The Lex

The other residents were super, super loud. The people on my floor were always having parts and blasting music/yelling and banging on other peoples doors, including mine. The people above me were also super loud. Other than the loud residents I liked living here. The staff was nice and when we had activities/food for the residents it was nice.
Absolutely terrible. Lots of micro aggression. Wish they wouldn’t raise children to run the building and creeps. Seems to be a really good scam to me getting these kids to pay thousands a month for the bare minimum. Reminds me of section 8 housing but gentrified. Hope word gets out about how trash this place is. Also they have mice.
Good location to live especially if classes are on north campus. The people in charge of rent, appliances, and the office can be hard to deal with.
Overall I've been pleased with living at The Lex. The staff is super helpful and nice! My only complaint would be the cleanliness of the rooms and buildings. My hall always has a stench to it which I know is partially because of my neighbors but they could do something to make it smell nicer. The stairwells also are dirty most of the time and in my room the carpet is stained and paint is on the hardwood floors making constantly look unclean. Those minor flaws are not a big deal though and my experience at The Lex has been great!
The Lex is a great place to live if you're okay with the typical college apartment, a little rough around the edges, but it is overall pretty nice, great location, and good amenities.
Great staff. New furniture. Close to campus. Close to downtown. Absolutely love this place compared to Newtown crossing apartments and others.
Its been great, the buildings are nice. Rooms are nice off campus living! The pool is very nice as well as the work out facility! The staff is great too!
Everyone I have met while living at The Lex have all been extremely kind! The Lex also has so many community get togethers which allows residents to meet and chat!
I wish that the apartment's hallways were cleaner. The valet trash makes it nasty to not take out the trash on the weekends. Also every door is always broken so it makes it hard to even get inside. There are stains in my carpet from who knows what. But I do like the apartment and I do like the balcony and I also like the events they put together. I also appreciate maintenance coming as soon as a problem rises.
Overall for what you are paying, The LEX offers some great amenities. However, would LOVE to see some notice in the safety of the residents. As a female, I want to feel 100% safe walking into the building.