The Landing at Double Creek

4.6

4.6

I’ve enjoyed continuing to live here. The office staff is kind and maintenance is quick to respond and help when needed. I plan to renew my lease.
Cant wait to move it but Tyler had be extremely helpful with the application process! Me and my girlfriend are super excited to finally have our own space!
Just moved here from Michigan, only been about a week but really enjoying it here. So far everyone I've ran into has been more than kind to me, which is extremely refreshing as the whole area is brand new to me.
I moved from San Francisco back in March 2020. I spent a few months researching for a place to live before I moved here. I had seen so many apartments since December 2019, but the second I saw this place it was 'love at first sight'. I called the realtor that was helping me out and told him this was it. Next week will be my year anniversary of moving in, and after being in Austin and seeing different places in person, having the opportunity to move again I can say that I love it here, wouldn't mind a bigger living room and tad smaller kitchen, though. =D
It’s great! Wonderful place! Woohoo! Yay! Excited! Great customer service! Wouldn’t change a thing! Great yard maintenance! Great maintenance over all!
I’ve honestly loved being a resident here. It’s really peaceful and not too noisy and I have everything I need in all in one place. This is the best apartment I’ve resided in to date! Thanks for being so awesome.
I had moved here this years me and my boyfriend and we been happy Here is amazing places I have live now. It very calm and quiet. Very peace’s around here.
Love my community! Excited for warmer weather so I can have fun at the beautiful pool area. I also love the fact they open the "wall" to the gym so you get fresh air while working out.
I truly have enjoyed living here. I have had no problems at all. The staff is helpful, the neighbors are quiet. It's super chill. I love the location and how it is super close to everything South Austin has to offer.
Overall the experience here isn’t bad at all. I would recommend this place to other people. Everyone is nice and friendly and the grounds are maintained very well.