Spacious rooms. Hallways could be nicer and cleaned more frequently. The gym can be alot better. Workers can be rude sometimes and they dont always give notice to people coming into your apartment

Living here has been good. The people who work here have been nice. Move-in went very smoothly and I m looking forward to residing here in the future.

Sometimes a little loud and the walkways can be a little dirty but other than that it is one of the best off campus places to live near UCF.

Reply from The Marquee

Love the renovated apartment. Great roommates. Fun events and good atmosphere. Will definitely renew my lease. My only complaint is that maintenance is taking awhile to fix an issue

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve been living here for a year now it’s okay. I just recently moved into the renovated unite and I love it. You know the outside looks old but the inside of the new units look really nice

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is absolutely beautiful. I just moved in and it already feels like home. I have a perfect view of the pool and a cozy little patio.

Reply from The Marquee

My experience so far has been very positive. I’ve never had any issues with anything in my apartment and if I had questions they were always answered in a timely manner.

Reply from The Marquee

The move in experience was good although its not fair residets have to pay for rent fro August 1 and move in August 16; Basically half of the month your not in the apartment but you had to pay the whole rent.

Reply from The Marquee

everything’s here’s is very nice. the apartment was found very clean when i moved in and i’m very happy and everything as it’s very versatile and easy to make it your own

Reply from The Marquee

I loved it's here i get to meet new friends going to school getting to know people being here is more better than Gainesville a loy to do and have fun with cool friends

Reply from The Marquee

When I first went to take a tour Drake was wonderful and he was very thorough he answered all questions. He was do convincing he got us to sign the lease right then and there.

Reply from The Marquee

Customer service has been great! I have yet to move in and see my unit though. People is the front office are very kind and helpful; I look forward to living within this community.

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live. Right across the street from UCF. Have much own bathroom. Has covered garage so when it’s raining, we don’t get wet walking to our car

Reply from The Marquee

The property is maintained well and maintenance responds to requests quickly and efficiently. Paying rent is easy and events are scheduled almost weekly.

Reply from The Marquee

The Staff a the marquee make you feel very welcomed. They constantly keep you up to date with daily things the go on around the property. I haven’t been living here long but so far I love it

Reply from The Marquee

The management is very kind. Everyone tries to make you feel like you’re at your home away from home. They understand you and try to do the best out of their abilities to help you.

Reply from The Marquee

I don't mind living here; The thing i hated the most was when they made wifi equal. It defeated the purpose of me buying a good router just to have it cut in half. Maintenance is always on top of things so i'm good there.

Reply from The Marquee

The girl who gave me the tour was so nice and didn’t seem aggravated after asking question which was awesome because you don’t get that everywhere you go.

Reply from The Marquee

Very nice staff and welcoming facility it was a warm welcome and I loved every second coming into the place from drivin in to meeting the people at the fromt

Reply from The Marquee

So far I love it. I have not moved in yet, but from the tour I can see that the place is clean and organized. It has plenty of amenities and everything is simple to access from the app.

Reply from The Marquee

My apartment and community is amazing. I love all the events that go on and how involved the Marquee is with its residents. The giveaways are also really cool and fun.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s been a wonderful experience and I haven’t had any problems. Maintenance comes quickly and they are very professional/thorough with their work

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve had some issues through my time living in the marquee but I truly like living here. I’m close to school and I have a lot of friends near by so it’s been really convenient. Things are a lot better since being moved into a new unit so overall it’s pretty good.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee has been great for the most part for my college experience. It has been a safe and memorable experience that I could never leave out of my college life. THANK YOU MARQUEE ❤️

Reply from The Marquee

Love the marquee. Work orders are done quick and everything is always handled great. Rooms are clean and have functioning utilities. Great place to live overall.