So far the people have been really nice. I like my roommates, we get along really well. And I like that the apartment is close to the uni -R

Reply from The Marquee

Really nice! Has AC and I havr my own Bathroom! The beds are comfortable and the complex looks fancy and friendly! The set up of the appartments structurally are a little out of reach however and the hallways can be confusing, but there's a school shuttle which is convenient for me to get to class!

Reply from The Marquee

Great experience so far! Love the atmosphere and the people including staff- everyone has made it it a smooth move in transition! Can’t wait to see what else is in store

Reply from The Marquee

The marque is very nice as well as the employees. Their helpfulness is so friendly and welcoming I find it so easy to ask a question and navigate the campus.

Reply from The Marquee

i’ve lived in only dorms and on-campus housing for all of my college career so i’m excited for this fresh start. so excited to be living here :)

Reply from The Marquee

I love it here The people in the apartment complex are very friendly everyone likes to have fun I love all of my roommatesIf I would recommend anything else I would tell someone to move here

Reply from The Marquee

What I like about the Marquee is how close it is to the college, and all the features it has to offer. Every Wednesday is free breakfast, and a four pools.

Reply from The Marquee

The area of the apartments are great. The staff have been really great. Has someone who came from out of state with no family in Florida they made me feel right at home. I recommend everyone to check them out. The apartments are really nice inside and out.

Reply from The Marquee

Looking forward to becoming a member of the community. The pool is a beautiful sight to gaze upon each morning opening from the balcony, the kitchen is a great size and the shuttle bus is a nice touch.

Reply from The Marquee

Very high quality rooms with private bathroom. Gated parking for both cars and apartments gives a next level security to the facility. Staff is very friendly as well.

Reply from The Marquee

The rooms are really nice, and the amenities that are offered fit all needs. The security is amazing, I feel completely safe. It’s also super close to everything, so nothings too far away.

Reply from The Marquee

Recomiendo a un 100% Marquee. El staff son muy agradable y siempre ready para ayudarte. Las habitaciones son comodas y espaciosas. Lo mas que me gusta es que el lugar tienen dos gym. Lo unico que deberian mejorar es la limpieza en los pasillos.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s great here. The property is very nice between phase 1 and phase 2. The staff is fantastic, always willing to help and stuff. I also really like the idea of rewards.

Reply from The Marquee

I love the marquee the staff amazing every time I have s problem they solve it any issues are solve immediately nice community great energy amazing people

Reply from The Marquee

Smooth simple process in the leasing office. Carlos was amazing and did not mind my many questions and helped me to understand the process and he gave a great tour!

Reply from The Marquee

I haven’t moved in yet but when I toured the building some of the staff there made us, my roommate and I, very welcomed and like we were home.

Reply from The Marquee

The staff is amazing, be a good resident and you won’t have any problems. Be a bad one and well you will have problems. I wouldn’t leave this place.

Reply from The Marquee

NO utility cap and NO parking fee. Amenities include two gyms, four swimming pools, computer labs with free printers, tanning beds, yoga studios, theater room and a shuttle to and from campus (about every 10 minutes).

Reply from The Marquee

Really great place to live in! It’s near school so you can walk or drive. Traffic is not terrible and it’s close to supermarkets. I would recommend it!

Reply from The Marquee

Love my experience so far everyone here is great especially the office staff. I would defiantly recommend the marquee to my friends and family

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoyed living here at the Marquee, more fun, convenient, relaxing. I go to the pool when Its a sunny day out there. I recommend any college student to find a room here

Reply from The Marquee

It a very nice and quite place to stay in even though I have not move in yet but I visited multiple time and it is amazing. The staff are very helpful

Reply from The Marquee

Awesome property to begin your college experience. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure that your stay at the property is completely comfortable.

Reply from The Marquee

Awesome clean fast maintenance and close proximity to the school. Shuttle is available and the pool is pretty. The staff is nice as well. !!

Reply from The Marquee

It is what I expected. The amenities are amazing and the neighborhood is quiet as well. I also love the fact that it is a gated community, due to the safety and amount of crazy things happening nowadays.