Great amenities, a lot of space and everything is included. The location is one of the best parts and another great part is the shuttle to campus.

I like living here. It is usually pretty quiet, except for the some of the cars at night, but the staff are really nice and they do a bunch of events that are pretty cool. Overall a nice place

Reply from The Marquee

I have truly enjoyed the convenient of living in my community. Close to campus, awesome facility, and helpful staff has made my experience enjoyable!

Reply from The Marquee

I like it here. It is quiet. Management takes care of things very quickly. The only thing negative I have to say is if everybody in the house takes a shower at the same time the hot water does not work.

Reply from The Marquee

Maintenance is quick to respond. The outside of the apartments stay clean with no trash laying around. When receiving mail they are quick to send you an email to go and pick it up.

Reply from The Marquee

The noise and community is very nice and mellow, and maintenance is always there on time when needed. The new renovations are great and I'm happu to live here.

Reply from The Marquee

Living here has been a wonderful experience. The prices have always been affordable for the area and the location is great for getting around Orlando. This would be my last year only because I’m moving closer to work and won’t be in the area. I stayed in the Hybrid model and it is a pretty cozy 2/2 that they offer. You have enough space for yourself and the layout you have in mind. The neighbors that I’ve run into are pretty lively and the community always has events where you can hangout to get to know one another better. The staff are always friendly and ready to help with whatever needs you have come up.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee’s staff are always friendly and helpful. They also host really cool and fun events for residents monthly. I also like that there’s a gym, study rooms and pools in the complex.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marquee has been great. The amenities and great staff members are definitely the best part of living here. I love living here!

Reply from The Marquee

This is my first apartment and im really starting to make it feel like my second home and i like pretty much everything but the bed its too small for me and not too comfortable. The garage parking is very convenient

Reply from The Marquee

Will always recommend the marquee to everyone. Each year it keeps getting better and better. The staff is friendly knowledgeable and helpful,

Reply from The Marquee

The experience here has been nothing but spectacular. clean rooms, clean complex as a whole. My only complaint is the randomness to the I.S.P. Single digits. They single handed tear this place down with their inconsistency. please get a new one.

Reply from The Marquee

Everything so far has been great. I haven’t had any major issues since I had my room changed. My new roommates are great guys and we all get along.

Reply from The Marquee

I've lived here for 3 years and have definitely noticed Ian improvement. The grounds are a little cleaner, maintenance is timely, and the staff I interact with are always friendly.

Reply from The Marquee

Great. I love how everyone pretty much stays to themselves and how the office plans events to keep the residents involved. The staff is also great!

Reply from The Marquee

I love the upgrades and the renovation done to my new room. As well the location from the school. The only problem is the balcony that we can't use.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s a nice student residential place and it’s very close to school. The shuttle bus is good. The room is a good size for oneself. The only thing is anyone can hear you in the apartment, so that’s the only reason why I’m giving 4 stars. Other than that, it’s a good place to live at for college.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marquee has been great! The staff is amazing and super helpful and the events are so much fun. Everyone is nice. The shuttle is fantastic too.

Reply from The Marquee

Move in was easy, staff was nice, outside looks very nice. There is some noise from construction but not to bad. Location is good distance from school and slot of food and store near by

Reply from The Marquee

It has honestly been really relaxed. I don’t have any major complaints and i have referred many of my friends to move in to the marquee for the following semester

Reply from The Marquee

The one thing that I love about this place is the amount of friendly neighbors. We all go out to the pool and have a great time. I can’t wait to make more friends here.

Reply from The Marquee

I have not even moved in to the Marquee yet but I already feel so welcomed! There are so many rewards and activities open and I am very excited to move in!

Reply from The Marquee

The overall living experience here is pretty cool. Living at a place right across from school for half the cost! Amazing! I will definitely recommend this place to friends

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve moved in for almost 2 months and it’s been a pleasant experience so far. It’s quiet and there’s always fun activities that they do each month

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy living at the marquee. Everything i need is close to me and the bus is perfect for getting to campus. The only complaint i have is it could have better study areas and a better gym. Also some of the paint in the apartments needs to be fixed and the hallways and elevator is dirty sometimes.