It's a nice space but I wish it was cleaner. The amenities have given me some issues, but are overall nice to have. The staff is always helpful.

Reply from The Marquee

All in all everything is fine. If I could somehow get in the room that was suppose to be in it would be great. Besides that there are always a good vibe going around.

Reply from The Marquee

The amenities need updating, the gym needs new equipment and the grills by the pool need new grill tops. Our floor that we put a work order in to fix still hasnt been fixed.

Reply from The Marquee

It is a great and safe community to live in. The staff members are friendly and helpful. The location is great just across the street from UCF.

Reply from The Marquee

Marquee has been doing a great job within the past few mouths. I would hope to see more new and improved things around the building soon though.

Reply from The Marquee

This place is great despite some minor annoyances, other than that it's great and the community does a great job. I absolutely like it here.

Reply from The Marquee

amazing rooms & no caps on electricity staff is helpful & this award thing is amazing also helped me a lot since i moved here i hope you guys continue to be great.

Reply from The Marquee

Amentities are great, especially the gym, pool, and shuttle service. Having no caps on electricity or water is also really convenient. Renewed my lease to live here next year.

Reply from The Marquee

Awesome spot great location to live at for going to school at the university of central Florida. I love everything about this place and it is my home

Reply from The Marquee

I like the amenities and also the sizes of the rooms but maintence needs to be more deligent and so does security. Also office staff is not the friendliest.

Reply from The Marquee

I like the apartments. They are clean and maintenance is quick to respond when I put in a work order. Also I like how they remind me when packages are in the office.

Reply from The Marquee

Love the marquee, super friendly and amenities are dope. maintenance responds quickly and daily cleaning are placed around the complex. lovee

Reply from The Marquee

Love the new management. Young staff that knows what its resident want. The amities are fantastic in a way that Ive never seen before. Attending Full Sail University is great becasuse the property is only 15 min from there and it makes a easy commute,

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a great living environment. The rooms are big enough and the appliances work well. The staff is very helpful when I need assistance.

Reply from The Marquee

The staff is pretty nice . I just wish the phone would be answered more often. I try to call the office often and no one usually answers the phone.

Reply from The Marquee

Hallways and other public places inside get cleaned like once a month. I don't think the halls or elevator areas ehave been swept or mopped at all the whole semester.

Reply from The Marquee

The hallways are dirty, unable to find parking in the floor I live on. The gate for the garage does not work properly at times. The trash smell travels through the hallways

Reply from The Marquee

Phase 1 is completely different from phase 2 when it comes to safety, cleanliness, and overall appearance. Honestly will not renew lease because of this.

Reply from The Marquee

It's been awesome maintence is always on time when asked for and its close to school so that's always a good thing when having early morning classes

Reply from The Marquee

Doing absolutely wonderful. I enjoy every minute I'm here. Everything is so nice looking and everyone is so nice and welcoming. Community rewards makes things better.

Reply from The Marquee

Security is not as secure as I would have thought. Maintenance takes quite a while to respond to request. During walk thorough do they make sure everything works because when I moved in the tv did not work

Reply from The Marquee

I like the rewards program. I think it's so much better to have this for the residents than anything else. It's a good way to get feedback and for us to get rewards

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee provides an excellent gym and overall club house. I feel welcomed on a daily basis, and have since I moved in August. I recommend the marquee

Reply from The Marquee

Very satisfied with the maintenance and staff here. They do a great job responding and making sure everything is taken care of. No complaints!:)

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a good place to live. The parking garage is just super dirty and phase 1 has a problem with sugar ants or something. Don't know if i'll be returning.