I love it here!! The apartments are very nice, the outside areas are very nice and up kept as well, and the maintenance department is very quick and efficient. We have had no major problems since living here at all.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

"These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It is a great experience of living here specially with kids , there are multiple parks, swimming pools and lot more to have fun. Great community.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Moved to the neighbourhood in June 2019. Experience with members at the Leasing Office was awesome! Special mention goes to Ashley, who had helped with all the information I needed. Living here is so peaceful. I specifically love the playgrounds with so many trees. A nice place with all the amenities.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We recently moved here. We really love this place. The park and playground is real big. The management people are very helpful and responsive.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

So far living here has been nice. It would have been nice if buildings had an elevator for moving furniture up stairs. But thus far its been good

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s an amazing community for new bees as it’s very close by to all the shopping complex like Sam’s, Walmart, Ikea, Stonebriar Mall, Auto Shops which allows people to be easy going with new movement. Also the community does has 3 big and clean swimming pool and has a very huge lawn for children to ply. Ideal for family’s I loved it... hope you all have the same perspective ❤️❤️

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I love this community because the environment here is beautiful and amazing view of mountains from the apartment. What I really like is it's very near to Walmart, Indian bazzar and many restaurant near by. I have never heard about the reward program from any other apartments. So thank you so much. And yes staying here is full of fun.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Service needs more commitment. Rent is great. Cleaning of society needs to be properly done. Rules should be same for everyone. Decoration with lights should be allowed all year round.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice play area. Fun for kids to play in park. Big community for everyone. Near to main frisco downtown. Near to legacy west area and lot of eating out options near by

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Overall, good experience. I keep to myself and no one bother me or is too loud. My apartment is spacious and I've only had one issue, but maintenance was there within the hour to fix it. I wish the gym was bigger and people actually wore deodorant in the gym because it smells so bad I can't even walk in there. The only other complaint I would have is the families who are out on the grass playing at night leave tons of trash on the grass.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

we have been living heer at Lincoln for last 2. 5years and it has been a very good experience both of us and our kids. the big park and playground give ample space for kids to play and ride.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The children park is the main selling point of this apartment. That also makes most family to socialize and get together. Valet trash is now adding some value

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s a nice place to be. Large number of resident crowd. Connected roads. Gym , parcel pending service, multiple pools, play structures Maintenance issues are solved by priority.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great apartment with lot of features. Best part is the 5 acre park which is the best feature I like about my apartment community. This is a good place for couples and family.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are living in this community, we liked the environment and it is so friendly. kids love their play area. It is accessible to all major highways and shops.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome and comfortable stay since last 2 years. The staff is good and helpful. All major stores are within a range of 2-3 miles including Walmart.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are so happy that we got a nice community to live. Location is so close to all main attractive places to Plano. Leasing management is so friendly and resolve any issues quickly.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice community.. lots of amenities like playgrounds, swimming pools. Execllent maintenance service. Grocery, montessori and other basic stores walkable.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln is a good place. Particularly i like the park very much. Children love to play in the slides and and in the lawn. I have a good time with them. Also I get to know the other residents and get along with them. We have all the amenities nearby and its an added advantage. Its great.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It is pleasent to stay here for more than a year with very nice community.Parks ,play area are maintained well.Even the apartment pathways are very clean.Every month grass cutting is done in good way ..Such a nice place to stay I will sure recommend my friends also.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I wouldn't want to stay hete after my kease ends for multiple reasons. Iur moving-in experience was good but that's that. As a resident, I felt that the staff is vey unwelcoming and rude. Since we stay on the 1st floor there is an issue with bugs, roaches and mosquitoes. There were bugs when we moved-in and we notified them but nothing was ever done. The over all quality of things in the unit is not good even for a non-upgraded unit. The lounge almost never has stocked coffee supplies. Disappointing experience.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We had reserved the apartment with move in date on 26th July 2019. We reached Plano on 31st July from Georgia. We had informed office about our late move in though our lease started from 26th .Our apartment had lot of cobwebs blinds were very dusty apparently no cleaning was done. We stayed in hotel and even after 2 days not everything was cleaned. We had done an online booking and did not realize this apartment would have too much noise from Ohio drive side. Traffic noise is too high barely able to get sleep. When we checked if we could change to any other apartment we were told it would be extra $450 per month based on current rent. But while booking apartment we were told it could cost only one time fee of $250. We requested for any sound proof they could do , work order was taken and closed without attending. All window seals are bent. Thankfully we signed for one year lease just counting down to move to peaceful home to live.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very good community and management is good. All service requests are handled promptly. Park in this community is well maintained and kids love this place

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This is great community to live. Loaded with all facilities be it park, gym or pools. Management is great and helping. Very close to different groceries stores and restaurants