Third year in the community and it feels comfy living here. The services are great and on time. Never had any complaints with the staff and they are very polite too. I have recommended few friends to move in and they do enjoy living in Lincoln.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The location is a blessing, almost all you want is at a walk-able distance. The park is also a great attraction for kids, The turn around of service requests is very slow.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I've loved living here so far. The staff has been so helpful through the move in process. My fiancee and I are so excited to live here and can easily see ourselves staying for quite a while!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Really nice community all are friendly people as well as management lucky to stay here more than a year now its running hope so next lease also continues here neighbour are so helpful if we forgot anything they are knocking and telling me really surprised so thankfull..The service that is maintenance and all very quick now the app is also too good and easy to communicate..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is good but lacking few amenities. Like gym is not renovated . I hope apartment leasing agents are looking at this post and may take take action based on this feedback.. but I dont think this will happen..Hope this might change..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We like the community and all amenities surrounded near by.This our 5th year continuing in this location.School rating is good and park is spacious for kids to enjoy all games

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community boasts of a very big park which is the favorite place for the kids around. It is in the heart of the community providing access from all directions.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

My resident experience here at the lincoln at towne square apartments has been good so far my apartment is nice, the staff is nice, and the environment is nice.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I have few concerns about this apartment like I logged a request and it's 10 days gone but nobody come and fix it . Pest control should come 3-4 times in a year. The late fee for rent payment is too much,even if we late 1hour . So it will be go if you can sent a alert message before payment date. All office staff are good and very helpful,I would to thank you Jelli.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Everything is good but service need to improve to resolve the maintenance issues, i recommand this community if anyone ask us suggestion about Lincoln.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s been like four years we are leaving in this community and until now it’s been an wonderful stay. Our parents when they visit us and so happy to live here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

One of the good communities I have lived so far. Especially for kids because of the big park.Easy accessible to most of the shops like Sam's club,Walmart..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good place live. Close to most of the places. Good for schools and many offices close by. Only downside is that old apartments and appliance .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Most of my apartment complaints are resolved proactively. Staff is very cooperative at the leasing office. Apartments are little old but affordable housing. Park is awesome.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It was fun to live in Lincoln with shopping malls,schools nearby. Friendly neighborhood. Maintenance request handled very well. Happy to be a part of this amazing community.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This is really awesome. We are been here since 3 years. I like all amenities they have. Park, swimming pools, courts etc. Schools, groceries are very near to us.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community is good, center of town with quick shopping facility. Only issue with finding parking space bit late in the evening as there are not dedicated parkings.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is not terrible, however it permeates smells and constantly has kids unsupervised running i. the roads. The pools are nice at the beginning of the summer but there are four of them and the only one that stays semi maintained is the one near the office. I also have had the worst luck with neighbors, first a roach problem and then a very load family above me who stomps from 9pm to 12 am EVERY night. I like the office staff they are nice but seem overwhelmed at times with the complaints that are meaningless. it is also hard to get emergency maintenance out. My sink was leaking and the guy told me to put a bowl under where it was coming from and he will be by the next day , i fought with him and he did come out but it was like pulling teeth. Regular maintenance guys are awesome and do what they can being understaffed but work hard to make sure it gets done. I don’t hate living here but wish for the money i am paying that it was a little better at being maintained and that some of the rules were enforced better. the valet trash is nice until people set out trash all day and it attracts bugs. The last bit of info is that the cross over between these apartments and Tribeca has no right of way or stop signs so people fly through without looking

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Really nice apartment to stay with good neighborhood/location. Also the park is very useful for kids and that’s the main attraction in this community

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Spacious and well maintained community.My kids love to play in parks everyday.Best to stay in if you love to be in a Indian community.Nearest to all Shops,Restaurants.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The Lincoln Towne apartment is a great place to live Close to the mall & all your shopping needs this apartment Community has great rewards

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its a great place!We like park the most.All ages can find friends here :) Grocery stores, schools are very near by.Summer is always wonderful here.Not even for a day we get bored as we have lot of gatherings during summer in the park.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It has been a good experience living here at Lincoln apartment for the last 2 years. We have made some great friends here and enjoy the company of good neighbors.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Love the community itself. It has an excellent leasing team, as well as, an excellent location. Everything and much more is just right around the corner.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

great being in this apartments. Pleasant place great amenities and cool location good management and great maintenance parking spaces should be increased