Love the Madison! Great amenities for the residents and the dogs! The resident events are always a plus especially when it includes wine and the staff is amazing!

We love living here at Madison at Racine. The staff is always super helpful and take great care of the building and the residents. The past few months it seems there have been less resident events, would love for you to bring those back as the weather warms up!

Great so far....nice staff, good amenities. I'm new to the building so maybe a little too early to tell, but so far, so good. We'll see how the summer goes!

We've only been here for a few weeks but really like it so far. Yoga classes every Monday, great views, nice units, and friendly staff - keep it up!

I am loving my new home at The Madison at Racine!! Everything from the dog park, the friendly environment, the atmosphere, and once it's warm out the pool!!

Great amenities and office staff. Location is well positioned right near Randolph with tons of great food spots and bars. Very dog friendly as well

Overall, very much enjoy living here! I love the area and living in a location so close to all that the west loop has to offer. The staff is always friendly and easy to talk to

I really wish we could control the temperature in our unit. It is so hot when it gets warm in the winter. Currently 78 in unit. All else is great.

The staff is amazing and there are always fun events for both the residents and the pets. It's a fun community to live in with unique perks.

friendly staff and great maintanance staff ! but you need to do a better job with notification about work or equipment issues they are not very firm on days at time when work will be done

Great building and amenities! A wonderful place to live and have a dog - clean, and quiet! The management team, including the front door staff are incredibly nice and personable.

Great building! Developing well, losing the growing pains of being a new building. Great, helpful staff, awesome amenities, perfect location!

Epic. Everything runs very smoothly here. It is clean and fancy and I think I want to remain here for a long time. Love the dog friendly atmosphere and how nice the people are

The Madison has been a great place to live! Clean, comfortable, quiet as opposed to other buildings in Chicago. Highly recommend the Madison

My significant other and I recently moved into the Madison at Racine. We were appreciative that the staff were so accommodating in assisting us with our move!

The Madison has been wonderful! It's clean, comfortable, and the amenities are fantastic - the rooftop is hard to beat! It's amazing that it's so dog-friendly; however, you wouldn't know there were so many dogs because it's always clean and never smelly. What would make it better? Cheaper parking!

We love living here. The roof deck is great, the staff is helpful, and the residents are friendly. We would definitely recommend the Madison to our friends.

My overall experience through my first three months of living here has been a good one. The only improvements I would recommend is focusing on improving appliances such as the dish washer, and fixing issues with the shower's water pressure.

Awesome place, wonderful staff and the best amenities! The pool is amazing and all top of the line equipment in the gym. Maintenance is extremely efficient and fast if you every have an issue.

The Madison at Racine is a great building, amenities are excellent! Dog park is great to meet people. Staff is very friendly. Love the building events!

The best place to live.. Couldn't be happier with our choice 👏👏😃😃 Fun things to do, lovely staff, great gym, comfortable apartment and convenient location.. What more could we ask for !!

Madison at Racine is the place to live! They have amazing units with great amenities. Even the small details in unit are phenomenal. Stay with them for a great experience.

Great! I love all of the opportunities to participate in fun events. I also appreciate the communication between the building and the tenants.

The building and the people are fantastic. The amenities and their care are top notch. And the simple walk to work top off a wonderful experience.

Madison and Racine is filled with fun and respectful residence making it super enjoyable to share amenities with your neighbors. The doorman are all truly welcoming and are there to help with any requests. It's been a joy to live here the last year and half and I find it to be truly the best location and spot in the West Loop.