The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I was complaining about issues inside, specially about roaches, it is not fully resolved so far. One good thing is introducing trash pickup from doorstep, earlier trash was everywhere on the curbs.
Community rewards are joke. I referred my friend and he did added my name in referral details. Management said you need to wait 2 month to get it. After 2 months when I contacted team they said it’s not possible and you have contacted them earlier. After explaining all details and follow up with them multiple time where no one know what is correct process, their manager told me that she is going To check. She confirmed that all looks ok but after 2 days message came saying my friend didn’t mention my referral although it’s clearly written in their system. This is joke and even you get it it will be worth 12$. Over time management team understanding on issues is going down and their knowledge is not enough to handle issue. Manager shows over confidence when issues are referred to her.
Not Happy with this Apartment. Main issue is roaches. Already we have raised the problem with leasing office. They done pest control. But still facing this irritated things daily morning once we wake up and seeing the kitchen.so many roaches in kitchen.unable to organize the kitchen. Seriously worrying about this.when we move in both toilets not clean as new move in house .They not done housekeeping before we move in..still we raising the so many maintenance requests.
1 star
The maintenance service is not great. They just want to get by with all services. The near by places are accessible but main reason is to feel happy about when there is a problem and that is never been good.
1 star
1. First too crowdy at swimming pool all time. 2.kids area is really not safe for infants ; it’s really old slides and very very small area to slide, we go to encover apartment to play for kid. Plz stop replying there is lot of open space to play around , I can’t agree with you. There should be at least infant and toddlers slides separately , just check at evening times, it’s be huge crowd always.Few of parents are really care less ....they don’t even care what kids are doing . Some time toddlers step on infants. This is really unsafe zone for infants. 3. If we order something to repair, people will knock and step in apartment immediately.....this is ridiculous , I got answer from leasing office that if order is placed....management can get in appartment any time between 9-6 ......this is really frustrating. How can you get into an appartment? Let’s say am in restroom or sleeping , if someone get in to appartment how do u feel ? And these guys will take 1 to 7 days time to fix anything , after so many follow ups. This is really unsafe.
1 star
I hate calling the office. I lastly spoke with Kate and every time I have called the office for anything regarding my apartment, they make it seem like I am an inconvenience renting from Lincoln court. The staff is not the friendliest of people to help. Instead of showing some empathy, they say, “so, you’re saying it stopped working all of a sudden? That is not an emergency. — I will definitely not be renewing.
1 star
No service is not good. Pleased improve.?thrre are so many problem thst are not fixed. Maintence peopel jay find a way to get by. They come and tell me tomreplace and never come back.
1 star
I wouldn't want to stay hete after my kease ends for multiple reasons. Iur moving-in experience was good but that's that. As a resident, I felt that the staff is vey unwelcoming and rude. Since we stay on the 1st floor there is an issue with bugs, roaches and mosquitoes. There were bugs when we moved-in and we notified them but nothing was ever done. The over all quality of things in the unit is not good even for a non-upgraded unit. The lounge almost never has stocked coffee supplies. Disappointing experience.
1 star
We had reserved the apartment with move in date on 26th July 2019. We reached Plano on 31st July from Georgia. We had informed office about our late move in though our lease started from 26th .Our apartment had lot of cobwebs blinds were very dusty apparently no cleaning was done. We stayed in hotel and even after 2 days not everything was cleaned. We had done an online booking and did not realize this apartment would have too much noise from Ohio drive side. Traffic noise is too high barely able to get sleep. When we checked if we could change to any other apartment we were told it would be extra $450 per month based on current rent. But while booking apartment we were told it could cost only one time fee of $250. We requested for any sound proof they could do , work order was taken and closed without attending. All window seals are bent. Thankfully we signed for one year lease just counting down to move to peaceful home to live.
1 star
Roaches in many apartments.. cleaning is not properly done for newly move in apartments. Renovations need to be done with atleast minimum quality.