Very pricey, but a great location in the heart of the West Loop (one of the best places in the city). It has everything you could want if it's in your price range!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

My family has enjoyed living here for the past year and a half. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The amenities are what sold us on the building in the beginning and they are a big part of what keeps us here!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Solid overall experience. Great front desk support and the requests we’ve made have been replied to in a time sensitive way. The maintenance team have been incredibly courteous and friendly as well.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I love living here. It’s such a quiet and peaceful way to end my day after a long stressful day. The doorman are all friendly and extremely helpful. Maintenance attends to all your issues same day.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

A little pricey, but value so far seems good. I like the neighborhood and the amenities. Maintenance team has been awesome whenever I needed them. Overall I'm happy.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The building, staff, neighborhood, and amenities are fantastic. If there is one thing that can be improved it is the enforcement of respectful use of the courtyard and tenet patios (hours, pet use/noise, etc.). I also wouldn't mind seeing something done to curtail the pet use near the side/garage door of the building as the smell is overwhelming.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The experience has been great. The staff is nothing but helpful and all residents have been friendly. The amenities are always in prestige condition.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Great neighbors. Well maintained building. Excellent facilities. Beautiful unit with lots of natural light. Friendly, helpful management team. Could not be happier.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I love the community aspect in the building and the friendliness of the staff. The location is perfect, and I value the surrounding neighborhood and all it offers. And the pool and view from the roof are the best.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We really enjoy the amenities and location. Individual units are also kept up well. Maintenance is always fast to check out issues submitted in maintenance orders.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The Madison at racine has been so good to us! I recently moved to Chicago and was looking for an apartment that would meet all of my needs. Madison at racine has done just that and more! From the front desk clerks to the cleaning crew, you know you will always be greeted with a friendly smile. Rent is a bit high but it's worth it!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

A very comfortable and safe place to live. It is at the center of a lot of things from yoga to diffeeent restaurants as well as transportation. It has a city feel but without the huddle and bussle of it.

Seems like the Mgmt company needs to commit more resources to maintaining the facility, doors are broken, floors are dirty, it constantly smells like pot, overall less cared after recently. The community isn’t terribly active. I just came from a Buzutto property and it feels like a step down. Maintenance is very responsive and door staff are friendly.

-Great/neighborly community and awesome front desk staff! -Could use more/newer carts in the parking lot for groceries. -Would be great to be provided a place to park car during parking lot painting.

My time at the Madison has been superb! Yea I said it, superb. All the team members have been nothing less than spectacular throughout the 4 years we’ve lived here. Thanks!

I love living at the Madison, I have lived here for a year. The sense of community and security the staff, bldg provide its residents is outstanding.

I love living at the Madison. It is a Great building and amenities! The staff is very kind as well. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

The Madison used to be amazing. It is still nice. It has been home to us for over three and half years. The pool is amazing and so is the view.

Wonderful hospitable experience. The lobby is always clean and the staff is always so friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend to my friends/family

I have lived here for the past 2 years. Great apartment and community. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance and amenities are great. Love the neighborhood and views from my apartment.

My husband and I have been loving the Madison for about four years now. We love the staff, the community, and the STAFF! Everyone is so kind, they take great care of us, and everything is so close and convenient. I LOVE Groundswell, Pure dental Spa, Pure Barre. There is so much to do and get into here. Idk if we will ever leave!

Living at the Madison has been stupendous. I’ve lived here for almost 4 years so they must be doing something right. The staff is very friendly and welcoming to my guests. They host great parties as well.

I love the Madison. I’ve been a resident since the property opened in October 2014. Great staff, tremendous location. Great front desk staff!

I love everything about living here except my dishwasher. have asked for help from maintenance multiple times but they have never been able to solve the issue (the dishwasher just doesn't work well at all). Other than that, I have loved my experience. The people are nice, the amenities are fantastic, and the door staff are wonderful. The building is quiet and people are respectful.

It’s a great place to live and has great amenities. It’s close to school and great restaurants. The Madison is very welcoming and I can’t wait to explore the area!!!