Rates for the area are very competitive. The community has some great office staff who are very friendly and seem to care and want to improve the community.

The community is overall a great place to live. While the area has seen a lot of development the complex remains pretty quiet and tucked away.

This complex has a nice pool area. The office staff is very friendly. Maintenance is also quick to respond to any requests placed. Overall quiet area.

Moving in was a breeze and All the staff, especially Tiffany, are honest, kind, and helpful! The apartment is clean along with the complex itself.

The staff is very friendly and polite. The community is friendly as well the property is very clean. The amenities are very nice as well. Love the 24 hr gym !

So far this community is amazing. We’ve lived here for about a month now and they are so accommodating with tenants with pets! Management could be a little more organized and they could have more places to dispose of trash but it’s great other than that. Also, they don’t recycle :/

I really love the community and anytime you have any issue maintenance is pretty quick about getting to the issue and getting it fixed. The office staff is really nice and are great if you eve need anything

Apartment community is peaceful. Maintenance is good. Office staff friendly.The only downside is that the newer residents have junk cluttering their patios and do not pick up after their pets. Wish it was a "community" again instead of people just being "tenants"...

Leasing Staff was helpful and very friendly. Apartments are very nice and first level floors are gorgeous. Very nice area with so many amenities in walking distance.

Apartment is a bit outdated and need some fixing up here and there. The leasing staff is very friendly and courteous. The grounds and clean and residents are friendly.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

This place is wonderful.😍 The staff is very friendly and helpful. We just recently purchased a home and being in this place was a wonderful experience👍🏻 Keep up the good work you guys are awesome!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We love "The Legends" so much that we have lived here going on "Nine Years!" We think the world of "The Management" and "Our Neighbors!" In Appreciation, Monica and Clarence Bright

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Really nice people around the community and the staff there are incredibly nice and willing to help with any questions or complaints that you might have.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The apartment and grounds are very well maintained and he staff are all very nice. My only suggestion would be to inform residents when there is a package to be picked up from the office just in case the resident receives a package they weren’t expecting.

Great condominium, very good for family, have a big area and is next the many Parks, excellent apartment and silent. Excellent people work here!

Last month we 3 freinds came here , we are here for 12 months , we came for j1 internship purpose in omni Orlando resort at champions gate , FL . We are student that’s why we have not too much money , in this situation legends gave us nice place to live near our work place , it’s just walking distance from our work place . This is very nice apartment in affordable price for us , our apartment has several places for several work purpose , surrounding of our apartment is also so nice , so many facilities we are getting here . Thank you for provide us this type of accommodation in this affordable price . Thank you

I have had a great experience at The Legends at Champions Gate. They have a very nice staff and try to help with everything they can. I also love the gym and the pool!

Such a nice, gated community! The neighborhood is peaceful and welcoming! The management is so friendly as well! I’m glad I chose to live at The Legends! 😊

I’ve pnly lived here for 2 weeks and things have been great so far. My only real issue is my upstairs neighbors are loud. I also don’t like how long it takes the gates to open and close

I have lived here for three years now and I still enjoy it very much. I like how this community is very diverse and accommodates everyone of all different living styles and backgrounds.

overall this is a good apt. some issues with ants but the price and location are amazing. It is a five minute walk to publix and great restaurants

So far so good. Friendly staff and nice area. I do think that the pool could be cleaned more often because I look often and it seems to be dirty often. When I first moved here it was almost always clean but not as much now.

Awesome place to live. Accommodating, quiet, and everyone keeps to themselves for the most part. Maintenance is quick to come fix things as well.

should you place a service order rest assured it will be followed up and completed with 100% results! it does not matter if its a minor or major project.

Great staff and community. Staff always have a smile on their face when they greet you and property is always clean. Would recommend to anyone.