Hey marquee thanks ur great!! Elevators should be fixed!! But overall I'm pleased with everything here!! Awesome job on fixing our couches I'm excited about it

Living at the Marquee for the past year has been a wonderful experience thus far. I am very pleased with all the amenities as well as the staff (especially Natalie and Michelle).

Reply from The Marquee

I love living here. I love the fact that keeping my car in the garage keeps it cooler than parking outside, love the computer lab and gym, and I absolutely love the apartment i live in and my roommates are great. Overall an awesome experience

I’m very excited to start living there. The staff is stupid sweet and answers all my dumb questions also the rent price is an amazing deal..

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is a beautiful and exuberant community, very healthy for students and conveniently located. I definitely do not regret moving here

Reply from The Marquee

The best !!! It is really comfortable, spacious. The rooms and bathrooms are perfect and clean. The level or security is great. Most of all it well taken care of on the outside.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is an amazing community filled with many activities for its residents. I have many friends living here, who encouraged me to start living here this upcoming semester. I am very excited!

Reply from The Marquee

Very comfy spacious nice people on the office , when something is wrong they get right on it they have events for people such as thanksgiving dinner which was so good

I was in a really complicated situation and the first place I came to was Marquee. Morgan was so nice to me and so understanding and I guess what I really loved was that she could relate to me and she cared about me like a person rather than another person signing a lease. I signed my lease that same day. The leasing process was easy, the apartments are beautiful and there is just so much to look forward to. I can’t wait to start living here come August!

Reply from The Marquee

I went and toured the community last weekend! I loved the environment and the people that I met! I cannot wait to move in and get to know my neighbors and be a part of such an awesome community!

Reply from The Marquee

Great apartment complex, very friendly staff and maintenance come relatively quick when you need them. A lot of parking in the garages and great amenities.

Reply from The Marquee

Personally, I really love it here. The management team is wonderful and I especially love the many activities and give aways for tenants and yhe maintenance team is pretty fast if something happens

Reply from The Marquee

Nice complex just have to go to the office to get things done. A little cleaning here and there and it's ok. Nice parties every now and the n

I love living here , it’s very peaceful . Plenty of things to see and get into . Mostly I’m surrounded by college students which makes it fun to go out .

Reply from The Marquee

I have stayed here since I was a freshmen in college and it has been a pleasant experience. I am coming upon my senior year and I am sad to be leaving such a great home!

Reply from The Marquee

Starting off at the marquee this year I was a bit skeptical because of Sterlings previous reputation. However, The Marquee has done an outstanding job making us residents feel safe and secure, all while uniting us in an an enjoyable community

I’m so excited to live here. It’s so close to the University and has so many amenities. Like the pool the gym and laundry I’m each room. And it’s so nice insides

Reply from The Marquee

I visited here in late June and it was an amazing view.The rooms here are huge and really nice! I can’t wait to live here! The people here was nice and polite!

Reply from The Marquee

I really enjoy the rooms and the people in the community. Very friendly and it is very convenient since the university is only a couple of minutes.

Reply from The Marquee

I really enjoy living at the marquee. Maintenance is quick, and there are many other conveniences here. I also enjoy how we can pay rent online. The only problem I have ever had is when my key fob stops working.

Reply from The Marquee

great people and great living space. absolutely love it. roomates are not pushy or annoying or weird and the staff are very helpful. would recommend

Reply from The Marquee

Staff is amazing and incredibly caring they do things in a timely manner and they carefully consider our opinions I am disabled and living here has literally changed my life

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee has been very helpful in getting me settled into my new apartment. They were efficient in giving all my keys to me when I arrived. They also provided me with the necessary information that I would need if I had any questions.

Reply from The Marquee

Marquee overall is a nice community. Could be some improvements such as residents having to wait in long lines at night to get in the garage. Other then that, no complaints.

Really cool place to live at really awesome. I like it alot, been here a while its super awesome. Love my apartment. my neighbors are cool and the are is great