Love the Madison! It's always clean, the front desk attendants always say hi, and goodnight. Maintenance is always a great help! Leasing office associates also do a fantastic job and respond quickly to any inquiries!

Excellent living space from the lobby, to the rooms to the pool deck. Very responsive to any claims in need of repair. The move in process was also made very easy with reserved elevator times and optimal load / unload zones

Everybody has been super friendly and helpful so far during our move. Fellow residents seem to be very friendly and social as well! So far so good!

Overall the apartment building is friendly and nice. The dog park has run out of bags multiple times and people have not been cleaning up after their pets. I have yet to see management actually sample the waste to create a fee for the owner who refused to pick up after their pet. I have also seen smoking happen at the dog park. I feel that maintenance can only do so much and that we need to see management walking around more often to create a presence.

Love the amenities and the frequency of building events. Staff is always very friendly and keep the building very clean. Neighbors are very nice and we love living here.

I love living here! The staff is fantastic and the other residents are fun and great to interact with. Access to work and fun community things is easy. I wish I'd moved here sooner.

I just moved in recently, but I like the community a lot so far. The vibe at the pool is very friendly and I like how many cute dogs live in the building.

We've stopped getting timely information and there is no consistency in whether it will be a letter slid under your door (many travel for work), if you'll get an email, or if you'll get anything at all. Watching a man jump onto my balcony wasn't the greatest experience, and the email sent an hour finally notified people there were window washers. At least the payment system was fixed.

Madison is a great place to live. Great amenities and the staff are all so nice. The building is always clean. They have also started up some of the fun resident activities that used to happen.

Really love the location, everything is always clean, don't have to wait long for elevators, doormen are always friendly and get packages quickly, amenities are awesome.

The Madison at Racine might be the best apartment community in all of the West Loop. Wonderful amenities and the door staff and maintenance team are great!

Everything is so wonderful, from the management, the residents, the building itself, and especially the private dog park. We've been moved in for a week and it already feels like home.

Love the Madison! Great amenities for the residents and the dogs! The resident events are always a plus especially when it includes wine and the staff is amazing!

We love living here at Madison at Racine. The staff is always super helpful and take great care of the building and the residents. The past few months it seems there have been less resident events, would love for you to bring those back as the weather warms up!

Great so far....nice staff, good amenities. I'm new to the building so maybe a little too early to tell, but so far, so good. We'll see how the summer goes!

We've only been here for a few weeks but really like it so far. Yoga classes every Monday, great views, nice units, and friendly staff - keep it up!

I am loving my new home at The Madison at Racine!! Everything from the dog park, the friendly environment, the atmosphere, and once it's warm out the pool!!

Great amenities and office staff. Location is well positioned right near Randolph with tons of great food spots and bars. Very dog friendly as well

Overall, very much enjoy living here! I love the area and living in a location so close to all that the west loop has to offer. The staff is always friendly and easy to talk to

I really wish we could control the temperature in our unit. It is so hot when it gets warm in the winter. Currently 78 in unit. All else is great.

The staff is amazing and there are always fun events for both the residents and the pets. It's a fun community to live in with unique perks.

friendly staff and great maintanance staff ! but you need to do a better job with notification about work or equipment issues they are not very firm on days at time when work will be done

Great building and amenities! A wonderful place to live and have a dog - clean, and quiet! The management team, including the front door staff are incredibly nice and personable.

Great building! Developing well, losing the growing pains of being a new building. Great, helpful staff, awesome amenities, perfect location!

Epic. Everything runs very smoothly here. It is clean and fancy and I think I want to remain here for a long time. Love the dog friendly atmosphere and how nice the people are