Stellar Facilities and Customer service. Always clean. Always quiet. Great location. Amenities are super nice. Units are spacious and ample parking.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I've only lived here for two weeks and so far, I have loved everything about it! I'm starting a weightless journey and having a 24hr gym is great!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have enjoyed living at the Legends for the last year. The staff is friendly and maintenance request are handled in a timely fashion. The grounds keeper is so friendly and has helped me with my trash on numerous occasions. My only complaint is people who have large dogs and don't pick up the waste especially when they are only a few feet from the waste can

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Good staff and nice co munitions. Everyone is friendly and I hope to stay a long time here! I have lived here over 3 years and have loved it so far!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have only lived here for about a year and I love living here. Best place in the area by far. The staff is great. Location is awesome. I plan on living here for many years to come.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I've really enjoyed all of the upgrades that the complex has gone through and the office staff is so pleasant to work with throughout the changes.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I feel at home, I enjoy my settings cleanliness and security. The staff is friendly and professional, maintenance is fast and efficient. Lov

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great place to live if you love peace and quiet and friendly neighbors the staff is awesome never had a problem, rent here while you can before they sell them off as luxury condo's.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Most issues are addressed promptly, however, there are a couple of requests that have been ongoing, and either addressed and not enforced, or the situation is band-aided.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We have been living at The Legends for several years and find it a quiet place. They do a great job of maintaining the community. Maintenance issues get resolved quickly.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love living at the Legends. The staff are friendly and very accommodating . Wiberto goes above and beyond to make sure that any repairs are handled.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Awesome place to live. Community is so quite. Office and maintenance staff are the greatest in the universe! I have lived here over 3 years and plan on being here for more!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great place to live. Office staff very helpful and maintenance does a great job. Grounds well kept and buildings always clean. Nice quiet area and gated for security.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love the office staff and I love the amenities. It would be nice if the lawn service could wait till 10 to start leaf blowing and all sorts of things instead of 730 am

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great place to live. Office/maintenance staff is friendly & helpful. Large apartments fro 1-4 bedrooms with great amenities at a reasonable price. Pet friendly.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I am home and feel such a sense of pride in my home and the community here at The Legends. From the entrance to the property to the well manicured grounds and upkeep of the exterior of the buildings. I cannot say enough great things about the exercise rooms. Thank you for listening to the needs of your residents and the awesome staff.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and refers to us by our names when we walk in. Any of our maintenance issues have been taken care of the same day as reported. The development is well kept, clean, and quiet.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Elena service is spectacular. The place is quiet if there is a problem it's resolved quickly. I wish there was personal parking. The rent is reasonable

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Staff is extremely nice. Grounds are kept very pretty. Service requests are handled in a timely manner. I wish there was paper recycling available for junk mail.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Love living at The Legends. Well maintained community. Friendly staff. It's situated close to everything in Central Florida and the area is just starting to add some neat features...new restaurants and shops coming soon...finally!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

By far, the best place to live! As someone who lives alone, I feel completely safe at all hours of the day, which was extremely important to my family when I decided to move to Florida on my own. I've never had any problems. The maintenance team is always efficient and friendly. The staff in the office are AMAZING! They go above and beyond every time I call or stop by! I would recommend living here to anyone and brag about my community all the time!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great community. Front office staff is very helpful with fulfilling your requests. Nice and quiet. Great schools connected to it. You are close to a lot of places without feeling closed in.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We are so happy with the way the Legends make it look so beautiful and how safe we feel. Its also nice to know when there is a problem they make sure it is taken care of as soon as possible.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Since I have moved into the legends the community has changed so much in a positive way. The gym that they offer beats any other gym in the area with beautiful weights, free workout videos, and a beautiful pool!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Staff has been great, property is kept up very well. I have not had any issues that were not immediately addressed. Elena was awesome getting me settled in.