Great community to live. Have lived here 7+ years. This is a very pet friendly community. The community is built in the middle of a walking trail is an asset.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I love this community because of many factors like location, Ammenties, central park,mix cultures, walking access to groceries. I am looking forward for more community activities and events to create social connections and network

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Just moved in a week back. Peaceful and safe place to call home. So far a good experience. Most reviews said maint. is an issue but cannot comment on that right now as I just placed a request and lets see how long they take to fix the issue.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I’ve lived in these apartments for several years now and just love it here! I love the location and the community! I will probably be here for years to come!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great people, good and clean community. Great staff, apartments are clean. Maintenance staff is quite prompt. We are happy living here. Market is also near by.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We been here for the past five years and loved to be here.... My most liked one s our park area.... I enjoy so much with my kid and with my friends...

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Pros: Great location. Apartments are decently sized. The service is decent too. Cons: The place is on the expensive size. Bugs are a problem too.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are happy to be residing in this community. The service is super quick and extremely good. We have been staying in this community from last 2 years.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome community with friendly home environment and feel happy living here..it is in the centre of Plano with all amenities and facilities Included..great apartments!!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Really good apartments with good amenities, quite neighborhood and facilities. Maintenance is good and good staff support in any situations.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It's good to stay here my lease is going to end in two months but no plan of changing this apartment loved to be here ..That's why we are extending our lease ..Pretty good place to stay .. Neighbour is too friendly ..I am proud to say happy resident ...

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome place to live in with kids... staff are great Staying more than 3 years. Park is nice. Maintenance request are responded promptly. Kids njoy

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Playarea is awesome. The service maintenance responses within 48 hours. very safe and composed. We will get much more when we refer a friend.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Such a awesome place to stay . This place is perfect for kids and families who are looking for better community. Walmart, Sam’s club,Home Depot is within a mile proximity. Preschool and schools are nearby. Very social and active community. Huge playground for kids and families to stroll around with greenery. It’s a dream community to live in.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Love the location and park for playing. Have a few issues with ants and maintenance issues. I love the accessibility to market area and 121 for travel.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice community. Management is also very supportive. There are some issues regarding bugs but they are doing their best to fix that. Last but not the least, we love the Park!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The Lincoln at towne square apartments are wonderful place to reside .It has good apartments, ample parking space and wide range apartment type .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Love my home. Perfect location and a great community with beautiful curb appeal. I have lived here for about 3.5 months so far, and after living in uptown Dallas the nice peace and quiet is greatly appreciated

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Walkable distance to many retail stores and restaurants, with beautiful park for kids to play with lot of green. Maintenance can be better.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I am staying her for last 2.5 years and have not faced any major issues so far. There were couple of minor ones which are addressed and rectified at the earliest. They have a good maintenance team and the team was very supportive.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Last year management is very poor , but this new management addressing the maintenance request on time. But it would be good if they properly maintain the GYM going forward.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Vast park area for walks. Good location. Good package pickup facility with Parcel pending service.and many school bus for kids pickup.Time taken to attend Maintenance calls can be improved.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great staff. Apartment maintenance needs are taken care of in a timely manner. Nice location and a great community. The amenities are great.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here. The community is quiet and very family oriented. The price is great for the area and the apartments are spacious and feel like home.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its good community to stay with family and kids, regarding amenities wise good play ground for kids to enjoy their evening time and walking area. issues getting resolve soon irrespective of time.