Everyone is very nice and welcoming and helpful in the office - I’ve been there three times to ask about things and every time someone has helped me quickly and painlessly.

So far I’ve only been here for a few days but the staff as by far gone above and beyond. In a rushed move in situation, transparency in leasing with the Marquee has been clear as day. No hidden fees, No BULL S***, and no Utility caps make this the perfect place for somebody looking to simply live while going to school,

Everything is fine I just have issues with my appliances it seems like every month something goes wrong but the overall experience is nice the rent is a decent price

Reply from The Marquee

when we entered the apartment complex for our first tour, we were greeted by friendly and outgoing residents who just happened to be walking outside . It was very pleasant to see nice and friendly residents as oppose to rude ones . Our tour was really informative as to what was available and what amenities were included

Reply from The Marquee

The staff in the club house are very helping and want your move-in to be as easy as possible. I am so excited to be a part of the Marquee family! I love thier amenities including 4 resort pools two floor gym and tanning bed!

Reply from The Marquee

I’m ready to move inn , i love how they remodel my building they have the best workers like no other . I can say I will be renewing because they are awesome

Reply from The Marquee

The ladies at the office were super helpful especially Natalie. I’m excited for the move in and hoping to really love this place as much as I already do!

Reply from The Marquee

Great price with an amazing location. I used to live on campus and being across the street has been an easy transition. I have an amazing view facing the pool. Great staff, shout out to Rachel, and even nicer rooms. Can’t wait for all the rooms to be renovated.

Reply from The Marquee

The shuttles are quite reliable to get to the school, and also the neighborhood is nice and quiet. The utilities that they provide is very helpful :))

Reply from The Marquee

Everyone was extremely pleasant and cared about how I felt. I called several times and each person was super friendly and helpful when concerning whatever question I had asked.

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live and hang with friends. I feel that I couldn’t have found a better place to live for the price. The pool is very nice and a highlight of the property.

Reply from The Marquee

Have always had a great experience here! Can’t complain at all! Would recommend to any student especially if you’re new to the area. The shuttle service is so convenient!

Reply from The Marquee

Amazing place to live better experience than my previous living situations in other housing places. Clean and friendly environment would recommend.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is a great place to live. It is eighth across from ucf which makes a great walk or a quick bus ride to school. The workers also host cookouts, painting classes, and other fun activities weekly

Reply from The Marquee

I moved into the Marquee because real life punched me in the face. I lost my job of 5 years and was forced to be a 26-year old server. Luckily - I got an even better job than before while staying here. I enjoyed the friendliness of the staff (Carlos, Garienne, Katie, etc). My apartment/room was nice. I wish I did not have to hear the trash everyday. And I wish that I didn't have to hear obnoxious cars every day. But that's life. Overall decent for what it's worth.

Reply from The Marquee

Staff is very friendly and willing to help with what you need. Parking is very convenient and the garages help prevent my car from getting damages from the weather. cleanliness is a bit of an issue and the doors, elevators, and exit signs have been broken for a while and have not been tended to.

Reply from The Marquee

Have been cable problems lately. The construction work has been sort of a problem. The neighbors have been nice. But they drive through the garage too fast.

Reply from The Marquee

I have been living here for almost a year now and i can say these are good apartments. The units are clean and most of the staff is nice. I would say that some improvements can be made on the cleansiness of the halls and pool areas.

Reply from The Marquee

Staff is welcoming and does their best to help residents, social events provide nice experiences and free food to relax from the drudgery of coursework.

Reply from The Marquee

It's great for first timers in University however, it's noisy not only from your surrounding neighbors (which I don't blame because they walls are thin), but also anything happening in the lot. Maintenance is the best, they're punctual and efficient. The community is okay, that's it. Rent is getting too expensive because they are remodeling, kind of a slap in the face but whatever.

Reply from The Marquee

Decent place toe stay. Close to campus so you can walk there. Shuttles come every 10 mins. Room decent size with a bathroom. Gym has a few things.

Reply from The Marquee

Living here is very hassle-free and relatively peaceful. The rooms here (at least mine, the 4x4 model) have a lot of space and don’t feel too cramped. All of the bills are in one big rent fee each month which makes managing payments so much easier. Only tiny thing, the walls and windows are almost sonically nonexistent, even normal talking can be heard through them. Not an issue for me usually, but if you end up with roommates that like to stay up late and be loud it’ll be hard to ignore them.

Reply from The Marquee

Really love the location and the price. All of the staff are very friendly. I feel very safe and comfortable living here. I really like the monthly events that are set up.

Reply from The Marquee

Enjoyed my living experience, had no issues and loved the size of my room. Had plenty of space and also had a large bathroom. Kitchen was excellent as well.

Reply from The Marquee

Nice place to live, mostly quiet so you won’t have to worry about noisy neighbors. I like where my room is place so it have a nice view. I don’t use the amenities much but they are well kept. Convenient place to live near campus