The Marquee
3.89 stars2,451 Reviews

2,451 Reviews

2,451 Reviews

I feel like nothing has been done in my apartment towards pest control. Every week I still find more after I put work orders in. I have put so many in that I’m not happy. On top of that my roommates are messy when it comes to the kicthen and I feel like that’s the main reason they keep coming back.
It is very Dirty, and making the rent higher than It was is just wrong. Cancelling the rates we used to have to at least 690 for 4/4 even though we paid like 600 changes and damages our economy
I'd give this place a zero if I could. Saftey is a huge concern. Nothing is followed through by the office, major complaints are not fixed. No reply from emails.
First I couldn’t move in the first week of school, so my roomates could clean so I was homeless. Locks are useless any card can open them F-
Thus far, the living experience hasn't been all that good. Between the loud music and terrible customer service out of the front office, it's not looking bright. Katie, the GM, is the only positive.
Constant issue with staff members smoking in front of the Phase 2 office or in the shuttle area. Please be considerate of others. I do not appreciate being a victim of second-hand smoke because employees have a bad habit. Also, the sprinkler system should really be addressed. Every time they are turned on it smells like boiled eggs. Also, the sprinklers are turned at inconvenient times of the day causing me to get when trying to get to my apartment.
Needs better management and cleaning crew and more security cameras. I don't enjoy the parking garage being fuller with people that don't live here and I don't like how unhelpful the staff is.
Internet sucks, i have to physically plug my laptop into the wall. the parking is ridiculous, and it takes *weeks* for mail to get to me. management skates around questions, doesn't answer, and won't take responsibility for their actions.
I didn't have air conditioning for the first three months I lived here and nothing was done to fix it. The staff here is pretty nice but obviously they could care less about residents.
Hallways and other public places inside get cleaned like once a month. I don't think the halls or elevator areas ehave been swept or mopped at all the whole semester.