The Lex

I have loved living at the Lex! The amenities are super nice and the staff is always willing to help whenever needed. They keep the apartment complexes super clean and it is in a great location in terms of campus.
The Lex is the best apartment complex near campus! I have had the best experience at these apartments. So clean, nice, and close to campus. Definitely the best option for off campus housing!
Maintenance not the best, they never fix anything. The management tries to accommodate everyone. I would probably not live here again, but it isn’t terrible.
I love living here and there are hardly any problems. The only issue that we all have is the trash. The trash collectors do not come every day. We are always told that we will be fined if we have more than 2 trash bags in the hall. I live with 3 people, so when the trash collectors only come 3 times a week, our trash builds up very fast. This needs to change ASAP!!! Either collect trash every day, let us take out our own trash, or do not fine us for the amount of trash we have when it is only collected a couple times a week. Not to mention, all the trash building up in the hall makes it smell very bad! I hear this complaint from many people and it really needs to change.
I signed up very early and hav emailed several times without a valid response. They do not make it easy to contact them or have a decent understanding of what is going on.
Pretty good experience. Great location close to campus. We have a big balcony and it’s pretty fire. I have enjoyed living here so far!!!!!!!
Apartment is nice but noticed lots of problems once I moved in and it took the office staff and maintenance a while to get some of the problems fixed.
A few things in our apartment aren't working correctly that we will need someone to fix. It was also very dirty when we moved in which was gross.
The apartment itself is great. I live in a 2bed 2bath in The Lex, and it has plenty of space. The Lex also allows pets, which is a huge plus. I truly feel at home here.
So far it hasn't been terrible, however the apartment was dirty when we moved in, and there have been a lot of hidden fees. Hopefully once everything settles down, The Lex will be easy to deal with and a solid place to live.