Love living here at the Marquee. Have lived here for two years and have never had any problems. Maintenance is super good about resolving issues fast and constant security around.

Reply from The Marquee

It's a wonderful community, I enjoy living here. It's easy while I'm in school and working. Paying rent is simple task 10/10 would recommend

Reply from The Marquee

It's a good place if you go to school at UCF. Maintenance is the best. Office staff is no good. Decent place. Could be better for price of rent.

Reply from The Marquee

When I went to visit the Marquee I was immediately impressed by the designs and quality of living. It felt like home upon my arrival simply to tour there.

Reply from The Marquee

I think this is a fantastic cominity , everyone is willing to work with us reaidents so well and I feel like the customer service is fantastic !

Reply from The Marquee

The Markque is a very effective and efficient place for students attending classes at the University of Central Florida. There are also many places walking distance away.

Reply from The Marquee

I have not actually moved in yet, but everything seemed great when I took the tour. I did not notice anything that would deter me from moving in.

Reply from The Marquee

My apartment is very nice and the part of the building I am in is quiet. Management seems to respond quickly to issues, which is nice. The hallways could be cleaned more often and they need to revamp the trash system, but aside from that I am enjoying my time here.

Reply from The Marquee

Love it passionately. The marquee is the best place to live ever, it's close to campus and campus life, and the rooms are modern and spacious.

Reply from The Marquee

So far, so good. I have yet to actually have moved into my place yet but everyone has been super helpful and very friendly. As of my current experience I can say, all is well.

Reply from The Marquee

The employees were extremely helpful and friendly. The apartment itself is very nice. A lot of things to do. And I feel very safe throughout the property.

Reply from The Marquee

Always have activities for the residents whether it be mingling or food on the complex or vendors selling food. Staff is very nice and helpful

Reply from The Marquee

I found that the work orders that are put in by residents tend to take quite a long while to be taken care of if taken care of at all actually.

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy living at the marquee. The staff is really nice and they are always ready to help. When I submit a work order, the problem is fixed the next day.

Reply from The Marquee

This community is amazing and everything i can possibly ask for as a college student. The closet is very spacey and the kitchen is fabulous . Also the commute ti school is short which is perfect on saving gas.

Reply from The Marquee

Clean apartment and maintanence works quickly. Management is always available to help when needed. Security is on the site at night plus the video cameras make everyone feel safe

Reply from The Marquee

Pretty good. Maintenance is responding faster, but I feel that the office should be more cooperative with their terms in regards to lease terms .

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy living here! Not much to complain about, the gyms are just super small, and the visitor parking is crappy being on the 7th floor. I enjoy the pools and the complimentary things you offer.

Reply from The Marquee

I love my footprint so much that I don't care which floor I'm on because the room setup is the bomb. Keep it up Marquee :) I want to refer all my friends to come live with you guys!

Reply from The Marquee

You guys are doing great. You always have activies in the club house. Building has been clean for the most part and matience orders get done quick.

Reply from The Marquee

They are great and they actually try and care. They come quick to maintenance requests and they try to keep it clean. I would recommend it to people looking for a place to live

Reply from The Marquee

The apartment itself is good with a convenient location very close to the UCF campus, but I was having some roommate issues. I had to press it a lot with management and give a physical presence, but they are finally taking action which I greatly appreciate! The complex always has little give-aways and activities for residents which is nice :)

Reply from The Marquee

I feel like you guys should renovate kitchen . Also punish people for loitering and clean up the hallways and staircases . It's kind of depressing

Reply from The Marquee

It's a cool place to live. It has all amenities, very near to UCF and Simon's. There are many restaurants, hangout spots and entertainment places near by.

Reply from The Marquee

It's a very comfortable place to live but loud since it's next to the highway. It has convenient buses to ucf. Unfortunately it's kinda pricey to live here, but i am glad i chose this place.