My application process was amazing everyone was so amazing and helpful! 10/10 would recommend. I am moving from out of state and they made everything a easy process

Reply from The Marquee

The new appliances that we received are beautiful and I love it all everything is new and spotless. The only bad thing I would have to say is that the internet needs to be upgraded as well. The internet is really slow at times and needs to be fixed immediately.

Reply from The Marquee

My experience here has been good. It has its up and downs but overall I like the marquee. It’s across from the school and have many activities to do at my apartment

Reply from The Marquee

I love the marquee. it is always clean and the staff is very much friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to another student. i will most likely renew my lease.

Reply from The Marquee

It has been a great experience so far. I have not had any issues whatsoever since I’ve been living here. The location is really convenient and everything is nearby.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is the best option as far as student housing goes! I have lived here for 2 years and I have definitely been pleased so far while being here

Reply from The Marquee

Really comfortable. The community has events at least once a week and has cool ways to get the people together. The utilities also don’t have a cap so that’s also a great plus

Reply from The Marquee

I have had a wonderful time here at the marquee. I’ve been here for about 2 years now and do not want to go anywhere else. The staff are very nice

Reply from The Marquee

Very convenient to campus and I love the events held by the marquee! Painting, bingo, and the mystery events are my top favorites. Definitely recommend!

Reply from The Marquee

I have been living here for almost two years now and I have been very pleased overall with my experience. The staff is super nice and helpful and the location is unbeatable!

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy living at the marquee, the staff are nice & very helpful. They have so much to offer from the gym to the computer room where you can print for free.

Reply from The Marquee

There’s always a welcoming vibe at the Marquee. I’ve going to make two years living here and it’s been such a pleasant experince. I haven’t heard of any other place that goes out of their way to make the residents feel at home but with excitement from events that they host.

Reply from The Marquee

Really enjoy living at the Marquee. So close to UCF campus that you can easily walk in 10 mins. Or even better, the shuttle runs very often making it quick and easy to get to campus.

Reply from The Marquee

The rooms are very nice, you get a private bathroom and kitchen is well-equipped. However, The prices keep going up every year for seemingly no reason except demand but my room is the same as it was when I moved in except I’m paying almost $200 more

Reply from The Marquee

Community is wonderful. Nice and quite. Parking in garages can be a tad annoying not having a space on the floor I live on every time I go to park. Fridge’s freezer is too small for two people’s frozen food.

Reply from The Marquee

It was fantastic, even wothout looking at a room I was sold! Each of the staff were energetic and just amazing. After leasing i told my friend to come check it out and kow we are roomates !!

Reply from The Marquee

The best thing here is its staff, always friendly and responding. The location is good. The building is a bit old, just OK. not so good amenity

Reply from The Marquee

Great community Friendly and safe looking forward to staying another year and overall positive experience and I’m glad I chose the marquee while in college

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a very modern apartment complex specifically focused on student living at a very convenient distance from UCF. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable of many questions posed for them.

Reply from The Marquee

Love the proximity to the UCF campus, which allows me to take the shuttle or part and not have to deal with parking. Having several pools to choose from is really nice, especially if one is more crowded. Also enjoy the resident perks and free giveaways they do on occasion!

Reply from The Marquee

Everything about The Marquee was great! However I had some challenges throughout my stay, but it was fixed in an appropriate manner. Love the different activities and functions they held. I enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Marquee

So far the experience has been a breeze, I move in January 4th and I am super excited. Tylin has been an extreme help being that this is my first apartment and this process has been painless.

Reply from The Marquee

My first year at the Marquee has been great. Love all the activities they have for the residents. Great neighbors and awesome roommates. Don't plan on leaving - already renewed for 2019

Reply from The Marquee

I have greatly enjoyed my time as a Marquee resident. The apartments are big and the rooms are spacious. I love that my apartment kitchen is big enough for everyone to be able to use it simultaneously. Maintenance work completed quickly. Staff is friendly. And the monthly events truly make me feel like an appreciated resident.

Reply from The Marquee

The maintenance is quick to react to issues but some issues aren’t resolved the first time. The leasing staff is there for you. They are amazing and will help you out with whatever you need.