The community is great I love living here! Very nice place to call home!!!!!! Very peaceful environment and amazing staff that always help!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I always feel safe at home. I appreciate the flyers that keep the citizens updated on the things going on around the community. It is a very welcoming community.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Staff is amazing!!!!! Everyone's is so friendly and nice! the neighborhood is clean and quiet. We just love it here at legends! Strongly encourage this neighborhood.. mainly because how wonderful the staff is

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love the location. Right off I-4. And I love how quiet the complex is. Beautiful property, I have a very spacious apartment. Maintenance is great and prompt.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The staff is extremely attentive. Love their jobs and what they do! Always with a smile and an open door policy. They definitely answer any questions you may have and concerns. Love living here!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Living here has been a great experience so far! Whenever a issue arises with the bill or the apartment, the staff are delight to help! Wish all of the apartments were up to date in their looks and appliances but they're slowly working to get them all like that.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great !! Juste Move a week ago, and everything is running smoothly. Nice facilities, great neighbourhood, pharmacies, restaurants, supermarkets, etc..

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love how beautiful the grounds are kept. All of the views are beautiful. We can see the pool from our patio and it always looks inviting! Even though it's an apartment, it really feels like home!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The Legends have sincerely made sure I am comfortable and that I belong at their property. Aside from apartments in college, this is my first "away from home" residence, and the management has done a great job of making sure it was an easy transition. As a matter of fact, I looked in this area for several days with no realistic leads before I had to leave; I signed a lease on this apartment without even seeing it first! From the website to the management reception to simple correspondence, I haven't questioned this decision and I know I'm living in the right place.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We absolutely love it here. The community is quiet and maintenance is very prompt. The only complaint is parking can sometimes be a pain. :)

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have loved living in this community since the day I walked in! Everyone is very kind and it is a beautiful complex! We have used all the amenities so far and have not had any problems with anything!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Very nice group. Willing to help with all resident issues and really take care of maintenance issues on a timely manner. Very clean facility

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have lived here one year ago for two years. After my company had relocated me for one year I was excited to return to Legends. I love it here. They are welcoming and provide excellent service. I would recommend to others.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Very responsive! When a service request is opened they fulfil it usually by the next day. Staff is very friendly and courteous. We really like living here!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Went to look for a place to Live last weekend and fell in love, the buildings are well maintained and everything looks so peacefull and quite. Definitely a pet friendly community with an on site dog park. Spacious floor plans provided much needed extra space. Would recommend anyone looking for an apartment to check here.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We have lived here for only a week and it has been a great experience so far. We had to put a maintenance request in our first day, within 2 hours, the problem was fixed!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The community is great. Front office staff is awesome. Maintenance crew responds very quickly. Everyone is super friendly. The grounds are well kept for. I am bummed about the rent drop box going away. I work nights and odd hours so it's hard for me to get to the office to pay rent while it's open.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I'm not happy with the price. However, I love the fact that the community is very quite. My wife sleeps during the day and I sleep at night. We get lots of sleep.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The Legends is a beautiful complex that I have been a part of for a year and a half now. The staff is so pleasant and the maintenance crew is friendly, helpful, and fast! I'm amazed every day at the beauty and upkeep of the entire property. Thank you for making my home the best it can be!!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great community for retired people, families and single people. Freindly and professional staff who care about your concerns. Have enjoyed living in this gated community!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great Place, beautiful staff is very friendly! very helpful ! . chrissy has been amazing helping me and my husband figuring things out in the process of moving in !

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The staff here at The Legends is top notch. Not only are they super friendly but when something comes up you didn't expect they go out of their way to make sure all is well.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Our manager is very friendly and helpful. Facility is always clean and organized, and our neighbors are very respectful . I love living at Champions Gate!!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

My husband and I have lived at "The Legends" for over 7 years. Everyone here is very helpful and helpful solving any problem we have! We are extremely grateful to "Our Manager" Elena, and Chrissy! It is a "Beautiful and Peaceful" place to live! We are also grateful for "Our Neighbors!" We would "Highly Recommend" living here! ❤️❤️❤️❤️💙

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Gorgeous grounds, office and community quiet, office staff helpful and and, tenants extremely polite..We love it here 🤗 Pool is beautiful and love spending hot afternoons at it..June and Storm