The Marquee is a beautiful place to live. My roommates are from the different parta of the world and we are trying to build a home-like environment and be confortable with each other.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s good place to start your university life! UCF is near the Marquee and the home is clear. Staffs of Marquee are all nice!!. I love this place.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is a great place to live. they are super fast with maintenance requests and will fix anything they can in a short period of time.

Reply from The Marquee

Love it! The community is amazing, it has great amenities and the staff is very helpful! I look forward to an amazing school year at the Marquee!

Reply from The Marquee

The four bedroom apartment is good, nice view of the pool, reasonable amount of storage and closet space and a microwave was provided. All that’s left is to enjoy it!

Reply from The Marquee

I love my apartment and my hallway is always quiet and clean. The community has been very enjoyable to live in thus far and I’m looking forward to continuing to live here.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living here. I am so excited for the upgrades as well as amenities and pools and events that are planned every month. Free food and fun! Count me in

Reply from The Marquee

Great roommate matches, quick maintenance requests done, very peaceful environment and cool events to go to. The staff is very friendly and helps answers any questions you may have.

Reply from The Marquee

awesome staff and room space! i really enjoy the overall environment and the location is perfect for getting to class! would definitely recommend.

Reply from The Marquee

Everyone that has helped me in the leasing office has been really helpful and kind. My room was in good condition when I came and I really have enjoyed living here

Reply from The Marquee

I love how friendly all the workers are to the residents. Pools are kept nice and clean. The location is very close to UCF. Lots of fun events are held every month that I enjoy going to.

Reply from The Marquee

It feels really nice living at the Marquee. The community is quite chill and it's pretty cool that they provide grills for us, so we can have barbecues.

Reply from The Marquee

I had loved my space and apartment here. The marquee has a very modern touch and its comfortable as well. I love the pool and recommend college students to lease here due to the abundant anemities provided such as the pool, study rooms, computer lab and gym

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the marquee has been awesome! I really enjoy the location, staff, amenities, and events! I’ve lived here for two years and will definitely be renewing!

Reply from The Marquee

New resident, moved in this fall. Living at the marquee has been good so far haven’t experienced any problems with appliances or visitor parking, good staff

Reply from The Marquee

Great apartment complex to live in! All amenities are included in rent price. Gym, pool, study room with computers etc. Work orders are usually completed quickly.

Reply from The Marquee

No problems at all! There have been some issues that have been corrected quickly, and overall living here has been an affordable, easy, and relaxing experience!

Reply from The Marquee

Absolutely love it here. Great place for anyone new to the area that wants to fe at home with a new family. The floor plans makes it easy to mingle with new roommates.

Reply from The Marquee

I have had a great time living at the marquee! My room is spacious and really clean, and my roommates are very nice. They have a pool area and the clubhouse where they offer free drinks and smoothies sometimes, its great!

Reply from The Marquee

It's been wonderful living here! The move in was easy, the office staff are great, the social media and promotions are great, the parking garages are great, and my apartment is awesome!

Reply from The Marquee

Pretty dope, new refurbished apartments are dope. Community events are dope. At one of them I made a pretty dope dream catcher. There's dope renewing incentives.

Reply from The Marquee

Really loving living here, it’s so convenient and the staff is always so helpful. The events are also a great way to mingle with new people!

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve been here for a total of a month and I love it so far. The staff are amazing and the apartments are beautiful. They care about our safety and make sure that all our needs get handled.

Reply from The Marquee

It has been amazing living here and getting to know my roommates. Love that they have many chances to meet other students living here in order to make friends.

Reply from The Marquee

I love my community here at the Marquee. The place is clean they, they have activities for the residents (gym, pool). They make sure their residents feel like they are in a community by throwing events in the leasing office. The Marquee also give rewards to their resdents like this one.