Not Happy with this Apartment. Main issue is roaches. Already we have raised the problem with leasing office. They done pest control. But still facing this irritated things daily morning once we wake up and seeing the kitchen.so many roaches in kitchen.unable to organize the kitchen. Seriously worrying about this.when we move in both toilets not clean as new move in house .They not done housekeeping before we move in..still we raising the so many maintenance requests.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I was complaining about issues inside, specially about roaches, it is not fully resolved so far. One good thing is introducing trash pickup from doorstep, earlier trash was everywhere on the curbs.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community rewards are joke. I referred my friend and he did added my name in referral details. Management said you need to wait 2 month to get it. After 2 months when I contacted team they said it’s not possible and you have contacted them earlier. After explaining all details and follow up with them multiple time where no one know what is correct process, their manager told me that she is going To check. She confirmed that all looks ok but after 2 days message came saying my friend didn’t mention my referral although it’s clearly written in their system. This is joke and even you get it it will be worth 12$. Over time management team understanding on issues is going down and their knowledge is not enough to handle issue. Manager shows over confidence when issues are referred to her.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

No service is not good. Pleased improve.?thrre are so many problem thst are not fixed. Maintence peopel jay find a way to get by. They come and tell me tomreplace and never come back.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

1. First too crowdy at swimming pool all time. 2.kids area is really not safe for infants ; it’s really old slides and very very small area to slide, we go to encover apartment to play for kid. Plz stop replying there is lot of open space to play around , I can’t agree with you. There should be at least infant and toddlers slides separately , just check at evening times, it’s be huge crowd always.Few of parents are really care less ....they don’t even care what kids are doing . Some time toddlers step on infants. This is really unsafe zone for infants. 3. If we order something to repair, people will knock and step in apartment immediately.....this is ridiculous , I got answer from leasing office that if order is placed....management can get in appartment any time between 9-6 ......this is really frustrating. How can you get into an appartment? Let’s say am in restroom or sleeping , if someone get in to appartment how do u feel ? And these guys will take 1 to 7 days time to fix anything , after so many follow ups. This is really unsafe.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I wouldn't want to stay hete after my kease ends for multiple reasons. Iur moving-in experience was good but that's that. As a resident, I felt that the staff is vey unwelcoming and rude. Since we stay on the 1st floor there is an issue with bugs, roaches and mosquitoes. There were bugs when we moved-in and we notified them but nothing was ever done. The over all quality of things in the unit is not good even for a non-upgraded unit. The lounge almost never has stocked coffee supplies. Disappointing experience.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I hate calling the office. I lastly spoke with Kate and every time I have called the office for anything regarding my apartment, they make it seem like I am an inconvenience renting from Lincoln court. The staff is not the friendliest of people to help. Instead of showing some empathy, they say, “so, you’re saying it stopped working all of a sudden? That is not an emergency. — I will definitely not be renewing.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Maintenance is not good. They just want to get by with issues in apartment. Whatever you have , get used to love with it. New love in apartment had so many issues that does not seems like they have looked at apartment before letting

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The maintenance service is not great. They just want to get by with all services. The near by places are accessible but main reason is to feel happy about when there is a problem and that is never been good.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We had reserved the apartment with move in date on 26th July 2019. We reached Plano on 31st July from Georgia. We had informed office about our late move in though our lease started from 26th .Our apartment had lot of cobwebs blinds were very dusty apparently no cleaning was done. We stayed in hotel and even after 2 days not everything was cleaned. We had done an online booking and did not realize this apartment would have too much noise from Ohio drive side. Traffic noise is too high barely able to get sleep. When we checked if we could change to any other apartment we were told it would be extra $450 per month based on current rent. But while booking apartment we were told it could cost only one time fee of $250. We requested for any sound proof they could do , work order was taken and closed without attending. All window seals are bent. Thankfully we signed for one year lease just counting down to move to peaceful home to live.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Roaches in many apartments.. cleaning is not properly done for newly move in apartments. Renovations need to be done with atleast minimum quality.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Hasn’t been great, area is nice, people are decent but can be very timid at times. Once again I love the area this just has not been a great experience

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Mantainenance request are not completed in time, poor front desk people they never care for their residents. They never greet you, and never pickup any phone calls made to the leasing office.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great location, wallmart , samsclub 7/11 gas station are nearby. Lincoln park is good but Finding Car parking space is difficult at times as it doesnt have appartment specific parkings Maintenance request is not addressed at time

location is good , but community have Cockroach problem maintains is not good or you can say quick , even they allocate 1 garage to 2 different apt.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The apartment maintenance became pathetic. It takes weeks to get any service. There is no SLA for work orders. The hall way and street lights are out of order. There is no periodic maintenance work carried out. There's is no proper trash pickup and no pest control.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

So many maintenance issues within the apartment like roaches, kitchen appliances not working good, outside the apartment common area is not cleaned on a regular basis. not responding on time for regular maintenance requests.

Good location with all grocery shops and preschools in walkable distance . Huge park area . Maintanence need to be improved. Pest control can be more effective .

The rents are phenomenally high these days. The management team is very helpful though. We have had a good experience so far. We have been staying here from past couple of years.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Apartment location and ambience is great, but maintenance is not up to the mark. Management has to concentrate on residents problem and try to upgrade the units

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good for kids to play bcoz of play areain Lincoln at towne square apartment. Its safe to to stay in Lincoln at towne square apartment...good

It was a good community and leasing staff members were cordial but i wasnt satisfied with the maintenance aspect. Even before i moved in, the move in form had so many issues in it and was promised to resolve few major issues in priority which is still outstanding. Otherwise it was such a good neighbourhood

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is closed to IT companies. Walmart, Indian stores are in nearby area. Park is huge for kids. Need to add some more slides and kids play park amenities.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good location to employers like Capital One. Apartment features in kitchen and bathroom such as appliances and shower can be improved and rent can be lowered.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It's good place for families with kids. They can easily mingle with other kids and we can see progress in their social and academic skills. But rent is and utility fees are little high.