The Madison at Racine

The best place to live.. Couldn't be happier with our choice 👏👏😃😃 Fun things to do, lovely staff, great gym, comfortable apartment and convenient location.. What more could we ask for !!
Madison at Racine is the place to live! They have amazing units with great amenities. Even the small details in unit are phenomenal. Stay with them for a great experience.
Great! I love all of the opportunities to participate in fun events. I also appreciate the communication between the building and the tenants.
The building and the people are fantastic. The amenities and their care are top notch. And the simple walk to work top off a wonderful experience.
Madison and Racine is filled with fun and respectful residence making it super enjoyable to share amenities with your neighbors. The doorman are all truly welcoming and are there to help with any requests. It's been a joy to live here the last year and half and I find it to be truly the best location and spot in the West Loop.
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Great door staff. Ammenities are never over-crowded- can always find an empty grill. Love the dog park!
Everything goes very smoothly at the Madison. The Staff and Residents are friendly. We liked everything that the Madison had to offer which is why we rented.
The Madison is a great place to live. It is a bit expensive but the amenities make it worth it. I deducted .5 stars because the printer in the lobby never works and the staff aren't able to ever figure out why.
I love living at the Madison at Racine. The building is beautiful and I love the staff. The rooftop is gorgeous and a nice place to enjoy the skyline
Love living at The Madison. The finishes and quality of the apartment are superior to other rentals in the city and all the staff is very friendly.