Really love having such a large yard and a clean, spacious home. Very updated and modern. Neighbors have been very friendly. The pool is very cool. Love the chairs that are in the pool. Had a few miscommunications when I was moving in that made me feel uncomfortable, and I still don’t have a gate key fob even though I’m in my second week of living here. Hopefully my stay will continue to be a good one.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Spacious apartments, and great community. Love the new pool area. Parking is never a hassle, guest parking is hard to come by. All and all a great place to live!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love living here it's quiet and peaceful and happy a community and it's close to my work and my son's school I love the staff they are always nice and very helpful with anything I need 😊

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

It is what is it. Let’s go. Random sayings. This is stupid. Have many people care this much. Give me the points already. I’m lol at this. This is a joke

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great apartment! The grounds are super pretty and the office staff is incredibly helpful. I’ve recommended multiple people to live here and they all love it too!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The new gym is beautiful and great! I have no negative feedback about the apartments or staff, :) it's a wonderful place to live and I love that it's so quite around here, not surrounded by a bunch of businesses so no foot traffic. I would recommend this complex to friends.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Everything great except need more visitor parking and not so much of a rent increase upon renewal of lease. Grounds very nice and well maintained, excellent staff

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love my apartment. Some of the neighbors are loud...but no biggie. The pool need to be monitored for really loud music late at night. The parking situation need major improvements. The office staff is mostly ok. There is one leasing agent who is very rude. But Derek is amazing!!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love living here, it's the neighbors upstairs that have caused me and my roommates continuous discomfort. Minus that, I love where I live and I love the Landing.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Have worked with Sylvia and she has been so helpful and nice! I always go to her when I need help and she makes the process easy and less stressful!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

We love living here at the Landing at Double Creek. It’s a peaceful community with no hassles. There’s ample parking space which is a very good point. The valet trash pick up is punctual and helps keep the surrounding areas clean.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

It has been great, I have lived here for over a year and half. I like that when you put a repair request , it is taking care of within a day.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

So far everything has been good. Derek was very helpful with all the move in process. We are very happy. It seems to be a very nice community and the amenities are tops.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

We had our ups and downs with the management but its starting to get better! Derek and Sylvia are beyond amazing and the apartments are so gorgeous and the community is great as well. You are so close to so many stores and great restaurants! They just redid the office and everything in there and its gorgeous! I cant wait to be able to use the gym 24/7! Give this place a try and you will see how great it is! Only downfall, not enough visitor parking. Its always the same cars in the visitor spots so when you have guests, its hard to find spots for them! :(

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The community is nice and quiet. I just wish there was more parking for visitors and guests and more leniency with towing. A one time warning if the parking lot isn’t full would be kinder than towing immediately. Especially since the guest parking is already so limited and often completely full on the weekends.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Just started free fitness classes weekly. I can’t wait to start attending. They are actually at a convenient time to fit around a typical work day.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The Landing team was great. Positive, helpful, and easy to reach. They helped us through a few “snags”, and all the while reassured us that everything would work out fine - and it did!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

My family has been here going on 2 years and we enjoy the quiet atmosphere and the new upgrades to the weight room and pool are much appreciated!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great, quiet property, well cared for landscape and good living areas. Always friendly staff and responsive to maintenance requests. Recent renovations to property only add to the amenities.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

We have two years living here and we love the place, the new club house and pool amenities. The best staff and maintenance ever. They are friendly, very helpful and diligent.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The only thing I have to say it that’s the pool was pretty much closed the whole summer and that kinda sucked. I would’ve been nice to have it open during the summer

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The management and maintenance staff are courteous and professional. Maintenance requests are fulfilled promptly and my overall experience at this property has been good.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great complex, well maintained, amenities are excellent. Office staff & maintenance staff are very friendly and helpful. Love having a yard for my dog, the apartments are laid out nicely and have nice finishings.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Awesome experience first few months in. Great maintenance time and amazing communication with leasing office employees. Very comfortable space for two in a one bedroom.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Experience has been great living here so far. Derek at the front office is very helpful and attentive. I like the location and ammenities offered.