Things over all aren't too bad here. I must admit a maintenance crew is spot on when you put in a request it is handled quickly kudos for that. However there have been some other issues involving the rain runoff covering the drainage system. That seems to be a continuing issue. The staff is always been very friendly very professional

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

When a water incident occured, there was a quick response and fix. Good Staff in front office that provides good service for any questions you may have. A good community and well upkeep.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Very satisfied and all staff was great. Everyone was very professional and helpful. They helped with all of my questions due to my lack of apartment knowledge

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Best apartments ever! The community is extremely friendly and the staff and maintenance are awesome ! Close to everything and a lot of things to do!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Its been an amazing experience so far! Everyone has been very helpful with the whole process we recently just moved in 2 weeks ago and love our unit and the view

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

It’s been great I’ve had no problems it is quiet. If you need anything fixed they right out and do it for you the front office lady’s are super nice and helpful

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I've been residing at this apartment complex for two years now and can say the I've enjoyed living here. Library and Boys Ranch are closed by and area is great.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I had an okay experience when trying to contact the office via phone but once I made a physical appearance I received good customer service and the application process was very simple.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far great! Staff is always nice. The place is clean and well kept. We are happy to have chosen this community. It’s close to the park and the library is within walking distance.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Been here going into my 3rd year,the office staff is one of the best I've ever experinced.quiet place to live.and always ready to help with any problems I have.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Very nice apartments and everyone in the office is super friendly. Been here for almost 2 years and haven't had any problems with bugs or anyone.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The apartment and area is really nice, but they won't fix our hot water. Would be 5 if I had a hot shower to start my day. So until it gets fixed I'd say 2.5. I'm starting my day off miserable everyday.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

It’s a lovely community to live in and everyone is friendly. The office staff is nice and very helpful with everything that you may need or want help with

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

My fiancé and I have been here for 4+ months and have looooved it! Location is awesome and our neighbor experience is too. Maintenance keeps up with everything and are always keeping up with the buildings. Also can’t wait for pool season :) Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Office staff is helpful and courteous. So far I’m loving my new apartment. My only complaint at this point is that one of my neighbors had a habit of smoking in the bathroom, and the it filters onto my bathroom as well. It’s frustrating for my towel - and the clothes hanging in a nearby closet - to always smell like cigarette smoke.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I juat moved in. My first week, but so far everything has been great. The staff in the front office is nice and helpful. No complaints, and I hope it stays that way for me!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I think this apartment is great. I think this place is very good and worth the money... I hope they keep the cost down so that it stays with in normal range.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far my experience has been great. Friendly staff who have answered all of my questions. All of my neighbors have been welcoming. Neighbors are not loud.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far everything is great. I love the area and the fact that is clean. The area is safe and close to my job. It's going very smooth and I love it

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Staff are always gracious and very prompt in replying to requests Im a new resident and I very happy with the moving experience thus far I made a very good choice

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I absolutely love the community!! Its very quiet and safe which is a plus. Neighbors are respectful to one another other than some walking their dogs and letting them poop everywhere!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Everyone is really friendly. And the community is veri nice and in a great location. Your pretty much close to anything. They keep the property very clean

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I love how safe and quiet it is here but I do wish that there was a playground on site where the kids could play. I love how close everything is here. The freeway is a quick access from my apartment.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Complaints about neighbors but overall,a great place to start off. Plenty of dog parks with accommodating trash receptacles. On site laundry as well as washer and dryer connections. Not to mention covered and un-covered parking with clear designations.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far my experience here has been amazing. Maintenance comes right away when you need them, the complex is pretty clean and quiet. The office staff are super friendly.