My experience at the Lex so far has been awesome! I love my apartment, the pool is awesome when it's warm outside and the coffee machine in the lobby is perfect for before class. They handle all of my issues quickly and nicely

The lex has a nice convenient location on campus. The lex has quite a lot of food options available near by which is convenient for a busy student.

Reply from The Lex

I love living here at the lex. The paring is awesome and all the amenities that come with the apartment are awesome for the price. I am so glad I decided to move here and hope I get to stay!

Reply from The Lex

The staff is very responsive and professional. The maintenance requests are always granted quickly and the staff working the front desk offers a welcoming environment.

Reply from The Lex

Good apartment, but the complex is always dirty and there is trash around sometimes for days Other wise, as a whole I would recommend it to someone.

Reply from The Lex

Lived here a week so far so good. Had some extra questions when I first moved in and the staff has been very helpful in answering those. Only complaint is sometimes my neighbors get a little load above me but they settle down around 11-12 so I can at least sleep

Reply from The Lex

The best apartments I have ever been, my roommate is a very friendly person, I came here to learn English and it’s been easy for me to practice.

Reply from The Lex

I have loved it at the lex! My only complaint is how loud the trash people are early in the mornings! I live right above where they put the trash in the mornings so it always wakes me up

Reply from The Lex

The doors to my building have been broken for almost 2 months. The elevator is slow and disgusting. The guest parking policy changed but nobody bothered to take down the incorrect guest parking signs. I probably won't live here again and wouldn't recommend this place to others.

Reply from The Lex

The lex staff has helped me find an apartment mid year after a study abroad. They have been knowledgeable and helped my transition back to Kentucky go smoothly.

Reply from The Lex

Living here has been a mostly pleasant experience. The only thing I have to complain about it how dirty the stairs and hallway are all the time.

Reply from The Lex

the lex Any bee born after 1993 can't cook. All they know is marrygolds, pollinate they flower, work, be asexual, eat honey and fly. thhis is epic

Reply from The Lex

Maintenance is not the best but apartment is very nice. Love how close it is to campus and all of my classes. The pool is also nice to have in the summer

Reply from The Lex

This is my 4th and last year living at the Lex! I have loved living here! The staff has been so amazing since campus 1st took over the property. The location to campus and my classes is amazing! I also love that my favorite restaurants (and bars 😛) are so close! My apartment and room have everything I need, and it’s so easy to make the space feel like home.

Reply from The Lex

The apartment complexes are so clean and the staff is so nice, friendly and helpful! I’m very thankful for how they take care of situations so quickly and continue to try to involve the residents in many different fun activities!

Reply from The Lex

The lex is a nice apartment complex and I really like it here, however the other residents are loud and they are always outside screaming and being loud. Also we can always hear the people above us walking around. But other than that it’s great here.

Reply from The Lex

It’s alright, but it is for sure more pricey than its worth. There’s never any parking, hallways always smell because of trash, and dust is everywhere no matter if we clean constantly or not. The location and apartments themselves are nice.

Reply from The Lex

Nice facility with awesome workout facility but could improve communication between workers and tenants and the trash system could be more organized.

Reply from The Lex

i like the lex pretty good. it’s close to campus which is always great. i like how it’s only students here. it makes it feel safe. however it is not very well taken care of. it’s not very clean.

Reply from The Lex

The Lex seems great and some things about it are great, but there are many issues that make living here sometimes not so great. Maintenance does not always help and upon move-in day, my apartment was messy and many things were broken.

Reply from The Lex

I am very happy to have found these apartments. The location is very well placed, walking distance from nearly everything in Lexington...almost. The rooms are nice clean and well furnished. And the staff is even better all smiling faces and helping hands, always trying to get the residents to intermingle and get to know your neighbors. My only complaint is the slowness of things that go through maintenance which is due to the lack of employees they have servicing the 3 apartment buildings.

Reply from The Lex

very easy place to live. Each resident enjoys there own bathroom and lock on each individual bedroom. The parking is very close and very convenient as well and the location close to canpus

Reply from The Lex

Appliances need an upgrade as well as the doors for outside need to be fixed. Room spaces and and bathrooms are bigger than most places around here.

Reply from The Lex

Living here is a great experience. I love my apartment. It is so nice and cozy. The study rooms are nice and quiet and the stuff is always very nice and helpful.

Reply from The Lex

It’s been pretty good living here. The only thing is there’s a few maintenance issues that we need help with but haven’t gotten any help with. Some are pretty major for the living quality. Other than that, it’s good.