Amazing place to live better experience than my previous living situations in other housing places. Clean and friendly environment would recommend.

Reply from The Marquee

Have always had a great experience here! Can’t complain at all! Would recommend to any student especially if you’re new to the area. The shuttle service is so convenient!

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live and hang with friends. I feel that I couldn’t have found a better place to live for the price. The pool is very nice and a highlight of the property.

Reply from The Marquee

Everyone was extremely pleasant and cared about how I felt. I called several times and each person was super friendly and helpful when concerning whatever question I had asked.

Reply from The Marquee

The shuttles are quite reliable to get to the school, and also the neighborhood is nice and quiet. The utilities that they provide is very helpful :))

Reply from The Marquee

Great price with an amazing location. I used to live on campus and being across the street has been an easy transition. I have an amazing view facing the pool. Great staff, shout out to Rachel, and even nicer rooms. Can’t wait for all the rooms to be renovated.

Reply from The Marquee

The ladies at the office were super helpful especially Natalie. I’m excited for the move in and hoping to really love this place as much as I already do!

Reply from The Marquee

I’m ready to move inn , i love how they remodel my building they have the best workers like no other . I can say I will be renewing because they are awesome

Reply from The Marquee

The staff in the club house are very helping and want your move-in to be as easy as possible. I am so excited to be a part of the Marquee family! I love thier amenities including 4 resort pools two floor gym and tanning bed!

Reply from The Marquee

when we entered the apartment complex for our first tour, we were greeted by friendly and outgoing residents who just happened to be walking outside . It was very pleasant to see nice and friendly residents as oppose to rude ones . Our tour was really informative as to what was available and what amenities were included

Reply from The Marquee

Everything is fine I just have issues with my appliances it seems like every month something goes wrong but the overall experience is nice the rent is a decent price

Reply from The Marquee

So far I’ve only been here for a few days but the staff as by far gone above and beyond. In a rushed move in situation, transparency in leasing with the Marquee has been clear as day. No hidden fees, No BULL S***, and no Utility caps make this the perfect place for somebody looking to simply live while going to school,

Reply from The Marquee

Everyone is very nice and welcoming and helpful in the office - I’ve been there three times to ask about things and every time someone has helped me quickly and painlessly.

Reply from The Marquee

Good experience. Good amenities, location and space. Nice pools and the monthly events are fun. Would be nice to have more food trucks visits in the property.

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live. It is very close to campus and the staff is really nice. The residents of the apartment are very friendly and I really enjoy that.

Reply from The Marquee

Personally, I really love it here. The management team is wonderful and I especially love the many activities and give aways for tenants and yhe maintenance team is pretty fast if something happens

Reply from The Marquee

I have stayed here since I was a freshmen in college and it has been a pleasant experience. I am coming upon my senior year and I am sad to be leaving such a great home!

Reply from The Marquee

It was great. Maintenance was good and always helpful. Packages were easy to get. Had no problems or security issues. There was always plenty of parking as well.

Reply from The Marquee

They should invest on appliances and the gym should be updated. The people from the leasing offices are great and when an emergency arises they will help out

Reply from The Marquee

Good location. Like that they hold events here often. Good be a little cleaner Staff ok here and there. Place is being improved as I can see by renovated apartments.

Reply from The Marquee

Keeping in mind that it is student housing: maintenance is quick to respond to requests and the rooms are pretty soundproof so you rarely hear your neighbor.

Reply from The Marquee

The apartment has a great location and the maintenance staff is timely and great. The apartments come furnished which is great. Better parking would definitely improve the experience.

Reply from The Marquee

This is an amazing and fun place to live. The staff is super professional and respectful and fun, always with a smile. They make sure students are entertained!!!

Reply from The Marquee

Such a great place to live in. Many services such as gym, study room, pool, and so much more! I am very thrilled with the location because UCF is close by!

Reply from The Marquee

I have yet to move into The Marquee, but after touring it - I signed my lease right in the leasing office! I knew this was the place I wanted to call home for my freshman year of college. Everything is very modern, and the security is top notch! The pool is a main focal point of the property, and let me tell you... its beautiful! The apartments are very roomy. My friend and I got a 2x2 and are thrilled with the quality and comfort! Thank you, The Marquee!! We love you already!!!