I have to say its one of the best apartment complexes I have lived in. It's clean it's nice, the people are friendly. And the people in the office are always willing to help you even if they can't solve it for you right at that moment I always get back to you.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Everyone has always been helpful and friendly. I don't give 5 stars because there are always room for improvement. Have really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Enjoying my time here. Great service and very well maintained. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Good location and close to many great food places and shopping.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

We have lived here almost three years. Most maintenance issues handled within 24 hours. However we have had a dead tree out front since we moved in that we are told the Landscaper is supposed to be handling. Looking more dangerous after each rain storm. Broken limbs are constantly in grass.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

My first experience at living in an apartment. It’s been great. Location is what sold me, but I’m happy here. It’s quiet, safe and people are friendly.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

This community is so amazing. I felt at home the moment I walked in the office. Hands down, this is the best place ever to live. I can't imagine being somewhere else.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Everything has been great so far! I’ve had more maintenance issues here than any of my other apartments, but the maintenance department always comes to fix said problem(s) usually the same day, and they are nice when they do. I never have to worry about living with something that isn’t working, which is awesome!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I just moved over in this apartement and I really love how the apartment looks all the way green and had really good swimming pool and gym and then everything's look so perfect I just love it and I love how the people in leasing office talk nicely with everyone.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I just moved in..this is the best apartment so far..I feel so good ..trees and greenery everywhere....very clean and ideal surrounding....very standard...Feels like home finally....I made the best decision and specially all thanks to my husband and my sister who convinced me to move here and the member of the leasing office are very humble and helpful...I feel so great finally

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

First day here, staff was friendly and helpful. Area was clean and apartment was wonderful. I am truly loving my new home. Especially with all the trees around me.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Its very nice. Everyone is friendly. The place is always kept clean. And irs in the perfect location. Beautiful pool. And love the fact that it's so pretty friendly

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Helpful, friendly staff that took the stress out of finding a new apartment. Great location near the freeway, shopping and good restaurants.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The apartments are in an excellent location. Very convenient to Dallas, Ft. Worth and Arlington.They were the least expensive apartment in the area, which made it tolerable to live here.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I'm enjoying my stay. I really like the view from my windows. Its quiet too, I like that. The landscape and the trees makes this establishment more inviting.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far so good! Very quite, parking is not difficult to find, and the staff have been very helpful. I enjoy the restaurants and entertainment around here and I will continue to do say. Must say I've chosen a great place to call home.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The try and interact with residents but do not keep the property/tenants held to the same fair standards. Examples- number of people living in an apartment, trash or items on balcony, dog types, etc.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Apartment is Decent. Cozy and homey. Been a lot of strange people banging on doors and walking around the parking lot at night. Makes feel uneasy.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I love my neighbors no problems. The office is great the lady’s have always made things easy. The service people are also very nice and friendly!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Very prompt on request, property if very quiet and clean. Love the office staff and the maintenance is very prompt. I have enjoyed living here

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

It’s very quit, neighbors are very nice and cool. I don’t have to worry about a parking spot. I feel pretty safe leaving here and close to grocery’s store , instead of driving far for some simple items.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I have moved here from irving and my apartment is facing trees out there close to tennis court and its so peaceful environment, just started living here and I am enjoying my stay.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Things over all aren't too bad here. I must admit a maintenance crew is spot on when you put in a request it is handled quickly kudos for that. However there have been some other issues involving the rain runoff covering the drainage system. That seems to be a continuing issue. The staff is always been very friendly very professional

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

When a water incident occured, there was a quick response and fix. Good Staff in front office that provides good service for any questions you may have. A good community and well upkeep.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Very satisfied and all staff was great. Everyone was very professional and helpful. They helped with all of my questions due to my lack of apartment knowledge

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Best apartments ever! The community is extremely friendly and the staff and maintenance are awesome ! Close to everything and a lot of things to do!