Hallways and other public places inside get cleaned like once a month. I don't think the halls or elevator areas ehave been swept or mopped at all the whole semester.

Reply from The Marquee

It is very Dirty, and making the rent higher than It was is just wrong. Cancelling the rates we used to have to at least 690 for 4/4 even though we paid like 600 changes and damages our economy

Reply from The Marquee

I'd give this place a zero if I could. Saftey is a huge concern. Nothing is followed through by the office, major complaints are not fixed. No reply from emails.

Living here has been such an experience! It's probably the dirtiest place I've ever lived in. You have to call upon head of management to get work orders done. Staff in the office is rude, but I don't blame them for what they put up with. And security here isn't even there half the time and let's anyone through the gate because they don't want to do their job. Overall would not recommend and never coming back

Thus far, the living experience hasn't been all that good. Between the loud music and terrible customer service out of the front office, it's not looking bright. Katie, the GM, is the only positive.

Reply from The Marquee

Constant issue with staff members smoking in front of the Phase 2 office or in the shuttle area. Please be considerate of others. I do not appreciate being a victim of second-hand smoke because employees have a bad habit. Also, the sprinkler system should really be addressed. Every time they are turned on it smells like boiled eggs. Also, the sprinklers are turned at inconvenient times of the day causing me to get when trying to get to my apartment.

Needs better management and cleaning crew and more security cameras. I don't enjoy the parking garage being fuller with people that don't live here and I don't like how unhelpful the staff is.

Internet sucks, i have to physically plug my laptop into the wall. the parking is ridiculous, and it takes *weeks* for mail to get to me. management skates around questions, doesn't answer, and won't take responsibility for their actions.

Place constantly smells like Marijuana. The office is very poorly organized. Security gate was broken for months allowing access into the garage for anybody who wished to come in.

I didn't have air conditioning for the first three months I lived here and nothing was done to fix it. The staff here is pretty nice but obviously they could care less about residents.

My experience has been subpar. I think the Marquee is improving slowly but surely. With time, the marquee will be a really nice place for students to live.

The Marquee has shut down a gym in one building since the spring semester and it has not been reopened. Management also closed the pool areas since Hurricane Irma and still have not reopened them. Residents should be compensated for not being able to use it the amenities included in our lease.

Reply from The Marquee

This place is horrible. The only good thing is my roommates. Noise everywhere. There were 3 armed robberies in the parking garages. Familys live here in the student housing.

I have had a terrible experiences at the marquee. This housing is a scam and I think as a college student we deserve better. There’s been a dead frog in the hallway for 3 weeks. It’s a mess in outside the building. I’m usually embarrassed to bring my family around because of how messy it is. There aren’t enough amenities. The staff is rude. And there is no consideration for the fact the we are literally college students. How isn’t there a rent deferment program. In summer when you know that we have to wait for FAFSA to pay rent. This is just a money hungry complex with the ONLY perk being the distance away from ucf.

Reply from The Marquee

Staff is great! However there are a lot negatives about this place. They will tell you one thing and then they will switch there policy instead of trying to accommodate the residents. Would not re-lease.

Reply from The Marquee

I'm living in the Mercury 300 right now and I hate it. If I could give it zero stars, I would. It's dirty and full of garbage, the management is a bunch of incompetent fools who don't care about their residents, and the maintenance crew is so lazy that they take three days to get off their butts and unclog a toilet. I'm literally counting down the days until I can move out. I'm locked into the lease and I can't find anyone to sublet my room to. The Mercury 3100 is a garbage dump and I regret ever living there.

Reply from The Marquee

My carpet still has not been changed after I have complained about it. Just because it does not look "dirty" to yall does not mean it's not.

Honestly it’s not great here. I wouldn’t recommend living here to any of my friends. The walls are too thin and the security isn’t that great.

Reply from The Marquee

The security at marquee is absent. Needs better security. The halls and stair cases are dirty, filthy and smelly. No one cleans the hallways and residents keep leaving their trash outside.

The apartment can use some help with pest. I know it's nearly an impossible task but it can be done. Roaches are all over my bathroom at night it's really disgusting

Reply from The Marquee

Not so good, it's really dirty. Things are constantly breaking and they don't get fixed on time. I'm always scared the elevator is going to drop me and it's always dirty inside anyways.

It sucks. Don't move here. They don't care about you. This is a stupid place wish I didn't live here. Only lived her because of the two months rent otherwise horrible place

First I couldn’t move in the first week of school, so my roomates could clean so I was homeless. Locks are useless any card can open them F-

Reply from The Marquee

I feel like nothing has been done in my apartment towards pest control. Every week I still find more after I put work orders in. I have put so many in that I’m not happy. On top of that my roommates are messy when it comes to the kicthen and I feel like that’s the main reason they keep coming back.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the marquee isn’t great. I wouldn’t recommend it to any of my friends, and I think it’s way too expensive for what it is. The price should be lowered.