Large open floor plans. Nice pool area to entertain in. Overall pretty quiet community. The office staff does events once a month which are a nice touch.

Nice property. Has a nice community pool. Office staff is very friendly. Is gated which is nice for safety. Friendly neighbors. Great maintenance team.

Nice complex sort of tucked away. Office staff is nice and responds to requests for maintenance and pest control requests quickly. Property could use some sprucing up.

Great community and friendly people. The staff is always available for any questions we may have. There’s always something to do during the days off around here too.

We have loved living here since moving in. The staff is friendly , the residents are friendly too. We love the amenities that comes with like the gym and pool.

For the most part I like living here. The neighbors are mostly nice and i’ve Noticed they are updating some things recently. The girls in the office are awesome and I love the new security features they are adding.

Love the small gated community. Only negatives are the bedrooms that aren't the master bedrooms are extremely small and after a certain time parking is horrible (but most appartments are like that!)

Very appreciative that the staff goes above and beyond to help their tenants. The people in the office stayed after their shift to assist me.

This apartment has a great location and is right near many restaurants. We can walk to Publix and not be exhausted when we get back. It is also close to i4.

The Legends apartments are a fantastic choice for living here. The location of the apartments is just a few miles away from Disney and Universal! Such a great neighborhood!

It is a great place to live, specially with kids. They enjoy the outside activities and the community activities. Facilities are always in good shape at all times

Friendly staff and great amenities. Also love the maintenance staff, so helpful and fast!! Only complaint is when yardwork starts at 7am, many residents here work late nights at the theme parks! But still appreciate you guys

Great apartment to live in. Nice and quiet and close to restaurants and entertainment! The only downside is the older equipment in the gym, but that’s no deal breaker.

My experience has been amazing. Tiffany was amazing at processing and arranging our tour and move in date. The amenities and updated apartments are delightful to the eye and feels like home. The gated community and area is very peaceful and feels very safe. There is not one thing negative I can say or find about the community. Very pleased with my location choice and happy to be a resident.

The apartments Could use newer washer and dryers, bigger sinks and better gym equipment. The gym is very out dated and not many weights. Also would help to have more grills closer to building 8

We love living here and we just renewed our lease contract for the fifth time. Very good and quite place to call home. Nice administration and maintenance personnel.

Great location and fantastic staff. recommend! the lake is beautiful. my dog loves the dog park and my sun could live between the park and the pool.

I’ve lived here for three years and I love it! Great people, good amenities, and safe. I have never had any huge issues and they are always here to help if you need anything. The outdoor areas are beautiful and the complex is built very well, as I was also here for hurricanes.

I’ve loved living here! It’s a quiet community to come home to after work. Parking is starting to become an issue. But overall it’s been a great experience.

It’s been awesome so far. Everyone has been super nice and the process for getting added to a lease has been super easy. All of the facilities are super nice as well

I totally love it! Is peaceful and beautiful. The community has everything I need. Amenities are accessible and in good conditioned. Marissa is Amazing!

Beautiful setting, great amenities, Fantastic location. Staff is friendly. polite. Grounds are kept well, except for dog waste (owners' responsibility) Maintenance can be slow to respond and take care of problems.

The Legends at Champions Gate is great place to live! The location is great and the apartments are beyond nice! The area is nice and quiet, but fun is footsteps away! Love it!!

I love living at Legends because the proximity to I-4 and lots of stores and restaurants. The neighborhood is very quiet and clean. The staff is amazing!

This is a nice, fairy quiet community within walking distance of several restaurants and grocery stores. The staff is friendy and helpful. The only drawback is the horrible traffic jams on I4 and its ramps.