Great apartment with lot of features. Best part is the 5 acre park which is the best feature I like about my apartment community. This is a good place for couples and family.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are living in this community, we liked the environment and it is so friendly. kids love their play area. It is accessible to all major highways and shops.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome and comfortable stay since last 2 years. The staff is good and helpful. All major stores are within a range of 2-3 miles including Walmart.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are so happy that we got a nice community to live. Location is so close to all main attractive places to Plano. Leasing management is so friendly and resolve any issues quickly.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice community.. lots of amenities like playgrounds, swimming pools. Execllent maintenance service. Grocery, montessori and other basic stores walkable.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln is a good place. Particularly i like the park very much. Children love to play in the slides and and in the lawn. I have a good time with them. Also I get to know the other residents and get along with them. We have all the amenities nearby and its an added advantage. Its great.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It is pleasent to stay here for more than a year with very nice community.Parks ,play area are maintained well.Even the apartment pathways are very clean.Every month grass cutting is done in good way ..Such a nice place to stay I will sure recommend my friends also.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I wouldn't want to stay hete after my kease ends for multiple reasons. Iur moving-in experience was good but that's that. As a resident, I felt that the staff is vey unwelcoming and rude. Since we stay on the 1st floor there is an issue with bugs, roaches and mosquitoes. There were bugs when we moved-in and we notified them but nothing was ever done. The over all quality of things in the unit is not good even for a non-upgraded unit. The lounge almost never has stocked coffee supplies. Disappointing experience.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We had reserved the apartment with move in date on 26th July 2019. We reached Plano on 31st July from Georgia. We had informed office about our late move in though our lease started from 26th .Our apartment had lot of cobwebs blinds were very dusty apparently no cleaning was done. We stayed in hotel and even after 2 days not everything was cleaned. We had done an online booking and did not realize this apartment would have too much noise from Ohio drive side. Traffic noise is too high barely able to get sleep. When we checked if we could change to any other apartment we were told it would be extra $450 per month based on current rent. But while booking apartment we were told it could cost only one time fee of $250. We requested for any sound proof they could do , work order was taken and closed without attending. All window seals are bent. Thankfully we signed for one year lease just counting down to move to peaceful home to live.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very good community and management is good. All service requests are handled promptly. Park in this community is well maintained and kids love this place

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This is great community to live. Loaded with all facilities be it park, gym or pools. Management is great and helping. Very close to different groceries stores and restaurants

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very well maintained community making our stay pleasant. Office and maintenance staff are also very supportive with respect to service requests and they get handled in proper manner. Thanks for all your service !

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Ok place. Close to lots of places. Nice school district till elementary school. Maintenance is reasonably better than other apartments. Tad pricey due to location and demand

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice community and perfect location. Indian groceries and hotels are walkable. Nice park and swimming pools. Maintenance is OK, like other communities around it has it's own positives and negatives.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The apartment maintenance became pathetic. It takes weeks to get any service. There is no SLA for work orders. The hall way and street lights are out of order. There is no periodic maintenance work carried out. There's is no proper trash pickup and no pest control.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln apartments are the best in the area and serivce is really good but we would really good gym. We really love the park and the apartments are close to my worksite and near by grocery stores.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good place to live, Big play area for kids, all the stores are in walkable distance. Leasing Office staff are nice. I referred my friends and colleagues also to rent this apartments

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

A nice place to live with a huge park and nice residents. All the amenities are available 24x7. Very near to shopping malls and stores. Best place to live in Plano.I just love living here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I’m a pretty new resident at Lincoln but I’m liking it a lot. Ample of space for kids playing, this is fantastic to live here, I would refer this to all of my friends.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s cool view and good neighborliness. The area is pretty calm. Play area and big park is great advantage. Easy approachable shops are in walkable distance.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very good community. Park and Swimming pool are very clean and maintain. Apartment is also very specious. Grocery market like Walmart is very near.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice place with excellent park location and good commute to near by companies. Lot of basic stores near by like Walmart India bazaar and restaurants too.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good place to live .staffs are very helpful and smart .they have nice park , pets park . Apartments are very clean .parking lots are very nice .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community and Everything is good but roaches problem is not getting resolved from first day onwards. Though we complain in the office the problem is not resolved till date.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

A friendly and beautiful community. Great Amenities with park for everyone. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Walmart, Sam’s Club is on walking distance.