There are a lot of fun community events, the staff is very helpful, and the roommate matching system introduced me to 2 new best friends. 10/10 would renew lease

I love the marquee so much!! I cannot wait to live here again next year!! This has been such an amazing experience!! This is such a great place to live at!! xD

I really love this place everyone here is very nice and friendly. The management is amazing and everything is fixed on time.i love it here A lot

Reply from The Marquee

I have really enjoyed my time of living at the marquee. The staff and management are super nice, friendly, and understanding. In my time living at the marquee I have never had a bad experience or a reason to not like it.

Reply from The Marquee

Super amazing staff!!! Everyone in the office is so helpful and so kind! They constantly make me feel welcome and my parents confident in my living situation. 10/10 recommend!!

Reply from The Marquee

It has been great living in the marquee I have met a lot of new friends and it is a great size and big enough for everything. My roommates and myself are getting along great and we are even good friends with out one random that we have.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living here at the Marquee in Orlando! My community is filled with wonderful staff members who are always there to help our their residents. I also enjoy all the amazing events my community throws to try and bring our community closer together!

Reply from The Marquee

The area is nice and the apartment is spacious it feels like home. The application process was easy and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I love my neighbors just really thin walls so you can hear everything.

Reply from The Marquee

My stay here at the marquee has been awesome so far, I look forward to the improvements they will make in the future. Also the marquee goes out of there way to make individuals feel welcomed

Reply from The Marquee

Honestly I have really enjoyed it here and there is always something to do! Since transferring to UCF I couldnt have asked for a better experience to compliment my studies. Thanks guys

Reply from The Marquee

So far so good. Living at the marquee is very convenient for students attending UCF or Valencia.The free shuttle service that stops right infront of the office is amazing. The pool is huge and is cleaned regularly and its a safe community with cameras all over the place

Reply from The Marquee

My experience has been very positive so far, and have enjoyed living here. I don't have any complaints so far, and look forward to the rest of the year here.

Reply from The Marquee

This is an awesome community for new beginners to live in. It great how the Marquee does social events for all the students to get to know eachother. And they ask the opinions of everyone. Couldn't of picked a better place!!

Reply from The Marquee

I appreciate the amenities that are offered here, that other living spaces lack. Especially the updated units. Be nice if there was a marquee in all of Florida.

Reply from The Marquee

I’m having a great time my roommates are awesome! I’m really interested in going to some of the events that are hosted here!! I’m always down for free pizza

Reply from The Marquee

Everyone that has helped me in the leasing office has been really helpful and kind. My room was in good condition when I came and I really have enjoyed living here

Reply from The Marquee

New resident, moved in this fall. Living at the marquee has been good so far haven’t experienced any problems with appliances or visitor parking, good staff

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the marquee has been awesome! I really enjoy the location, staff, amenities, and events! I’ve lived here for two years and will definitely be renewing!

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee apartment complex is very nice the washer and dryer and new so it is a very nice amenity to have in my apartments. only downside is the struggle to have guests go through the parking garage and food delivery.

Reply from The Marquee

Love my apartment, everything was brand new and in great condition, haven’t had any issues since I moved in and very happy living at the Marquee

Reply from The Marquee

I love how friendly all the workers are to the residents. Pools are kept nice and clean. The location is very close to UCF. Lots of fun events are held every month that I enjoy going to.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marquee has been a lot of fun so far! I live in an update apartment and I LOVE it! From brand new appliances to furniture, my living space is beautiful!

Reply from The Marquee

I really enjoy it here. Shuttle and location is second to none and the staff is really nice. Looks very nice on the outside and the inside.

Reply from The Marquee

It's a pretty nice place to live if you want to live across the street from the school. It may have a bad rep from outsiders that have never lived here before but dont knock it till you try it.

Reply from The Marquee

awesome staff and room space! i really enjoy the overall environment and the location is perfect for getting to class! would definitely recommend.