The Marquee was my introduction into student housing and was a great community to be a part of. I enjoyed the many amenities that were available like the movie the indoor movie theater and sana that were available.

Reply from The Marquee

As a first time renter this would be a great recommendation to start off. Great amenities, the service crew is fairly quick on responding and getting the job done is twice as fast.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee has been such an amazing home to me. Amazing staff, great amenities and truly an overall great college experience. With everything included and no hidden fees? You’d be missing out not signing here

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marquee is great, there are events every week, the staff is always super nice, it's close to UCF, and the apartments themselves are great. The only thing I wish they would improve upon is a much better gym and the general cleanliness, which isnt too bad in the first place.

Reply from The Marquee

The people here are amazing and friendly and it’s such a wonderful community. Everyone treats you with respect and is helpful. The distance from UCF is perfect also!

Reply from The Marquee

I have not moved in yet but so far the Marquee staff has been very helpful and has made me look forward to moving into this community. The location is nice and the apartments look good for the price.

Reply from The Marquee

Very cheap rent for what you get!!! Fully furnished and TVs in all rooms. There are 4 different pools so you don't have to worry about finding a places to relax if one is busy.

Reply from The Marquee

the website was simple and easy to navigate. I found everything I needed and it was efficient. I did not have to go down to Orlando to complete anything

Reply from The Marquee

I love my community. My community is located so close to everything I need. One thing i like most about my community is how involved they are with its residents. They offer many fun events that all residents can enjoy.

Reply from The Marquee

Love this place! The staff here are so welcoming and they’re always here to answer any questions and/or deal with any concerns that you may have.

Reply from The Marquee

The community rewards is an awesome thing that the marquee does. Very happy with that place and looking forward to continuing to staying here at the marquee

Reply from The Marquee

the marquee has been very accommodating and helpful to me and my fellow roommates. i got exactly what room i wanted with the exact people im very thankful they went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction.

Reply from The Marquee

Ive had a great experience living here and i love all the amenities like the gym which i use every day and the pool as well. The staff is great too.

Reply from The Marquee

Like the events and location here. Love the perks of pool and gym. However the treadmills always seem to be out of order :(. Staff is generally nice. Staircase could be cleaner. Love the value and price though.

Reply from The Marquee

I have yet to move into The Marquee, but after touring it - I signed my lease right in the leasing office! I knew this was the place I wanted to call home for my freshman year of college. Everything is very modern, and the security is top notch! The pool is a main focal point of the property, and let me tell you... its beautiful! The apartments are very roomy. My friend and I got a 2x2 and are thrilled with the quality and comfort! Thank you, The Marquee!! We love you already!!!

Reply from The Marquee

Such a great place to live in. Many services such as gym, study room, pool, and so much more! I am very thrilled with the location because UCF is close by!

Reply from The Marquee

This is an amazing and fun place to live. The staff is super professional and respectful and fun, always with a smile. They make sure students are entertained!!!

Reply from The Marquee

The apartment has a great location and the maintenance staff is timely and great. The apartments come furnished which is great. Better parking would definitely improve the experience.

Reply from The Marquee

Keeping in mind that it is student housing: maintenance is quick to respond to requests and the rooms are pretty soundproof so you rarely hear your neighbor.

Reply from The Marquee

Good location. Like that they hold events here often. Good be a little cleaner Staff ok here and there. Place is being improved as I can see by renovated apartments.

Reply from The Marquee

They should invest on appliances and the gym should be updated. The people from the leasing offices are great and when an emergency arises they will help out

Reply from The Marquee

It was great. Maintenance was good and always helpful. Packages were easy to get. Had no problems or security issues. There was always plenty of parking as well.

Reply from The Marquee

I have stayed here since I was a freshmen in college and it has been a pleasant experience. I am coming upon my senior year and I am sad to be leaving such a great home!

Reply from The Marquee

Personally, I really love it here. The management team is wonderful and I especially love the many activities and give aways for tenants and yhe maintenance team is pretty fast if something happens

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live. It is very close to campus and the staff is really nice. The residents of the apartment are very friendly and I really enjoy that.