The Lex

I wish that the apartment's hallways were cleaner. The valet trash makes it nasty to not take out the trash on the weekends. Also every door is always broken so it makes it hard to even get inside. There are stains in my carpet from who knows what. But I do like the apartment and I do like the balcony and I also like the events they put together. I also appreciate maintenance coming as soon as a problem rises.
Overall for what you are paying, The LEX offers some great amenities. However, would LOVE to see some notice in the safety of the residents. As a female, I want to feel 100% safe walking into the building.
The maintenance could be so much better than it is, our ice maker has been broken since September and we put in a request then and it still hadn’t been fixed.
This is a nice place to live, but my neighbors are very loud. This is definitely place where college kids live and party. Other than the residents, the staff is very friendly and focused on helping the residents.
I personally love the apartment complex that I live in at The Lex. The staff are so friendly and the amenities are super nice and clean and it’s a great place to spend everyday life in. I wish everyone could experience living here!
Living here is pretty sweet. Although the trash is a huge letdown. We are required to put our trash in the hallways yet we get fined if it’s out there past 10 so it has to sit in our rooms?
Nice apartments but hidden fees and the way they get money out of you is ridiculous. Needs better management and ways to improve college living. We pay soo much here and a lot of the fees, we are not aware of
Very friendly staff and makes everything and any questions I have easy. The maintenance staff is also very quick and nice to fix any problems in the apartment
I like living here I wish the hallways were cleaner and that the elevators were in better condition but over all I’m happy that I moved in here
Living at the Lex has been great so far, Management Is helpful and responsive. The facilities are very nice as well. Overall, It has been a pleasant experience thus far.