Not a bad place to live. Wish my apartment was more updated. They have been working on the outside, which looks nice. Love the workout room and the pools. Wish they would do a little more with the dog park.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Office Is very friendly and helpful, people are friendly, clean apartments, maintaince is good . Always fix stuff in a timley maker. Pools and work out room

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Thank you to everyone in the office for always being so helpful, and to the maintenance for timely response and quick and efficient work. I can't stress enough how much I appreciate you guys.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Management is very courteous and the staff from the porter all the way up are professional and very polite. When we have a problem they respond very fast.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Stacey and Britney are very friendly and very helpful. The neighborhood is quiet and kept clean. I love it here! It's close to my job and there are a lot of places nearby. The freeway is also right outside of the complex so commute is a breeze!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The community is quiet and peaceful. The office employees are very helpful and courteous. When I have had a maintenance issue it has been taking care of in a timely manner, and if not just a call to the office gets it expedited quicker.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Very friendly staff. Any issues I have had have been taken care of immediately. Love the location because it's close to everything. Just a nice place to live.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and eager to assist. They attend to any issues within a quick timeframe. I enjoy the community events they have held during holidays.