I love to continue my stay in LTC, because it has all amenities and closer to my office and grocery stores such as Walmart, Sam's club, India bazaar.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

So far had a great experiance with lincoln. In here for three years with no problems.. they have good maintanence.. centre to all stores nearby.. with a very big park.. if you are having toddlers this is the best place..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Loved the community with good neighborhood and shopping center very close by. The response from Leasing office for the issues raised is immediate. Enjoying my stay in Lincoln Towne Square.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I absolutely love living here. I can walk to Home Goods, World Market, Petco, Total Wine and more. I have lovely neighbors. The property is clean and well maintained. Everyone in the office is nice. There really isn’t anything I can complain about. We will definitely continue to live here until we get a house. This cute community is definitely a hidden gem with all of the new properties popping up around it.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great location. Great staff and amenities. The maintenance staff is prompt. The apartment is very conveniently located. Close to everything.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The apartment is nice and move-in was very smooth. I would definitely recommend this apartment. The maintenance requests are taking a bit long.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It's very pretty and close to everything! I can walk to my favorite bars and restaurants. We got a good deal on our apartment not to mention haven't had any problems with any other tenants.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We choose this community 3.6 years back.we are completely satisfied with the services of management staff. They are very welcoming and always ready to help.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

My experience at the Lincoln at Town Square has been amazing. The apartment is fabulous, the community is great, and the location is just perfect.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lovely place nice and clean good shopping area at walking distance it has big park for kids maintaince is fine gym needs a bit uplift however

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

One good thing is maintenance orders have been taken good care of the management and the parcel pending has added a starmark to Lincoln community. I wish best for future and continue to strive best community in Plano

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its an amazing community it is near to everything and its very safe and clean ..the houses r spacious . Only wish they had cover parking space

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s a pretty place to live a really peaceful neighborhood and very kind people I love this place , it’s so close to work that makes the perfect place .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome good service maintenance supporting very nice compared to other community’s. Park and gym and swimming pool everything neat and clean

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Staying here for last 3 years. I feel here secured and peaceful. With walmart, sams, India bazaar so close to community that it is just bonus.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good living community. We have been living here for the past 5 years and everything has been good so far. The community is clean and awesome place to live.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Enjoyed it here, very well kept. Getting into the Apartment was quick and easy, the move and paper work was done in half a day. Got my keys and went on my way

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I just moved in and the staff in the office are responsive and helped make the process go smoothly. I appreciate everything! Thank you for everything you do.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Initially there was some issue with maintenance but now it improved alot now lot of improvement in landscaping of community.Maintenance staff response is good and cleanliness improve.Office staff is also very friendly.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is at centered location. Everything like IT companies, restaurants, grocery stores, kids activities, shopping store and malls are accessible with in 3 to 5 miles. Love the location.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice and helpful staff, quiet and very friendly residents, well kept grounds, nice place to live. Clean pools and pool area, the new bbq area is a welcome place to get to know my neighbors.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice community with lot of open space and big playground for kids and major markets within walkable distance . Maintenance staff are friendly .