The Landing at Double Creek

My experience as a resident of The Landing has been great so far. The staff are friendly and efficient! The amenities are good as well. I’m looking forward to the remodel of the fitness center.
Great living experience ! I love everything about my apartment specially the great customer service and maintnance i will renew my lease with no doubt !
Complex is well maintained and clean. There’s not a lot of noise and the staff have always been very friendly and helpful. Love the new paint job as well!
We recently moved in and so far it’s been amazing. Trash and recycling is very convenient, it makes me feel more safe knowing I don’t have take out my trash if it’s early in the morning or anytime after night fall. My building is very quiet and comfortable. Our neighbors have been decorating their porches for Christmas so it’s a been wonderful scene :) something small but big to me is the lighting in our apartment, I feel it really brings everything together! Office people are very friendly and helpful.
Excellent place to live, very clean and organized and the neighbors are nice.It has excellent location and the area is very quiet. I recommend this place 100%
I’ve lived here for almost 4 months now, and so far everything has been great! I love the new color of the apartment. I live on the third floor and it’s geeat! I didn’t think I would but I actually enjoy it, except when I have groceries lol!
Great place to live! Friendly staff! Would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone looking for a peaceful and fun experience. Thank you very much!
So far I’ve really enjoyed living here. It’s nice being so close to a lot of stuff to do and even only 15 min from downtown. I used the gym for the first time and it was a great experience.
Great apartment complex. Apartment staff is very professional, they make sure all of your questions are answered. They made transferring apartments very easy. I am glad I chose to stay at this apartment complex.
I absolutely love the apartment complex. The staff is absolutely amazing and very caring. I love how they treat you like family and call you by your name when you walk into the office! The property is gorgeous and the apartments are great. Just fare warning, the walls and floors are VERY thin and you can literally hear everything. I also wish they had WAY more guest parking then they do now because I had family come visit and they drove around the parking lot for almost 45 min on a Friday and couldn't find anything. Ended up having to park out on the streets.