Love my apartment, everything was brand new and in great condition, haven’t had any issues since I moved in and very happy living at the Marquee

Reply from The Marquee

I love how friendly all the workers are to the residents. Pools are kept nice and clean. The location is very close to UCF. Lots of fun events are held every month that I enjoy going to.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marquee has been a lot of fun so far! I live in an update apartment and I LOVE it! From brand new appliances to furniture, my living space is beautiful!

Reply from The Marquee

I really enjoy it here. Shuttle and location is second to none and the staff is really nice. Looks very nice on the outside and the inside.

Reply from The Marquee

It's a pretty nice place to live if you want to live across the street from the school. It may have a bad rep from outsiders that have never lived here before but dont knock it till you try it.

Reply from The Marquee

awesome staff and room space! i really enjoy the overall environment and the location is perfect for getting to class! would definitely recommend.

Reply from The Marquee

Really loving living here, it’s so convenient and the staff is always so helpful. The events are also a great way to mingle with new people!

Reply from The Marquee

It has been amazing living here and getting to know my roommates. Love that they have many chances to meet other students living here in order to make friends.

Reply from The Marquee

It feels really nice living at the Marquee. The community is quite chill and it's pretty cool that they provide grills for us, so we can have barbecues.

Reply from The Marquee

I had loved my space and apartment here. The marquee has a very modern touch and its comfortable as well. I love the pool and recommend college students to lease here due to the abundant anemities provided such as the pool, study rooms, computer lab and gym

Reply from The Marquee

As of living for going on 3 weeks now, I would say the environment has been more then warm and welcoming. It makes you feel at home and not feeling like your in a dorm alone. I love the activities that the staff puts together to do with everyone living here. It’s a great way to meet new people that live in the same community place as you.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s not a bad place to live for the price and it’s close to campus.taking the shuttle to class helps me save money on gas . And we have a shuttle that takes you to Publix.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a great place to live! It truly is the best apartment for the price you pay. They have nice rooms, great amenities, and awesome staff who take care of us and make our stay more fun!

Reply from The Marquee

No problems at all! There have been some issues that have been corrected quickly, and overall living here has been an affordable, easy, and relaxing experience!

Reply from The Marquee

So far I’ve had a great experience here! The staff is very helpful, and security responded to a situation I called in within minutes! The overall atmosphere is pretty calm too.

Reply from The Marquee

I have had a great time living at the marquee! My room is spacious and really clean, and my roommates are very nice. They have a pool area and the clubhouse where they offer free drinks and smoothies sometimes, its great!

Reply from The Marquee

It's been wonderful living here! The move in was easy, the office staff are great, the social media and promotions are great, the parking garages are great, and my apartment is awesome!

Reply from The Marquee

Pretty dope, new refurbished apartments are dope. Community events are dope. At one of them I made a pretty dope dream catcher. There's dope renewing incentives.

Reply from The Marquee

very good. Rooms are nice are very spacious for the price comes with good furniture although some of the appliances seem to have not been installed correctly and needed work.

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve been here for a total of a month and I love it so far. The staff are amazing and the apartments are beautiful. They care about our safety and make sure that all our needs get handled.

Reply from The Marquee

My residential experience has been great so far. This is my second year living here and it’s the best choice I’ve made moving here. I love that Marquee does events here to make the residents experience much more fun and enjoyable. Also, I love that it is super close to UCF.

Reply from The Marquee

Absolutely love it here. Great place for anyone new to the area that wants to fe at home with a new family. The floor plans makes it easy to mingle with new roommates.

Reply from The Marquee

Great apartment complex to live in! All amenities are included in rent price. Gym, pool, study room with computers etc. Work orders are usually completed quickly.

Reply from The Marquee

Love it! The community is amazing, it has great amenities and the staff is very helpful! I look forward to an amazing school year at the Marquee!

Reply from The Marquee

I love living here. I am so excited for the upgrades as well as amenities and pools and events that are planned every month. Free food and fun! Count me in