Wonderful hospitable experience. The lobby is always clean and the staff is always so friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend to my friends/family

I have lived here for the past 2 years. Great apartment and community. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance and amenities are great. Love the neighborhood and views from my apartment.

My husband and I have been loving the Madison for about four years now. We love the staff, the community, and the STAFF! Everyone is so kind, they take great care of us, and everything is so close and convenient. I LOVE Groundswell, Pure dental Spa, Pure Barre. There is so much to do and get into here. Idk if we will ever leave!

Living at the Madison has been stupendous. I’ve lived here for almost 4 years so they must be doing something right. The staff is very friendly and welcoming to my guests. They host great parties as well.

I love the Madison. I’ve been a resident since the property opened in October 2014. Great staff, tremendous location. Great front desk staff!

I love everything about living here except my dishwasher. have asked for help from maintenance multiple times but they have never been able to solve the issue (the dishwasher just doesn't work well at all). Other than that, I have loved my experience. The people are nice, the amenities are fantastic, and the door staff are wonderful. The building is quiet and people are respectful.

It’s a great place to live and has great amenities. It’s close to school and great restaurants. The Madison is very welcoming and I can’t wait to explore the area!!!

I've only been here about 2 weeks, but so far I love the Madison at Racine! Move-in was easy, the leasing staff was great, and the front desk is awesome. All the residents seem friendly and I love the neighborhood. Plus, the amenities are great and my apartment is gorgeous!

So far so good. Already got a helping hand from the neighbors, met quite a few in the first week here. Staff are always there and helpful.

Don't even know where to start...the best amenities, well kept building, very attentive/wonderful staff and great location with beautiful view of the city.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

best run apartment complex I have ever rented with. Everything is well taken care of and clean. Residents and staff and very nice and welcoming.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Good building. Door people are nice and the amenities are well done. Only real issue is the hot tub closing in the winter. Seems like they're closing it during the best time for a hot tub.

Love the building and all staff. New to the west loop and it is great so far! The location of the Madison is awesome, as is our apartment. They keep the building in great shape and we almost never hear our neighbors (this is fantastic because our old building was quite loud).

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The Madison is a great place to live. It is well maintained, has great resident actviities that hone a sense of community within and the staff is super nice and helpful.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

My experience has been nothing but positive so far. Building staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The building is kept clean and is beautifully decorated. All services requests are completed in a very timely manner.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Living at The Madison at Racine has been amazing. Everything from the amenities, to the staff, to the neighborhood. I would highly recommend living here!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I love the Madison community! It’s really great to find a place where there are so many community events, and great staff! The perks of the building are a 100% worth every penny!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Amazing place to live! Wonderful amenities and great staff! The rooftop has a great view of the city and a beautiful swimming pool and fire pits to enjoy!

So far so good! The staff have all been wonderful and we love the location. One suggestion - I would love if you had a baby stroller locker like the bike locker! Maybe a spot off of the lobby where strollers could be stored to save room in the apartment. I'm sure people would pay for it!

Love the Madison! It's always clean, the front desk attendants always say hi, and goodnight. Maintenance is always a great help! Leasing office associates also do a fantastic job and respond quickly to any inquiries!

Excellent living space from the lobby, to the rooms to the pool deck. Very responsive to any claims in need of repair. The move in process was also made very easy with reserved elevator times and optimal load / unload zones

Everybody has been super friendly and helpful so far during our move. Fellow residents seem to be very friendly and social as well! So far so good!

Overall the apartment building is friendly and nice. The dog park has run out of bags multiple times and people have not been cleaning up after their pets. I have yet to see management actually sample the waste to create a fee for the owner who refused to pick up after their pet. I have also seen smoking happen at the dog park. I feel that maintenance can only do so much and that we need to see management walking around more often to create a presence.

Love the amenities and the frequency of building events. Staff is always very friendly and keep the building very clean. Neighbors are very nice and we love living here.

I love living here! The staff is fantastic and the other residents are fun and great to interact with. Access to work and fun community things is easy. I wish I'd moved here sooner.