The Lex

3.8

3.8

neighbors are kinda loud and the elevators are always busted but other than that it's fine. the customer service is usually pretty good, can't complain
I really love living here and I would suggest it to others but I do have to say it’s not very clean in the hallways and elevators and such. There’s always something split that sits there for days on end.
I have had some problems at The Lex but after speaking with management they were helpful and got my issues resolved. Out of all the student based apartment complexes, The Lex is definitely the best choice.
The amenities are great and the location is very close to campus. Also very close to lots of food and groceries for essentials. However, the apartment complex is very dirty. Especially during COVID, the staff should be doing their best to keep the complex disinfected and clean. The hallways of every floor always smell of trash and sometimes are littered with trash. You can even sometimes see flies and bugs on the walls. The stairwells are also very dirty and I have many times seen bags of trash at the very bottom. The valet system is flawed because no one follows the rules. The apartment complex always says they will fine those who do not follow the rules, but I still see the same people on my floor breaking the same basic rule. Besides the bad smells and dirtiness of the complex, everything else is fine. The staff is friendly and maintenance is responsive.
My few months at the lex have been great. The management in helpful and the community is great. My three roommates and I have decided to renew our lease and are excited to spend our next year at the Lex.
Much better this year than last. Things seem to be cleaner and more organized. I just wish they would allow people to use the fitness center after the office is closed.
Decent but needs much improvement. Horrible about responding to things such as maintenance requests. Can never receive an honest answer when asking questions. Apartments have a good amount of space, but as far as I’m concerned everything else needs improvement.
I love the Lex! Great location and such nice staff. I like all the special promotions they do and activities for the residents. The apartment isn't perfect, but I'm glad to call it home.
A great place to live. Apartments are a good size and everything is very clean. Maintenance has always been very fast they always come the same day we submit a request and the leasing staff is super nice and helpful.
My resident experience is great. The staff is nice and always there to answer questions if you have them. They are caring to their residents.