So far I have seen great improvement. Security has tightened up and the activity of crime and reckless behavior has went down tremendously. So thank you.

Very cheap and nice staff that acts very wuickly to the needs of the people living here. The only downside is the people living here are sometimes not the th best character.

I inside of the apartment is great, I love the unlimited utilities and TV/Internet. The parking garages and the clickers to gain access into the building need to be upgraded though, along with security (cameras in more areas).

My experience at the Marquee has been great! A lot of people have complained about it but I have had an amazing experience. My room was nice and so was the equipment that came with it. The only down side is parking on the 5th floor of the garage and I live on the first floor.

Took away one star for the one piece of __ thats been in the stairwell for 3 months now. Oh and our dishwasher hasn't worked properly for almost 2 years and after 4 different people came to "fix" it

To be fair, this score is representative of my time at Sterling when it was under previous management. I've yet to see any difference with the Marquee.

Security is really bad. Do not feel safe. Amenities are horrible. Can not even use them. Only one that is good is the office that we have and the study rooms

Better than sterling. Communicates with residents more. Handled and upgraded security, that was a plus. The gates have been working decently as well.

Security seems very lax, and the hallways/elevators are always dirty. The rooms are very nice, but none of the rules (no pets) are enforced.

The door to parking for the phase one fourth floor is broken. Anyone can walk in. Key fob still doesn't work even after asking why, it won't open the gate.

You are doing better than Sterling so far but I would like to see some improvements in the gym equipment - only one of the treadmills works upstairs and the rest of the equipment is broken.

Please understand Sterling is student housing so of course you will hear noise, see trash etc. But for student housing Sterling is pretty good compared to mostly ALL of the nearby student housing places. I lived here for almost two years the staff has gotten a lot better as well as the maintenance team.

The Marquee fails to be a great place for living. There are too many inconveniences. For instance, the printing lab for Phase II has not worked the whole school year. The scanning and fax machine does not work at either Phase. In addition, theft occurs often in the parking lots. There are, nevertheless, good things about living here. The amenities, such as the pool and the mini theater, are great. I believe that The Marquee might start changing soon, for I am seeing a greater presence of public safety officers.

Unfortunately, I am not too pleased with my experiences at The Marquee. There are many things that need to be changed. There is a lack of consistency in the policies.

Needs a lot of improvement. I would consider staying next year if certain aspects where changed. I see some minor improvements happening already

Overall I am happy with my living experience, although I have some concerns. The main one is safety and the other is the trash smell in the garage.

A/C was broken for the first 4 months I lived here. The attitude of employees is awful and the halls are never cleaned. Picking up a package is even made into a task.

Well right now it has only been about a few weeks since you guys have taken over the property so up to this point I havn't really had a chance to see any improvements yet but I plan on seeing some in the near future.

I have had a ok experience here. It would be nice if I knew more about events or other fun things that is going on around here. The safety can be better.

improvements are being made and changed which is a great thing. i cant wait to see what else the marquee has to offer for my college experience

You pay for what you get. They're trying to fix everything. They have a bad reputation and some people have gotten robbed. Staff is competent.

Since this housing is has changed management I have to say it's getting a lot better. Matanence comes on time never have a problem with the front office staff

Meh very average. Inside apartment is nice, but the internet sucks past 10pm can't even load youtube videos. Outside is dangerous, people have been getting robbed at gunpoint for the past few weeks.

I really like the changes I've been seeing since Sterling became the Marquee. The company is working a lot harder to make this place feel like a community rather than a building.

I'd give this place a zero if I could. Saftey is a huge concern. Nothing is followed through by the office, major complaints are not fixed. No reply from emails.