The Lakes at Windward

We have had a great experience for our first month. The experience of starting out our contract to living in the community have been amazing. We are looking foreword to many more great months.
The Leasing Agent was amazing, we fell in love with the community because of the pricing, proximity to entertainment and the quiet environment.
The location, staff and people make this community great. Kids love to play in playground. Rewards are amazing. Swimming pool and gym are also good.
This a great location for both work and other activities. The neighbor is very quiet. When issues do arise, management and service resolve them in a timely manner
Very well maintained. I like the lake. Wish the outside windows would get cleaned by staff bc it is not possible for us to do. There’s spider webs
The maintenance services are awesome!! There are few things which needs improvement Cockroaches and apartment appliances are pretty old and outdated
Can't get a better place to live than here. We are very glad that maintenance requests get handled in a timely manner. All friendly staff and very clean shared areas
Apartments are old and even after renovation not up to mark, the service is poor and staff seems helpless with no clear answer. I moved recently and the hot water was not there in my apartment from day 1, these things should have been checked before handing over the keys, I raised the complaint at 8:00 am online, went to office at 11:00 am and 1:45 pm and they kept telling me that someone is coming to fix but they can't commit on time. finally someone arrived at 3:30 am and told that water heater is bad and need to be replaced and would be done on monday i.e after 2 days. We pleaded that person to fix and finally he called someone and arranged a new water heater. WOW that was my 1st day in apartment. And I haven't mentioned yet the dirty floors , slow water speed in tap , dead and live cockroaches roaming around and list goes on and on.
Good management and good services. Maintainance requests should be worked more better. Otherwise everything is good. Recently I put a request, to fix my screen door. They fixed it. But the same day it has came out. Didn't like the way they fixed.
I have really enjoyed living here so far! It’s quiet and I feel very safe. I love the immunities offered and I feel that I chose the best apartment in Alpharetta!