Living here is good, but it could be better. recently there have been a couple robberies that's make it sketchy, but I don't think it should last for long

The staff if doing a wonderful job with the running of the apartments. I have seen a major improvement on the security measures along with the doors and fobs being fixed.

Needs more keypad locks especially on all stairways. They are trying to add guards at the gargages but it's not working and it's just so inconvenient. I never had a problem but they should paint and clean more. College students live here so they should get this place cleaned up more.

I am loving the new setup. Things are much smoother now. I have seen less problems as a whole. The new added security is making me feel much better about being out at night too.

I commend you all on fixing the doors and some of the security problems that were had, however, much improvement still needs to be made. I'm assuming that things will get better with time, hopefully.

This is a great way to get our community involved and familiar with each other and also our surroundings. The Marquee is a great place to live.

I've been pretty happy here so far but the few instances where people have been getting robbed and or threatened are the only downsides of this place

I think the marquee is doing a great job thus far. They are truly making a difference in the little time that they've been here. I am very happy.

I'm having a great experience here at the Marquee! My roommates are clean and tidy and the service & support here is very responsive & helpful!

The apartments are nice :) the hallways and stairs need some cleaning . Maintenance is always super fast , normally same or next day! Never had and probs

Although the apartment itself is nice, the hallways and stairwells are always disgusting. The Internet is really bad almost all the time and maintenance takes a long time to complete work orders.

So far I have seen great improvement. Security has tightened up and the activity of crime and reckless behavior has went down tremendously. So thank you.

Very cheap and nice staff that acts very wuickly to the needs of the people living here. The only downside is the people living here are sometimes not the th best character.

I inside of the apartment is great, I love the unlimited utilities and TV/Internet. The parking garages and the clickers to gain access into the building need to be upgraded though, along with security (cameras in more areas).

My experience at the Marquee has been great! A lot of people have complained about it but I have had an amazing experience. My room was nice and so was the equipment that came with it. The only down side is parking on the 5th floor of the garage and I live on the first floor.

Took away one star for the one piece of __ thats been in the stairwell for 3 months now. Oh and our dishwasher hasn't worked properly for almost 2 years and after 4 different people came to "fix" it

Better than sterling. Communicates with residents more. Handled and upgraded security, that was a plus. The gates have been working decently as well.

The door to parking for the phase one fourth floor is broken. Anyone can walk in. Key fob still doesn't work even after asking why, it won't open the gate.

You are doing better than Sterling so far but I would like to see some improvements in the gym equipment - only one of the treadmills works upstairs and the rest of the equipment is broken.

Please understand Sterling is student housing so of course you will hear noise, see trash etc. But for student housing Sterling is pretty good compared to mostly ALL of the nearby student housing places. I lived here for almost two years the staff has gotten a lot better as well as the maintenance team.

Well right now it has only been about a few weeks since you guys have taken over the property so up to this point I havn't really had a chance to see any improvements yet but I plan on seeing some in the near future.

I have had a ok experience here. It would be nice if I knew more about events or other fun things that is going on around here. The safety can be better.

improvements are being made and changed which is a great thing. i cant wait to see what else the marquee has to offer for my college experience

You pay for what you get. They're trying to fix everything. They have a bad reputation and some people have gotten robbed. Staff is competent.

Since this housing is has changed management I have to say it's getting a lot better. Matanence comes on time never have a problem with the front office staff