I have not yet moved in but from who I met I’m excited. The atmosphere seems like it’s very fun and secure. I’m most excited about the yoga studio.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee was great ! Everyone was so nice and the property was clean. Apartments where well put together and definately had everything i needed.

Reply from The Marquee

Marquee has improved a lot, the employees are extremely helpful. They have become a lot safer, they clean the hallways more often. All in all great place!

Reply from The Marquee

The apartment space is very nice & comfy. The pool is my favorite spot to just relax. I also have a friend who lives there & we both enjoy our space.

Reply from The Marquee

Although I haven't moved in yet, I can already tell how accommodating and completely and welcoming all of the staff and residents are. I cannot wait to be apart of it.

Reply from The Marquee

Being a resident has provided me with a safe place to live while still having a good proximity to Ucf. I love living here and the perks that the office gives us like walking tacos and pool parties

Reply from The Marquee

Extremely nice staff, and very helpful. It was a delight moving in, no hassle, and quick process through paperwork as well. Happy to be staying at Marquee.

Reply from The Marquee

I have now been a resident for more than a year and I am pleased with the quality of The Marquee. The apartments are nice, spacious, and secure!

Reply from The Marquee

I really enjoyed my stay everyone was nice. The service and staff was the best of the best. They resolved problems at a fast rate. I would recommend to others.

Reply from The Marquee

I have yet to live at The Marquee but I have seen all the posts on Instagram and it looks like a great environment to live in. There are so many events and it looks like so much fun.

Reply from The Marquee

Great experience, very inviting and warm welcome. Everybody is extremely helpful and attentive to anything an everything I have needed thus far

Reply from The Marquee

My experience there was great and I believe that I'm doing to have a great times over there. The rooms are beautiful and the so is the community

Reply from The Marquee

I love living at the marquee, the community is great. The staff is also always kind and helpful in my experiences. I also like the different events throughout the month.

Reply from The Marquee

I have only been living here for less than a month, but I have enjoyed it so far. It is a nice and beautiful community. The apartments are very nice and cozy.

Reply from The Marquee

Ive liked living in The Marquee a lot. In my first semester as a transfer student i decided to live here and have not regret my decision. I would definitely recommend The Marquee to a friend.

Reply from The Marquee

I graduate in a few months and I must truly say I will miss this place once I leave. The convenient location to the Ucf campus makes everything so much easier and the shuttle services eliminates the hassle of finding a parking spot

Reply from The Marquee

I have had a good experience living here at the Marquee, work orders are taken care of in a timely manner and there is always some event being put on at the office!

Reply from The Marquee

Just moved in two weeks ago. Staff is super nice, friendly and helpful. Facilities are well mantained and up to date. Apartments are cozy and spacious.

Reply from The Marquee

I have not moved in yet but I cannot wait because my visit and tour was amazing! I enjoyed the community and the environment. The staff is amazing and so nice!

Reply from The Marquee

Just signed the lease not long ago, loved the tour and everyone who was involved in the process was super friendly and helpful, which really helped to sell me on the complex. They also have a variety of bonuses, such as rewards programs, a gym, and even a tanning salon.

Reply from The Marquee

I would never pick anywhere else to live. The marquee and their staff are truly one of a kind. In addition to that there is never a time to be bored because at least five times a month there is an event.

Reply from The Marquee

Very cool, comfortable and modern apartment community. I love that it makes me feel as if I were home. Also, it has nice and caring staff and neighbors.

Reply from The Marquee

I am moving in during the fall, but from what I’ve seen and experienced, everything is going to be very good. I’m getting a 2x2 with my friends and look forward to living close to campus while having my own apartment.

Reply from The Marquee

From what I have seen in the demo room and the tour, the place looks to be really great. The rooms were very clean and impressive compared to the other apartments I looked at.

Reply from The Marquee

As a resident here at the marquee it has been a great experience. The staff is super nice and helpful and the rooms are perfect. I really enjoy the location since everything is so close. 10/10