So far I have seen improvement since the cross overer with management.. Keep on getting better and The Marquee will be an excellent place to live.

So far so good!!! the security officers are awesome, the events like taco tuesday, and movie night help this place feel a little bit smaller. The staff is amazing!

Previously called Sterling Central, The Marquee is still hands down the best place to live while attending UCF or Valencia! I've lived here for almost two years and recommend living here for any future or current students.

The office staff are always super helpful whenever I need anything. They are willing to go out of their way to help their residents which really means a lot to me and the rest of us living here. Keep up the great work!

My only complaint is the doors to get into the residential areas need either replacing or fixing because they're constantly broken and anyone without a key fob would be able to enter.

I feel as if the responsiveness of the office to broken community features (such as doors, elevators, etc) is not as immediate as it should be. The staff seems more professional than the previous management so hopefully things are turning around.

Over all experience is good. Interior ground could be cleaner and kept up better. For instance, I reported that the Phase 2 gym secure door is broken back in January and it is still not fixed. Also there was going to be garage gate security late at night with someone checking for resident identification. In addition, with the garage entrance gate missing due to needing repair there is easy access for everyone and security is hardly there.

Marquee is pretty straight. The rent isn't too much compared to others. Maintenance comes in within a day or two, if you're lucky they'll come in on the same day.

After taking over Sterling, I find that the Marquee is doing an exceptional job. The customer service Has greatly improved, finding them much more friendly. Overall the experience with the Marquee is great.

The rooms are fairly nice, but security and parking are awful. I do not feel safe living here. Garbage is always piled up in the garbage rooms. Electric doors are typically broken.

The Marquee is a nice affordable student housing. Yes, it needs more maintance here and there and more security. After all, the Marquee is located at a great location close to campus.

Experience has been good and love my apartment and balcony and the view I see at night. Hallways just feel dirty and even when it is mopped it doesn't do the job. Some windows for the stairwells have cracked glass still stuck in the window. It doesn't look or make the place feel good.

Things could be better.. As in fix the broken gates, and house hold appliances, and a safer environment to want to live in.. Overall it's okay

It has gotten better here. So far, with the start of the semester, it appears quieter. I also have noticed the maintenance staff have become quick/ more efficient. I do like most of the changes that have been made. (Like going digital). The only downside is that it still feels kind of dirty here. We need more janitors.

It's cheap for the location and services, but my world revolves around a solid internet connection, and that's not something I get here. So long as there's no school in session, and I'm the only person on the property, my internet is fine.

you are all doing very great super wow much greatness I love it so much. Doing super well. Hope it only continues to get better wow. Can't believe it.

I haven't had any problems since living here. The only thing I would like to change is that all I ever hear is the noise from Alafaya. Sound proof windows or something would be nice. Otherwise best complex to live in. Great price, convenient to anywhere you want to go and everything you need is already here!

It could be better with security but overall it's okay, the stairs in the complex smells like urine, and the elevators in the garage need fixing.

I just think this has been the greatest apt !!! Fun place to live !! Since the name change every thing is much better. It feels like home:)

I like the Marquee! Most of the bad things are not true. There's not another place that is as great. If you have a problem, they'll help and don't have a problem with it.

I like the choice of your new managerial staff, they actually know what they are doing and are helpful in every possible way. I am happy to live here

I've had to live with a psycho roommate who, in the past, has threatened, smashed my window, stolen plenty of my stuff, and vandalized/damaged other things inside the apartment. Management's only solution is slapping on fees to his rent. Management does not care about the safety or the well-being of their residents.

Very nice place major improvement since changing management. Lived here for almost two years now and must say that The Marquee is way better than when it was sterling.

It is nice and cozy sometimes. The crime rate is dreadful and makes me fear the leaving my apartment. The halls sometimes smell terribly. The halls have sticky residue on a regular basis and the stairwells do as well.

It is my second year at Sterling/The Marquee. Living here has gotten progressively worse. I renewed very early last year because I was offered reduced price rates but turns out that people coming in new were getting much cheaper rates than I did for having renewed early. I've never had an issue with the staff, and maintenance has taken care of every problem I've had in a timely manner. The rooms are spacious, and the apartments are comfortable. The hallways and stairs are dirty though and although they're taken care off it's not as often as one may like being that you use and bring guest through those hallways. Security has become a tricky subject here; they hired a security company but most of the time they are sitting in their room, I've never felt unsafe but the robberies lately must be blamed for the lack of cameras, and how easy it is to access the building being that most doors do not lock. As a conclusion, if you are looking for proximity to UCF, comfort, and relative affordability, The Marquee is a good choice, but beware of what you are asked to pay, if it is not much cheaper than the surrounding ones, then you should consider the other complexes. If it's management who's reading this, I encourage you to step up your work to bring out the potential the complex has.