The community is so nice and friendly all the places are nearby and walk paths are awesome with lot of people and so great to stay here. Also the neighbors are so friendly

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The community is so good here . The mainitenance have improved a lot . The Neighbour hood is great with restaurants and shopping centers nearby

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Moving from a different state, and we were genuinely worried if we would find a neighborhood that would feel like home. The location, as well as the people in the neighborhood has made our move very easy!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Maintenance is need more improvement. Mainly insects and mosquitoes. Otherwise garden is too good and the environment is looks beautiful and awesome

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Apartment location and ambience is great, but maintenance is not up to the mark. Management has to concentrate on residents problem and try to upgrade the units

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln residency was very good with eco friendly nature and pet friendly...it was in the center of Plano with all nearby shopping centers....all facilities are excellent in these apartments.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very family friendly neighborhood, has many things close around it including many shopping districts and a mall as well. Has four pools ready for summer.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good community to live in. Great neighbourhood. Perfect place for summer fun with pools and park. 4 swimming pool makes it more convenience to use.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good experience living here, big playground for the kids to spend all their energy. Close to shopping malls and theatres. Friendly staff..overall 5 stars!!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

My family really enjoying staying at Lincoln apartments. One of best and convenient location. Management responds on time for all requests and solves them in well.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice place and good localities around. The park is in between community and swimming pools are at right place so people can have nearby to their homes.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We love the open park space where kids can plan all day and location of property is great for us with walking distance for almost everything.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

There are a lot of big fields and lots of play areas for kids to play in. The community has a lot of greenery and nice people. The two pools are a good spot to chill in when it is a hot day. Overall, it is a great place to live in!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I like how you have 2 pools . Also there are a lot of fields to play on . i also like the hammocks and the greenery. Its also really close to 7/11 and walmart

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The location is a blessing, almost everything is walk-able, its has one of the best parks for the kids to play, its a great feature for kids.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This place is blessed with a location, almost everything is walk able distance. Plus the big park right at the center of the complex is a big hit.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Love all the trees and different activities to do outside. The pool is awesome too! Noise is never an issue and the property is always kept clean.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It was good but you should improve your maintenance request process as for a single work I have to raise couple of requests to get it done. I have few requests still pending though it was raised before couple of week back and still it has not been taken care.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I started leaving in Lincoln apartment from May it was a good experience I will recommend to my friend he also joined in july . In future also I will plan to recommend more friends

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The Lincoln Town Square “A Home 🏡 far away from home” We are very happy to be here, staff is really helpful and maintains service is very quick. Thank you Lincoln Family

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We like our new community. The apartment structure with garage looking good. Plenty of spaces available. Have very good pool, play area for kids. Lots of places are near by this community. We are happy to be here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The Lincoln at Towne Square apartment is good with big open park. Its a good location for the kids to enjoy. There are many swimming pools. so, liked it.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The community is very good and happy to live here. We have enough place to walk, play and swim. Overall, good atmosphere to enjoy. The place is near to many employees and we can commute to places with in ten minutes.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I just signed my 7th lease! I love my apartment home! It’s a clean, safe, and friendly place to live. We have families and singles living here and it’s a quiet place! I highly recommend it! CJones

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s been a great experience to live in this community. Love the ambience much and kids really enjoy the play area which is very big compared to other communities.