I like this community, It has a good ambiance and service is good .Commuting to school,office and grocery is so easy. Love to be part of Lincoln 😊

I am staying at Lincoln for the last 3.5 yrs and so far it has been a great experience. Kids enjoy the place. Staying close to all the prime location for shopping, eating makes it more accessible.

I like the community very much we enjoy near by places for shopping, food and fun glad to find this place very nice and friendly neighbors happy to be part of Lincoln community

I Love living at Lincoln at Towne Square. Beautiful property and great staff. They are quick and helpful. Our neighbors are all friendly and the amenities available are perfect for all ages.

Overall a good move in experience. The leasing staffs are easy to approach and we are enjoying our stay here. We will definitely recommend this community to our friends.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its good to live at The Lincoln at Towne square apartment located in Plano. All the shops are nearby and at walkable distance from this apartment.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good community, friendly people, lots of amenities. Walking distance for Walmart, Sams club and India Bazar. Maintenance service is okay. Lots open parking available.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I recently moved in to Lincoln apartments. Its really nice one and i would recommend others too. Grocery shops and restaurants are walk-able from here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very good location. Very nice gym. I appreciate for office ladies kindness they are always help me . And then maintenance stuff are very nice working. Thank you for everything.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice neighborhood to stay at.amazing walk place and park friendly front office staff over all I would say staying here is more convenient to all necessities and convenient to store nearby

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice apartment community with many layouts !! With many good amenities and timely service for maintenance ...... the location of the apartment is a big plus with lots of restaurants, grocery store, Montessori schools nearby. The hammocks are recently upgraded to new ones, which is really good..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are enjoying beautiful safe community. We are been part of this community more than a year. Lively neighborhood. Lots of activities in park, gym. Nice walking trail around the park and throughout community.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

“The Home” feeling I am getting in this apartment, one of the best community in Dallas area👍🏻 Leasing staff is really helpful, maintenance is really good and the best part is amenities and big garden area. Strongly recommending

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice neighborhood. Very close to shopping centers and maintenance is well managed. Friendly front office staff. Over all very happy staying here

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice and clean apartment, Manager Abby really helped me in changing my apartment that had some issues. Very close to Indian store, Walmart and Sam's club. Great experience so far !!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Friendly community with ease of accessibility to shopping, dining, schools and businesses. Pools and parking is ample. Apartments seems a little older but can be upgraded.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Not Happy with this Apartment. Main issue is roaches. Already we have raised the problem with leasing office. They done pest control. But still facing this irritated things daily morning once we wake up and seeing the kitchen.so many roaches in kitchen.unable to organize the kitchen. Seriously worrying about this.when we move in both toilets not clean as new move in house .They not done housekeeping before we move in..still we raising the so many maintenance requests.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Best community and neighborhood. Good space . Well ventilated house. Good outdoor area for kids to play .Nicely maintained walking trails. Locker system for getting parcels delivered is too good.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Large play area for kids. Friendly and very good community. Easy accessible to shopping places. Enough parking spaces. Montessori schools at walkable distance.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It is good to live here except cockroaches I don’t find any issues. Good community and good people good Neibhourhood. All groceries shopping is very much convenient

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I really like its location , facilities and amenities provided by Lincoln ,so far it has been a really good experience.Hope to have a great journey here .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

we had nice time having face painting with pizza. good team activity and nicely organized. apples are filled with choc sauce and kids enjoyed the fest

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good place to living. Very clean place.The only problem is maintenance.they will take a more time to solve the problem. Very nice and clean play area.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln Apartment is located in a very good Locality with many retails and grocery stores within walkable distance. Also the Lincoln administration team is awesome who keep the community clean and perfect every time.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome location but apartment equipments are old.. needs updates. Maintainable was bad initially but it’s getting better now. Park and swimming facilities are very good. Go green location with lots of trees and greenery all around