The Meadows Apartment Homes

3.6

3.6

Richard
I have lived here for 6 years and enjoy it here but im going to be honest the rent goes up every year and you don't see many changes from year to year and now they want to charge for water and sewer also other than that my experience here has been decent the new management company is doing there best to clean up the community but its nit easy
Zachary
Awesome so happy and would recommend the community to anyone it's a great place to live and the staff are excellent ally an Clarissa did a great job helping me move
Samantha
Having a hard time with maintenance and neighbors fighting, yelling, and breaking things at 3am. Also packages are consistently stolen or opened in the mail room and staff does nothing about it.
Brett
The meadows apartments in Chelmsford Massachusetts are exceptional apartments with exceptional staff... I love walking around the park and playing pool in the pool hall!
Michelle
Not very good. You have other residents ruin things for everyone else. You have pet owners who don't clean up after there dogs or even have them on a leash when the office staff is not here.
Lorraine
I have lived here on Sept. 1 for 22 years so I must like it here. The people in the office (Alley and Clarissa) make it a pleasant experience and therefore making me want to stay here.
Cheryl
Would like to see people slow down. A playground for kids instead of a nasty dog park. Hate seeing trash everywhere. People not stealing people's packages which is such a shame people are that low.
Michael
Bug infestation when I moved in and had to move out for a week. Promised blinds since mine are torn up by the former resident bird. Screens are trashed again promised. Nothing. Bugs live on inside. Crazy I can’t open a window in summer. Stained carpets and dust when moved in. They said they cleaned but dead bugs everywhere. Building one seems to be a non stop fight, brawl or party. Needles in the parking lots. Cops raiding buildings. Always there. Drove home two days to a man peeing in the open. Which is normal after 5pm at the meadows. We have people passing out on the lawn. This is the fourth management team in a year so maybe there is hope.
James
Being here for 2 years have made a lot of friends , only wish the maintenance was more on the ball been waiting since we moved in for new screen door and my windows to be fixed ,been promised from maintenance that it would be done but still waiting don't think my rent should have gone up since none of my work orders have been done.
Violeta
The new management is amazing, they take a very good care of this place and all residents. Alli and her team are great, they really listen to our needs and concerns and respond quickly.The maintenance team is also great, Eddie is very friendly and gets the job done.