The Marquee
3.89 stars2,451 Reviews

2,451 Reviews

2,451 Reviews

Fine, our doors are fixed that lead into the building so that's great. I'm excited for the defense course that is being offered in a few days. I hope we get security cameras in the stairs.
New management system bring hopes that my experience at Sterling will become better! They have already made strides to improve the living experience.
et me give you a metaphor: If I took a sheet of copper and a sheet of cardboard and I said to you I want you to send an electric current down both of these, which one is going to conduct the electricity better?
So far The Marquee seems to be doing well ensuring that residents are up to date on upcoming events and encourage residents to come to events. I like that email notifications are sent well in advance so that residents will have enough time to prepare themselves for whatever activities are scheduled. Management seems to doing well communicating, ensuring the safety of residents, handling conflicts in a timely fashion.
So far, I have really enjoyed living her at the Marquee. I'm a junior at UCF and have had a lot of friends live here in the past years, but haven't myself until this year. I live in Phase II in a 1x1 and I like it a lot. I don't have a problem with noise or anything else, whenever I submit a maintenance request, it's fixed within the next day or two, I consistently feel safe here, etc. I've talked to quite a few people who moved out of here this past year and went to other student housing developments, and they all have said that they wish that they still lived here because it really is the best out of all of the student housing. I would suggest this place to everyone and anyone!
I like the location at the Marquee, I feel like it's good student housing even though it can be a bit loud and rowdy but it is college housing right in front of UCF and next door to Pub. What bothers me is that it is so dirty. The hallways look disgusting and the elevators are a mess. In addition I hate how we cannot set appointment times for maintenance and they come into the apartment even when no one is at the apartment and the speed bumps in the garage are obnoxious. Lastly all the gates are open even though you need an access key to get it, it allows random people to come into the complex that have no business being in here.
Everything is going okay could be better. Wish all the robbery's will stop and this place becomes a party like it suppose to be. Instead i have to look behind my back when i walk away or to my car
Needs better management and cleaning crew and more security cameras. I don't enjoy the parking garage being fuller with people that don't live here and I don't like how unhelpful the staff is.
I like the Marquee. There are a few things however That could be improved. The crime here has been going up a lot lately and installing cameras everywhere wouldn't be a bad idea. The hallways/stairwells are pretty dirty. Also they have a pretty cool gym but most of the equipment is either damaged or broken. The staff is friendly and the pools are awesome. The computer lab comes in handy too when I need to print.
The workers are friendly. Security could be a little bit better. I would like to see security guards inside the parking garages more often and maybe even have a security guard at both gate entrances