This apartment is so great I love living here and I can't wait to renew my lease. I live in a 2 bedroom with my best friend and we are planning on renewing our lease.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living at the marquee because the staff is always nice. I do wish they would clean the parking garage a little more and have a bus that goes to Valencia college and Ucf

Reply from The Marquee

Love it.So far I've been living at the marquee for two semesters and I have to say I love it here. The entire management is kind, helpful, and dedicated to providing a great experience to their residents. The community events are engaging and there's constant chances for you to learn something new, win prizes, and make friends.

Reply from The Marquee

Been living here since September 2017, been a fine experience so far. Great amenities and maintenance work, also perfect location right next to the colleges.

Reply from The Marquee

I have enjoyed living at the Marquee. Everything has been good other than the loud parking garages. The pool is really nice and most of the amenities and appliances have worked well.

Reply from The Marquee

I absolutely love living at the Marquee! Great staff and great place. Management is very helpful and is always responsive. I love the size of my bedroom, I have two closets.

Reply from The Marquee

Everyone is very nice and welcoming and helpful in the office - I’ve been there three times to ask about things and every time someone has helped me quickly and painlessly.

Reply from The Marquee

So far my experience here has been great. My roommates and I have become very close over the last few months and everything in the apartment is great. I couldn’t wait to renew my lease.

Reply from The Marquee

The staff in the club house are very helping and want your move-in to be as easy as possible. I am so excited to be a part of the Marquee family! I love thier amenities including 4 resort pools two floor gym and tanning bed!

Reply from The Marquee

All the people are very nice and helpful. They made finding the perfect apartment stress free, and were very knowledgeable. This apartment complex is one of a kind!

Reply from The Marquee

I have stayed here since I was a freshmen in college and it has been a pleasant experience. I am coming upon my senior year and I am sad to be leaving such a great home!

Reply from The Marquee

Love this place! The staff here are so welcoming and they’re always here to answer any questions and/or deal with any concerns that you may have.

Reply from The Marquee

The community rewards is an awesome thing that the marquee does. Very happy with that place and looking forward to continuing to staying here at the marquee

Reply from The Marquee

Love living here. My roommates are nice and for the price I pay I can’t complain. All utilities included and it’s right across the street from UCF which I love and I can walk to restaurants and bars in the area.

Reply from The Marquee

The people here are amazing and friendly and it’s such a wonderful community. Everyone treats you with respect and is helpful. The distance from UCF is perfect also!

Reply from The Marquee

Personally, I really love it here. The management team is wonderful and I especially love the many activities and give aways for tenants and yhe maintenance team is pretty fast if something happens

Reply from The Marquee

I have yet to move into The Marquee, but after touring it - I signed my lease right in the leasing office! I knew this was the place I wanted to call home for my freshman year of college. Everything is very modern, and the security is top notch! The pool is a main focal point of the property, and let me tell you... its beautiful! The apartments are very roomy. My friend and I got a 2x2 and are thrilled with the quality and comfort! Thank you, The Marquee!! We love you already!!!

Reply from The Marquee

Living here has been interesting. It’s a good deal, maintenance is quick and I haven’t noticed any real problems outside of that. No bugs, but be careful of who you have as roommates.

Reply from The Marquee

This is an amazing and fun place to live. The staff is super professional and respectful and fun, always with a smile. They make sure students are entertained!!!

Reply from The Marquee

Very cheap rent for what you get!!! Fully furnished and TVs in all rooms. There are 4 different pools so you don't have to worry about finding a places to relax if one is busy.

Reply from The Marquee

I’m ready to move inn , i love how they remodel my building they have the best workers like no other . I can say I will be renewing because they are awesome

Reply from The Marquee

Nice place to live, mostly quiet so you won’t have to worry about noisy neighbors. I like where my room is place so it have a nice view. I don’t use the amenities much but they are well kept. Convenient place to live near campus

Reply from The Marquee

I love my community. My community is located so close to everything I need. One thing i like most about my community is how involved they are with its residents. They offer many fun events that all residents can enjoy.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee has been such an amazing home to me. Amazing staff, great amenities and truly an overall great college experience. With everything included and no hidden fees? You’d be missing out not signing here

Reply from The Marquee

it's really good here it's really nice here it's really great here it's really beautiful here it's really amazing here no cap it's the greatest