The Lex

3.8

3.8

The rooms are very nice and amenities are updated and all work, but the hallways and stairwells are not cleaned and always dirty. The staff is also very friendly and nice.
It's been fine. I have not met many peope. ANd the group me is kind of bitchy. I love my roommate though. The worst part about the place is the hallways/trash.
1 star
No elevators work , gnats everywhere , no parking , and unprofessional management all around . My apartment is still missing many things but I still get charged full amount of rent .
Living at the lex is so much fun. I’m so glad i’ve lived here the past two years. They have fun events and the staff is so nice. Megan is super cool.
It is comfortable for sure. When the apartment is fully finished it definitely does its job well. I haven't had many issues however I will say that I think the desk being behind the door in the B and C units is kinda ridiculous.
Apartment not ready when we moved in. Everytime they come to work on it they dont clean up afterwards. Couch is old and peeling. Hallways have never been cleaned and stink because people put trash out in the morning.
It spretty good, but the apliances e.g washer dryer diswaser are all out dated.. Maintaince requestests take forever and the halls are all very dirty. but im asuming that will get better when the construction is finished.
Still have not received valet trash but paying for it. Flooring has been messed up since move in still not fixed. Hall ways smell. All of the time. If these things were addressed I’d feel better.
Very pleased. I like living here much better than the hub. Mainly due to the cheap parking. The distance from campus is perfect for those who have majority of classes on the north side.
Move in was smooth, but construction had the halls and elevator a mess. Overall experience was average and nothing to brag about. Since arriving it has been difficult to get assistance from the staff for things as simple as wi-fi passwords and proper keys.