We are in lakes at windward for the last 2y. Though they are bit expensive worth spending, upgraded houses, in hiuse laundry decent car oarking spots. Near to pretty mich every thing( grocery, school, restaurant) cant ask for more

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Overall my experience is good. It would be much better if small kids would not be allowed to run free in the parking lots. Oh, and I have this family below me that has no regard for other neighbors. They slam doors as though they're the only people in the entire building.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Pros:apartments are clean and so tye community ..recently parking lot work and building paint work was done . Cons: during strong winds ans rains multiple occasion power is lost only for the this apartment but not the neoghbouring ones. Need to have frequent pest control for roaches in summer and need more internet options as onky comcast is sole provider.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The management at The Lakes at Windward does a very good job and is always very professional. Maintenance dept. is always very courteous and prompt and repairs items very fast.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Nice community to live in. I have been living here for last 2 years. staff is good, the maintenance can be better many of the issues are not resolved in one call

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

It is an awesome place to move in and a great place for kids n family. Helpful maintainance team and responsive leasing office team. Great events.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Absolutely love families and friends here. Community is perfectly located in all stores, restaurants, temples, church everything within 2 miles distance. Staff is very proactive. On other side With age of apartment buildings it keeps dings here and there almost all times so you need to remain busy with maintenance requests.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I am very happy to be a part of Lakes at Windward community. Great service rendered by front office team. Community has good amenities & maintains cleanliness

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Nice community people and nice management. Spacious parking and great play area, tennis court and swimming pool. A bit of old infrastructure which needs revamp.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I love the 24 hour gym access and the Precor Elliptical. The gym is always clean and at the perfect temperature. I am really looking forward to the new treadmills.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Nice apartment Nice Community Nice Playground Nice Amenities Peaceful Nice Activities Loved the Easter Egg Hunt organized for kids so far loving it

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very beautiful and great culture here. All pepoles are helpfull as well as office staff. Manitinance is ok but not up to the mark as for same problem took three or four times to fix.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very quite area. Nice apartment sizes and very clean! Close to lots of retail and restaurants. I definitely would recommend these apartments to people

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I have been staying at lakes at winward community since december 2017 and my overall experience has been just brilliant and the support staff in community office and response we got whenever i raises a service request was pretty quick too.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I am staying in lakes at Windward since last 2 years it’s nice place to stay .. we have lots and of friend here and it is very next school and temple

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This society has a Good neighborhood , supportive staff , facilities available All festivals celebrated , good maintainence , feels like home

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

It is great experience to live here. It like a we are in second home as we do not miss India very much. Here we celebrate every festival like holi diwali.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great place to live. Very supporting and helpful staff. All the amenities are wonderful and well maintained. Staff takes cares and keep arranging events. Loved the place

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great place to live friendly staff does a great job getting needs met and very understanding and I have been here for 5 years that tells you something

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

this best community for because it is safe and calm. my kid has enough area to play and play area is occupied with enough things. swimming pool and gym has plenty of space and equipments

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Affordable rent and with friendly helpful staff. Nice landscaping. Buildings are a bit older but generally maintained. Decent amenitities. Maintenance staff is responsive. Close proximity to Manning Oaks Elementary School.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

You can hear what next door or what downstairs is saying. If you're a person that does not like noise don't rent at this place. It gets pretty noisy.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

It is really hard to get maintenance out to my place when needed. It took a while to get them to come out when I first moved here. I had to end up calling the corporate office.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I find lake union hill way one of the beat place to live in as the society is well maintained and safe to live in! I would recommend other as well!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The Lakes at Windward is a great location - close to anything you would ever want! You can tell that the units are older (i.e. no pantries, bathroom cabinets don't have drawers, kitchen cabinets aren't very deep), but they have done dome renovating. The model is a great start for where they want to head. Overall, the community is nice and maintained. There is always a lawn crew out tidying up something.