The Lex

3.8

3.8

Love living here even with all the little issues we have had. The experience and community make it a great place to enjoy life. The staff has worked so hard to keep us all happy and to renovate our apartments.
Great living space. I enjoy the new renovations and stuff. I love the bathrooms. Great sense of community. It is also close to campus which is a huge plus for me.
Living at The Lex has been a great experience! Would recommend it to anyone looking for a great apartment close to school! Great Gym and pool!
My experience at the lex has been great. the apartments are pretty nice. they have great amenities such as the pool and exercise room. They also have valet trash which is great.
Maintenence would not fix ice maker, gets a bit loud at night, but other than that I've had no issues! Staff is very helpful, when they pick up the phone lol.
I really like the new renovations in the apartment. It makes me feel like I’m staying in a luxury apartment. Honestly this is a great place to live.
It's been 9 months and I'm having so much fun. Everyone has been super nice to us. Expect for the maintenance they are kinda slow. Other than that everything's amazing and I'm glad that I chose Lex!
It's been great so far, only thing is that our neighbors are sometimes loud. Oh and maintenance kind of takes awhile to come around. Other than that its a great place!
Love it! So far the management has been super consistent and on top of everything, and I can’t wait to move to my new apartment at the lex!!
Like most student apartments, there are some downfalls to living here. Neighbors can be loud and maintenance can take forever to fix an issue. However, I wouldn’t change anything. Living here is super chill and I enjoy living amongst other students my age. The staff was also extremely helpful when I had a bad roommate situation and need to move to a different apartment, and I am very grateful for that. I would recommend living here for sure, north campus is the way to go!