The Lola
4 stars107 Reviews

Great move in, Alex and Miranda were super helpful! Alex took the time toward end of day to give a full complex tour and walked me to unit. Appreciate it!!
Great location and community. The amenities and size of the apartment units are nice and the area is really quiet given where it is. There are some maintenance things that need fixing after moving in, but overall the space is really clean and well kept.
I love the gym and the lounge when I can actually use it! My keycard has not worked once since I moved in 2 weeks ago. It's incredibly frustrating. The front desk has done a good job at appeasing us but I don't like having to plan my workouts around the office hours in case there is no one to let me in. The luxer package room is awesome. I do really like the apartment and the space. Some of the plug ins don't work which is annoying but apart from that it's an overall positive experience!
Leasing staff was very helpful! Moved here from Washington D.C. and things have been hectic with the move but the staff at Lola helped when apartment logistical items came up. The pool, gym, and lounge areas are all very nice and I am super excited to live in the south congress area!
Such a great place to live. Friendly office staff and wonderful neighbors. Maintenance is always helpful and timely! Neighbors are kind and helpful.
Christina is absolutely amazing! From the moment I met her she has been accommodating and patient. I am moving from CA and there are a lot of moving parts and she has been nothing but sweet and has guided me through this process!
Pros and cons. The newest leasing staff has been doing their best given the circumstances surrounding covid/etc. The staff is attentive and take action when possible, but I feel they are very understaffed given the community size. Possible amenity improvements: consistent checks on propane in community grill, valet trash not picking up on scheduled days. Greatest concern is safety/security and the lack of communication when incidents occurs. Location is the greatest selling point; but at the current cost of units, the property owners commitment to supporting current staff and residential services should reflect such. BIGGEST suggestion - upgrade and open secondary side gate as a "resident-only" access point with key fob to allow for greater egress. The increasing vehicle and pedestrian traffic at the main S. Congress entrance is becoming excessive (and at times dangerous) with the new businesses along the corridor, especially with greater numbers returning to post-quarantine routines.
LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION. Location is what attracted me to the Lola Apartments. After 3 plus years I’m still here. Five blocks from my work, close to the grocery store and dry cleaners. Walking distance to many great restaurants, shopping and live music venues. During the recent power outages and bitterly cold temperatures management went above and beyond my expectations. Buses were brought in allowing renters to charge cell phones and get warmed up. For those of us fortunate enough to go and stay with friends who had electricity, management would go by and check our apartments to make sure things were ok (very reassuring). I am very pleased with current management and its maintenance staff. Alex makes it a point to know WHO you are and HOW you are. The Lola just works for me. It’s all about the LOCATION.
So far moving in here has been great! Alex has been absolutely phenomenal and super responsive to our requests. I also have to say the response time from maintenance has been better than expected as well.
The units themselves are very nice (even the non-renovated ones) and the location is awesome. That being said, It be nice if the gym has more equipment and the staff was more responsive