My water heater kept having problems. The house smelt like wet dog when I came in. But as of right now my room and roomates are perfect! we all share multiple chores and we respect each other

Community is wonderful. Nice and quite. Parking in garages can be a tad annoying not having a space on the floor I live on every time I go to park. Fridge’s freezer is too small for two people’s frozen food.

It was fantastic, even wothout looking at a room I was sold! Each of the staff were energetic and just amazing. After leasing i told my friend to come check it out and kow we are roomates !!

Reply from The Marquee

The best thing here is its staff, always friendly and responding. The location is good. The building is a bit old, just OK. not so good amenity

Reply from The Marquee

Great community Friendly and safe looking forward to staying another year and overall positive experience and I’m glad I chose the marquee while in college

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a very modern apartment complex specifically focused on student living at a very convenient distance from UCF. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable of many questions posed for them.

Reply from The Marquee

Love the proximity to the UCF campus, which allows me to take the shuttle or part and not have to deal with parking. Having several pools to choose from is really nice, especially if one is more crowded. Also enjoy the resident perks and free giveaways they do on occasion!

Reply from The Marquee

Everything about The Marquee was great! However I had some challenges throughout my stay, but it was fixed in an appropriate manner. Love the different activities and functions they held. I enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Marquee

So far the experience has been a breeze, I move in January 4th and I am super excited. Tylin has been an extreme help being that this is my first apartment and this process has been painless.

Reply from The Marquee

My first year at the Marquee has been great. Love all the activities they have for the residents. Great neighbors and awesome roommates. Don't plan on leaving - already renewed for 2019

Reply from The Marquee

I have greatly enjoyed my time as a Marquee resident. The apartments are big and the rooms are spacious. I love that my apartment kitchen is big enough for everyone to be able to use it simultaneously. Maintenance work completed quickly. Staff is friendly. And the monthly events truly make me feel like an appreciated resident.

Reply from The Marquee

The maintenance is quick to react to issues but some issues aren’t resolved the first time. The leasing staff is there for you. They are amazing and will help you out with whatever you need.

Reply from The Marquee

I love the marquee and its employees, amenities and overall vibe and environment. They always have activities for the residents to have fun and get to know their neighbors. Definitely sign here!

Reply from The Marquee

Really like the tv, the cable and internet. My own bathroom, my rommates are very nice. It is very comfortable and spacious. Love the walking closet.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marque has been a great experience. The Staff has always been very helpful and maintenance responds quickly to any request. Highly recommended

Reply from The Marquee

I have been living at Marquee for about 5 months now and I can honestly say I love it so far. From my roommates, to maintenance, to the proximity to campus, Marquee has feels like home away from home.

Reply from The Marquee

Love the marquee! My roommates are awesome and we love our apartment. The area is convenient and close to UCF main campus. I enjoy the privacy the marquee provides.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is one of the most excellent complexes for student living in the UCF area. Reasonable rates, easy move-in, and wonderful amenities.

Reply from The Marquee

amazing! It is not ugly and crowded like most housing places around the university. Has great amenities such. as the four amazing pools and tanning room.

Reply from The Marquee

I love the college atmosphere at this apartment complex. The leasing offices are so involved with school spirit and constantly host different events for residents to participate in. It is very refreshing!

Reply from The Marquee

The apartments are a good size and staff is helpful. Overall a great place to live. The marquee is very home like and is great for the price

Reply from The Marquee

Everything is perfect. No problems. The price of an apartment is very cheap and affordable for a college student. No cap on anything like the other student housing. Have fun activities for the students.

Reply from The Marquee

My resident experience here in the Marquee has been excellent. I like the service, the rooms, and the facilities here, thats why I renewed my lease.

Reply from The Marquee

The community is very well put together. The staff are helpful and willing to look into any trouble that may come up. There’s plenty of events going on that allows you to meet your neighbors and get to know the staff. Ever since the internet provider changed there has been issues with WiFi disconnecting or just not working, but that usually happens at night for the most part. Overall, the best place to live for it’s close vicinity to UCF and all the stores nearby.

Reply from The Marquee

I like it so far. Maintenance is quick and comes within 24 hours of service requested. Hallways get clean often, everything usually looks pretty clean.