I love to continue my stay in LTC, because it has all amenities and closer to my office and grocery stores such as Walmart, Sam's club, India bazaar.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We love the community and like to hangout in park with our new friends and overall experience of staying here was really great and I’m so glad that we choose this community as our residence

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The new management is great!We love this community.It has a good park and my kid enjoys a lot during spring and summer playing outside.The best part of this community is all ages can find frens :)

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Feeling awesome to stay as a resident in Lincoln Apartment..! Lincoln Park is the center of attraction to all of our residents and we can do waking and playing with kids which is too good to continue here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Excellent Experience! Love the community!! Perfect place for the family!! In love with the pools & the fountain area especially! Will Recommend everyone!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It was very cool to stay here for 2 years nice neighbour even many resturants around us 24×7 walmart wow what a facility very nice management taking all complaints immediately.. Taking care of each and everything. What and all we need without our asking all are done in this management awesome service..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Spacious and well maintained community.My kids love to play in parks everyday.Best to stay in if you love to be in a Indian community.Nearest to all Shops,Restaurants.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The Lincoln Towne apartment is a great place to live Close to the mall & all your shopping needs this apartment Community has great rewards

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its a great place!We like park the most.All ages can find friends here :) Grocery stores, schools are very near by.Summer is always wonderful here.Not even for a day we get bored as we have lot of gatherings during summer in the park.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It has been a good experience living here at Lincoln apartment for the last 2 years. We have made some great friends here and enjoy the company of good neighbors.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Love the community itself. It has an excellent leasing team, as well as, an excellent location. Everything and much more is just right around the corner.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is wonderful. We always feel safe, everything is well maintained, and the staff is extremely friendly. I like the neighborhood.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The New Management is nice. Maintenance is timely and taken care nicely. The Parcel Pending facility is great. Park, gym are clean . Ample parking. Helps invite guests

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

As of now everything is good. Only few response delays. Happy to choose this community. Good neighborhood and friends. Good schools for children’s and play space for children

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Really nice apartment to stay with good neighborhood/location. Also the park is very useful for kids and that’s the main attraction in this community

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This is really awesome. We are been here since 3 years. I like all amenities they have. Park, swimming pools, courts etc. Schools, groceries are very near to us.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It was fun to live in Lincoln with shopping malls,schools nearby. Friendly neighborhood. Maintenance request handled very well. Happy to be a part of this amazing community.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community is awesome, staffs are very helpful, kind, and specially ready to take action on maintenance emergency, thankfully I am in this community

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I have been here for a year. So far all is good. Clean land scape. Community surrounded by grocery stores and restaurants. Easy commute to office and lovely neigh ourhood.

Everything is good but service need to improve to resolve the maintenance issues, i recommand this community if anyone ask us suggestion about Lincoln.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great location that's close to everything. Lots of amenities. Great staff. Maintenance is quick to fix any issue you may have. Lots of areas for your kids, pets to play.

Making community updates :) Front office super nice... Quick response time with maintenance... 😊 Hoping that other community members will appreciate the effort and new updates and treat the community with respect

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

My resident experience here at the lincoln at towne square apartments has been good so far my apartment is nice, the staff is nice, and the environment is nice.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is good but lacking few amenities. Like gym is not renovated . I hope apartment leasing agents are looking at this post and may take take action based on this feedback.. but I dont think this will happen..Hope this might change..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Really nice community all are friendly people as well as management lucky to stay here more than a year now its running hope so next lease also continues here neighbour are so helpful if we forgot anything they are knocking and telling me really surprised so thankfull..The service that is maintenance and all very quick now the app is also too good and easy to communicate..