil and probably lake.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Pros - Great neighborhood, great staff. People in community are loving and caring. Easy access to stores (most are walkable), Walkable Marta bus. Near by school(s). Cons - Age old infrastructure which is causing much delays in maintenance (maintenance gets pretty busy almost all times). Common problem of Alpharetta - Cockroaches is more severe here due to infrastructure age.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Been a month moving in. So far the stay has been good. Kids park can be made better. It has only one baby swing. Needs one more. Pool party was great.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I feel that the winwards community Maintenance service needs improvement as my service request was attended after 15 days and after follow ups.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I like the community overall but please address the pest problem. The area is really upscale so you can imagine how shocking it was to discover bugs.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I enjoy the comfort of knowing that I don’t have to pay extra money when something goes wrong that is covered under my lease agreement. The resident care team is always prompt to respond, courteous, and professional. I appreciate that.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

one of the best society. Easy accessible society office for maintenance and response and fixing of issue is very quick. Very healthy environment and behave like family member.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very good experience living at the lakes at windward. The space between apartments buildings is huge. And the neighborhood is nicely located to shopping malls and restaurants.