I really like this place especially the design and layout of the apartments. The maintenance was very well taken care of even before we moved in and they have been great ever since. Theres a lot of handy perks about living here!

My experience has been going well other then the fact that are wifi goes out sometime. Other than that, I love staying at the lex. My neighbors are very nice and respectful. The trash valle is clutch and having a few to town town is pretty surreal.

The apartments are very nice, the 2br small actually has a very decent sized bedroom. Hallways are okay but pretty gross especially in the elevators...None of the walls are sound proof so you can hear your neighbors up, down and outside pretty easily. The people in the office are super nice and are very helpful and welcoming. My only major complaint would be the $20 service fee when paying rent online when we have no other option.

I am pleased with my two bedroom apartment, although the cabinet space in the kitchen is very problematic a full size plate does not fit. The management of the property is poor. the hallways, entrances, elevators are constantly disgusting -never cleaned. They do not enforce rules regarding valet trash so the hallways constantly smell and attract bugs and there is just trash laying in the hall constantly.

Move in was awful. My room was extremely dirty and nasty. They did correct the problem but I shouldn’t have had to move into that kind of apartment. Since then tho, they have been extremely helpful and very friendly!

Pretty good experience. I wish the hallways/elevator were cleaner. Wish there was a timeline for maintenance. Like when you put in a request it will tell you a timeslot

This is the perfect place for a college student to live, especially with friends! It's close to campus, Rupp, bars, restaurants, and shopping!

I do think that the facilities are pretty nice and the location is great, but I feel like some things get left unattended for a really long time. For example, the lock system on the door to my building has been broken for 3+ weeks now, and I know it's been mentioned but I've seen no effort to fix it. Also move-in was a literal nightmare. It took 3 hours to get through the line to pick up my key, half of which was spent out in direct sunlight in 90+ degree weather with no shade. I got super sunburnt and felt miserable. I think this could just be remedied with a little better organization/planning.

Everything has been good so far, I have enjoyed my first month in the apartment. Move in was smooth. It is nice to be able to walk to campus as well.

The rooms are nice, maintenance is a little slow to fix things but overall it is a good college apartment, especially for first time apartment renters

So far pretty good, location is great! The place could work on maintaining the things in the apartment better. Noise level is low and people don't bother others a lot.

Very good maintenance does a decent job of fixing my issues when they occur. However the halls just smell bad and need to be cleaned. My apartment itself is amazing though i love having everything i need already here.

It’s great, usually clean, nice rooms, friendly staff! The pool is really fun and the community spaces are great! The room came as expected and was clean when I moved in.

Overall have had a good experience living here so far. Close enough to campus and safe. Had some issues at the beginning but maintenance was able to fix

Move-in experience left a lot to be desired, but I enjoy the location and when I interact with the office workers, I always have a good experience.

Super clean when I first moved in!! The elevators are pretty dirty. Love the little events though! Would highly recommend to anyone I know.

The place is awesome but management could use some work. I just moved in and the apartment was far from perfect, and maintenance took a while to fix the problems I was having. Also when I have a problem I feel as if I can't talk to management, and they won't help me.

it’s been pretty good here! staff is nice and the apartments have good amenities in them. there is always room for improvement, but it is close to downtown and campus, so it has its perks!

The experience is nice because I’m living with people I like but there are other groups of people that are so loud it’s hard to sleep sometimes.

I am a big fan of the Lex, super clean and affordable living! I would recommend!The facilities are top notch, and the trash valet services are a lifesaver!

i have had such a good experience. i love the lex. the lex is great. a really good apartment for the price. sometimes maintenance is hard to get a hold of and not many people in the front office know what they're talking about but its pretty good overall!

Apartment is nice but common areas are not clean and maintenance is very slow. The Office is hard to communicate with regarding serious issues. Overall a good apartment for the price

The staff is super nice and will pull string to help you make ends meet. My room is nice and looks well taken care of. And all the furniture is modern and is an over all nice place to live

Apartment is really nice and my bedroom is very roomy The parking is great. Very convenient location to campus and food and shopping as well.

Good apartments, friendly staff, but the maintenance was pretty slow. Overall great place to live with a lot of amenities and a good value for the money.