The Manor Homes at Eagle Glen

4.6

4.6

Brittany
about 10 hours ago
We love living here! Weve loves her for 2 years and counting. The community is so so sweet and everyone is so nice. I love how tight knit the community can be and how sweet the residents that love here are!
Leslie
Really have enjoyed living here the past 2 years. It's a quiet community. Nice property that is well maintained. Close to many restaurants and shops
Samantha
I truly love it here! Quiet and nice place to live. Maintenance is wonderful and quick. The gym is great even the 24 hour workout room is great. Have not used the pool yet but it looks so nice , I’ll have to get in sometime soon.
Brandon
Great environment and quiet atmosphere would recommend to anyone. No problems with anything and friendly neighbors, got to enjoy the pool the other day
Rosemary
The hottest week so far in 90's . Monday I called office reported my A/C quit cooling. Right away, Isaac came and in checking he realized the outside unit was shot. He ordered a new unit and offered me a portable one to keep comfortable, I said I'd be ok for one day. Tues he installed the new unit and I was cool in 30 min. Wow, gotta love the service here.
Robert
My resident experience is pretty good. Whenever I need something fixed it gets fixed. I have a problem with something like the portal online. I get help. The property stays pretty clean.
Stephan
So glad summer is here. Love the manicured lawn. Hopefully they will get the fountains all working soon. The pool is my favorite place in the summer.
Austin
Overall it's been good! The pool is really nice. Rent is a little too much, but it's that way everywhere. The staff is very accommodating. I would recommend.
Linda
It is friendly and beautiful! I am so glad to be a part of this community. The club house is clean the pool is refreshing and I look forward to the monthly events.
Victoria
I've had nothing but positive experiences at Manor Homes of Eagle Glen since moving in! The staff are so kind, the neighborhood is quiet, and the apartments are amazing!