The people here are amazing and friendly and it’s such a wonderful community. Everyone treats you with respect and is helpful. The distance from UCF is perfect also!

Reply from The Marquee

Pretty dope, new refurbished apartments are dope. Community events are dope. At one of them I made a pretty dope dream catcher. There's dope renewing incentives.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee has been such an amazing home to me. Amazing staff, great amenities and truly an overall great college experience. With everything included and no hidden fees? You’d be missing out not signing here

Reply from The Marquee

Great staff and clean facilities. The application process was smooth and they get back to you in a timely manner. I am very impressed so far.

Reply from The Marquee

I toured the Marquee 3 years ago and have lived here since. It is a great environment with a very helpful staff to assist in anything you need. I have truly enjoyed my experience here.

Reply from The Marquee

So far, the marquee has been a great experience for my friends and I. Great service, great staff and great location. Would highly recommend to any incoming students. 10/10

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy the gym, the pools, the staff working at marquee are so nice! They keep the apartment complex fairly clean and the maintenance workers are wonderful and get back quickly with you

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a great place to live. I have plenty of room in my bedroom and closet. The shuttle is also helpful for getting to campus. Maintenance is also reliable.

Reply from The Marquee

I love how friendly all the workers are to the residents. Pools are kept nice and clean. The location is very close to UCF. Lots of fun events are held every month that I enjoy going to.

Reply from The Marquee

Love living here. My roommates are nice and for the price I pay I can’t complain. All utilities included and it’s right across the street from UCF which I love and I can walk to restaurants and bars in the area.

Reply from The Marquee

Heard it's a beautiful place. Very safe. Nice people and close to everything you need. Have a few friends who are going to be living there with me.

Reply from The Marquee

I Am Loving All The Bonus Points. Feels Good To Be Appreciated As A Resident.. Very Happy That Ive Switched To A Better Apartment. I Would Definitely Recommend This Complex To All New College Students

Reply from The Marquee

The tour I was given was very thorough and helpful to making a decision to sign here for the fall. Also, the process for signing a lease here was so easy and the application fee was half the price for other places.

Reply from The Marquee

I think that you guys have made yourself very accessible to your residents and whenever I have had any questions you have always made it very easy for me to understand what to do.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living here everything is so nice and well kept. Don't forget the taco Tuesdays and the gym classes they're amazing ! I love it here !

Reply from The Marquee

Great! I love it already I'm excited to attend Valencia and I'm excited to live in the marquee it's beautiful out there ! I'm ready to get on this journey to success

Reply from The Marquee

It is great for the price and the amenities provided. I would totally recommend to other students in the university of central Florida area.

Reply from The Marquee

Can’t wait till i visit the apartment in august. Hopefully my visit is as a graeat as everyone else says. Love this commjnity reward idea too

Reply from The Marquee

Beautiful place to live, everything has been wonderful. Customer service, living conditions, amenities, view is great from the rooms, love it.

Reply from The Marquee

I haven’t experienced a moment here I didn’t enjoy. The staff are friendly and helpful, and work really hard to get you the answers you need. As it’s conveniently located across from UCF, it makes getting to campus a breeze with the added bonus of having a shuttle. The maintenance team is amazing as they get to requests quickly and fix the issue without any trouble. With all the amenities from the swimming pools, theatre room, gym, and computer lab there’s something for everyone. Although I couldn’t make it to events since I work, they always looked fun and definitely worth a visit if you find the time.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is very convenient neighborhood to access school. I believe they offer fair prices, and great incentives. I’m looking forward to stay at the Marquee.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s been pretty great thanks to my roommates. A little but if a bug problem but not too bad considering its florida. It could be a lot worse.

Reply from The Marquee

So far it's going great no problems! We will see how well it works over the year. New to the apartment and excited for mor wto come! So far it's great

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live, will definitely be renewing the rest of my college years at ucf! The staff is very nice along with the apartments, very nice layout as well.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is extremely underrated. People complain about the same things everywhere else you go, why pay more for it? Every situation I have had, had been handled in a professional manner and I didn't have to wait forever for it to get done. Marquee is making big moves!