It’s nice community with in reach for everything and my kid loves to go out and there are lot of nice people being friendly, So glad choosing this community

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice and helpful staff, quiet and very friendly residents, well kept grounds, nice place to live. Clean pools and pool area, the new bbq area is a welcome place to get to know my neighbors.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good place to stay. You have almost every store with in 2 to 3 miles range. Also good location for major companies for work. Only thing is apartment is little old compare to some of the apartment surrounding the same place.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I was complaining about issues inside, specially about roaches, it is not fully resolved so far. One good thing is introducing trash pickup from doorstep, earlier trash was everywhere on the curbs.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Pros: Apartments and surroundings are good. Very near to Walmart, Sam's Club and India Bazaar. Cons: maintenance needs to improve and appliances are very old and need upgrade.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s a very big community. Location wise it’s perfect. Everything is neary on walking distance. It has a big park (play ground) for kids. Nice ventilation to all apartments.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Overall we had a great experience as we could find enough families to be friends with. The park area is huge and provides ample space for kids to play around.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good apartment community with cheaper price . Few apartment comes with washer dryer in a better price, parks , swimming pool and walking platforms are great.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I will say this is the only apartment I have lived in over the years that actually answeres the phone when calling the office... that’s rare with other places.... THANK YOU

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s very big society and keeps organize fun filling event for kids . We are having good time here. And location is at most convenient . I have heatedly seen such location that’s near to your workplace, restaurant, all kind of grocery’s stores(American, Asian). We hardly go 10 miles away for any activity happening around.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I just moved in and the staff in the office are responsive and helped make the process go smoothly. I appreciate everything! Thank you for everything you do.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Really love this community. Just moved in December 2018 and everyone has been so friendly and helpful. My 3 year old grand daughter loves to come visit and enjoy the space to run free.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Enjoyed it here, very well kept. Getting into the Apartment was quick and easy, the move and paper work was done in half a day. Got my keys and went on my way

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great place to live, walkable distance to my work place, love the pool side apartment view at such a great price, it was a no brainier. This was my first apartment search, and got lucky I didn't have to look for a second one.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good living community. We have been living here for the past 5 years and everything has been good so far. The community is clean and awesome place to live.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome good service maintenance supporting very nice compared to other community’s. Park and gym and swimming pool everything neat and clean

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The community is good and floor plans are also very good. Package handling and maintenance service are the ones needs to looked into. Also pest control, as I saw many apartments have lot of cockroaches and they are spreading into all Apartments..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great location, wallmart , samsclub 7/11 gas station are nearby. Lincoln park is good but Finding Car parking space is difficult at times as it doesnt have appartment specific parkings Maintenance request is not addressed at time

The Park and play area for children is the best thing here. Family can spend their time by allowing their kids to play in the park and have a leisure walk around the apartment.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s a pretty place to live a really peaceful neighborhood and very kind people I love this place , it’s so close to work that makes the perfect place .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

One good thing is maintenance orders have been taken good care of the management and the parcel pending has added a starmark to Lincoln community. I wish best for future and continue to strive best community in Plano

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The plane is affordable. The rents goes up every year but it is still cheaper than the other places near by. I enjoy location because there is so much near by.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We choose this community 3.6 years back.we are completely satisfied with the services of management staff. They are very welcoming and always ready to help.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It's very pretty and close to everything! I can walk to my favorite bars and restaurants. We got a good deal on our apartment not to mention haven't had any problems with any other tenants.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Some of the office staff can be short and rude at times however they do try to help you in a timely manner. Love the floor plans and outdoor areas. Great location and very quiet in the evenings.