It has been great 2 years living in Lincoln Apt's. The location of my apartment is really great, have swimming pool and volleyball court just behind my balcony. Good to have wooden flooring at the 1st Floor, easy to clean and more hygiene than carpet. There is always some room for improvements. Service gets bad when more requests come at the same time. management should be more aggressive in handling those, should have more staff. Time to time pest control should be done from the management side instead of residents complaining and making requests. Overall a very good community to live for people Indian Subcontinent. Indian restaurant and grocery shop are in walk able distance. Even Walmart and and Sam's club are within a mile.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice apartment when I was here at march 2018 service was not up to level but it’s improving day by day ..Before they takes to rectify our problems till one month now they are taking one week ..Till they have to improve..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It is improving but not best as it used to be. I used to log many request for same issue.Maintenance turnaround and fix was an issue but I see it is changing.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Excellent to stay because of convenience to grocery, restaurant,school. Good amenities. Spacious with traditional models. Easily accessible.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

What a wonderful place to live! Choosing a new home is hard, you never really know how it is going to be. I have been impressed every time I have had interactions with the office or maintenance. Love all of the new things going on. Management communicates well about anything that might be an inconvenience and I have never experienced that in an apartment before. Living here from past 2 years and will definitely plan on doing another lease here!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We love the community and like to hangout in park with our new friends and overall experience of staying here was really great and I’m so glad that we choose this community as our residence

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are at Lincoln on our 3rd year and tat speaks about the apartment community.. we love staying here.. Neighborhood is good and all shopping accessible nearby..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The new management is great!We love this community.It has a good park and my kid enjoys a lot during spring and summer playing outside.The best part of this community is all ages can find frens :)

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Maintenance has been slow in the past, but the community is quiet and the residents are friendly. Common areas are maintained. Overall upkeep is improving.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Excellent Experience! Love the community!! Perfect place for the family!! In love with the pools & the fountain area especially! Will Recommend everyone!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

After recent management change I see lot of improvements in the community which really appreciate. Now the management is ready to listen an issues reported with open mind.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

community is good and is near by to schools, Grocerie store,All other regular needs .Kids too enjoy the park and pool .Staff is also friendly and cooperative.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I like the space around the apartments it is not compact. Spacious inner roads compare to other apartments, Big park to accommodate kids of entire apartments

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln apartments has Great community, lots of amenities and great neighborhood. It is close to many company work places and has almost everything you need on day to day basis at walkable distance.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community is awesome, staffs are very helpful, kind, and specially ready to take action on maintenance emergency, thankfully I am in this community

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The homely community. Friendly members of management. Timely response to any emergency. The hygiene is at the very top level with the ambiance that one would need.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Happy to chose the Community.Friendly Staff and Always helfpul.Recommend to everyone who want to have a great amenities and lot of greenary.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its a good community and we do have all the facilities And we do have lot of community events we gather as a family. And with the reasonable

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We love to stay this calm and peaceful apartment community with loads of fun and entertainment......! We were stayed in almost four states in United States and with different different communities. However this apartment community really unique in many different things....!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community is very big ..it’s like a small town. Location is subside with great schools, restaurants, shopping stores and grocery stores. Love to stay here

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln Towne Square is an awesome communicant located right in center of city with all amenities and shopping malls line Sam's Walmart. Even Restaurants as well.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice place to stay but service is not that good.. if you improve the service it would be awesome place to stay.. nice pools, big play area, close to restaurants, shops, mall etc.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome location with amenities at proximity. My family too loved the place.we have 2bhk apartment and my son love playing around in spacious area.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lively environment with lot of families and other communities near by which near by lot of offices and Walmart, Sams Club, schools, Indian store as well as lot of restaurants especially very near to Stone Bear mall (which has Theaters, shopping, fun and food). I would love to stay here :)

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Office Staff is receptive to requests, friendly. Addresses concerns in a timely manner. I do follow up and they have already taken care ofmy request.