Marquee On move in day our daughters apartment was not cleaned. We had to await cleaning staff on their busiest move in day. The first woman was very nice vacuumed the rugs removed the trash left saying she would be back to mop the floors. 2 young girls came up not knowing what to clean both were indifferent when I pointed out the dirty floors and bathroom. We said we would leave to let them clean. We walked to our car drove from the 4th floor parking level BOTH GIRLS WERE WALKING ACROSS THE PARKING LOT LAUGHING AND TALKING We went back to the room called the office again they said someone would be up. While waiting I moved the couch to start to clean cockroaches scattered. The gentleman came up saw the roaches had the room sprayed then said they would have the official exterminator come on Wednesday. They vowed to have the place cleaned. We went to lunch. When we returned we went into the apartment and the toilet was flooding the bathroom floor was covered in water. The supervisor came back took care of that,,When we left our daughter we were sad and worried. She did not have working cable for almost 2 weeks

Reply from The Marquee

None of the gates or door locks work. The hallways are nasty. Lights don't work in the garage. Elevators are dirty. Huge roaches. My apartment had mold growing under the fridge.

Reply from The Marquee

Unfortunately, I am not too pleased with my experiences at The Marquee. There are many things that need to be changed. There is a lack of consistency in the policies.

My favorite part was all the piles of garbage everywhere in the marquee that no one Ever cleans. No wait it's the incompetent Staff and the fact that Katie Locked my service animal out in the sun on my balcony for 4 hours. Oh, or is it the security who told me I needed to "shut the f up" while walking down the hallway having a normal conversation. I literally tell people who are touring not to move here. Get this place together or it's going down.

The Marquee isn't a great place. While it certainly isn't the worst, and the location is absolutely phenomenal for students of UCF, there are other apartments nearby that offer much better value than the Marquee.

Reply from The Marquee

Didn't receive either of the roommates that I requested and when I call the leasing office (which I've done 6 times now) I am put on hold and when someone picks up they immediately hang up.

Reply from The Marquee

Very Poor security. This is a non smoking complex although the staff walks around smoking. All the computers were stolen from the computer lab while security just walked over, silenced the alarm, then went back to napping. There have been 4-6 cases of residents being mugged inside the complex in the last two months. There was also Human sewage in our tap water. I brought a cup to the manager (Meghan Edwards). She refused to drink it, and just recommended that I get a Brita filter.

Not the best first impression, but if the problems are taken care of (cleaning and otherwise) by the Marquee, I will have no problem living here.

Reply from The Marquee

Okay nothing great the marquee need to fix the other gym and reduce the or ice cause they honestly suck the marquee is an ok ace nothing too special

Reply from The Marquee

Maintenance issues resolved too slow. Very dirty hallways, phase one. Need better security. The staff is friendly but they need more knowledge

My experience at the Marquee isn't very pleasant as there was just an armed robbery last night. My room and bathroom is nice though. The parking garage could use some work

The walls are very thin and you can here the neighbors. One of my roommate is very little loud and very messy, but either way the place is ok.

Reply from The Marquee

Poor maintenance, moldy, poor management of disturbances, lack of security, ruin down apartments, and everything smells like urine. Also issues with the internet are consistent

The Marquee is terrible and doesn't follow instructions, has no idea what they are doing and provide no information to residents. Also, they do not clean rooms before residents move in, and then proceed to stack on the charges.

I'd really rather not live here. Nothing gets fixed in a reasonable amount of time. There's never anyone available in the office m. It's unprofessional!

The hallways are dirty, unable to find parking in the floor I live on. The gate for the garage does not work properly at times. The trash smell travels through the hallways

Reply from The Marquee

My friend got his jaw broken at the Marquee and you guys tried to make it look as though it was just a physical altercation even though it was definitely a robbery.

A/C was broken for the first 4 months I lived here. The attitude of employees is awful and the halls are never cleaned. Picking up a package is even made into a task.

The marque is an okay place. There are minor things that's can be done to improve everyone's experience. There should be better overall cleanliness

Management does poor job of inspection and does not properly deal with appliance issues. Very few incentives to renew the lease. Overall the experience has been very mediocre.

Reply from The Marquee

This place sucks. I mean it could be worse but definitely could be getting more for your money. People get robbed all the time and it's just a sketchy place.

Dirty but it’s passable. Too many fruit flies, garage is dirty, elevator is dirty, hallway is dirty, and the place is overprice. However; it is livable.

Reply from The Marquee

The parking garage is really dangerous. Since there's only speedbumps on one side of the garage in a lot of cases, people will fly around the corners driving on the wrong side of the garage and almost hit me. There's also food all over the garages and it's really gross.

Reply from The Marquee

My experience here has been the worst, but hopefully it's just passing and there'll be better days. The leasing office has nothing but teens