So far so decent... i mean most things when I moved in weren't done and I had to put several maintenance orders and still in the process. But the staff in the office are nice and helpful.

Reply from The Meridian

Just moved in so far so good. Thank for Tonie and all her help during the application process. I look forward to having a positive experience here.

Reply from The Meridian

I love that It’s very quiet. Although Outside the apartment could be improved like. Dogs need a dog park, because owners leave there feces behind in the hallways and it need more rocks

Reply from The Meridian

Great roommates, great staff! Love that they are pet friendly and make sure the residents are ok. Look forward to staying here a while! Very calm place as well.

Reply from The Meridian

Although I loved the apartment, it was an older building so I dealt with a lot of issues from it just being an old building. The one positive is that this is the best management I’ve had since I was a resident 3 years ago

Reply from The Meridian

I really enjoy living here. It is nice, anytime anything is broken it is fixed quickly. The front office people are nice and helpful and I find it convenient that they have a computer lab and a gym .

Reply from The Meridian

I am from Kentucky and decided to move here last here to get a different experience. This place has gave me a lot of opportunities. Its close to a lot of places especially FSU, which is exactly what I was looking for!

Reply from The Meridian

The apartment complex is alright I guess maybe I’d you get a renovated unit but Zarinah is an amazing housing agent and will get you right. Love her.

Reply from The Meridian

The staff is really friendly! All of them, specially Zarinah, who always goes out of her way to make things happen. I love that they listen to us and take our ideas. We have had some problems with some appliances but they are always quick to fix it.

Reply from The Meridian

the employee name Zarinah, she made it worth living in the meridian for the most part. Great customer care and service when I needed help.

Reply from The Meridian

Everything has been great just a little of negatives would be that maintenance takes forever to complete an order. When you have a problem they are there to help

Reply from The Meridian

Since I’ve been here Zarinah Washington has helped me. I have had allot of issues and she had fixed every issue of mine. She had made The Meridian feel like home. Her customer service has been incredible. If you tour come see her.

Reply from The Meridian

The apartmentis very nice. But too many false information and maintenance take too long to do any service request. Utility is way higher than expected.

Reply from The Meridian

Nice place and clean, I’m extremely happy with the customer service. Zarinah has been more than helpful. The amenities are always kept nice and clean and up to date as well

Reply from The Meridian

Apartment hasn’t been touched since last tenant, and no one is doing anything to fix it. There’s even mold in the kitchen and the office has known about it for a week and has still done nothing. Still have no idea when I will move in. I like my neighbor though, she’s a friend of a friend.

Reply from The Meridian

Love being here it’s awesome experience for me if I had choice to move or renew. I would renew my lease and recommend everyone that looking come here

Reply from The Meridian

I love the location, being so close to Doak Campbell is amazing, i cant wait for gamedays. The roommate matching was not done very well but it is student housing.

Reply from The Meridian

The roaches aren't great. The dryer is finicky. The kitchen is small. The amenities are lovely and the place is pretty big. Otherwise, it's a place to live!

Reply from The Meridian

Community is great and move in was easy. Besides a couple maintenance issues, everything else has been great so far. Everyone at move in was super sweet and made moving in super quick.

Reply from The Meridian

The rooms provide me with more than enough space. It is very quiet and peaceful. Maintenance is a bit slow I still need them to fix a door and a window, but other than that I have no complaints.

Reply from The Meridian

I love the apartment, my only issue is that the floors in my room are stained. But other than that it was clean and beautiful when we moved in and the location is perfect.

Reply from The Meridian

Staff friendly and will try and get the job done. The pet owners are inconsiderate so the grounds is flooded with dog 💩. Parking is impossible! And when it rains it can be hard to safety navigate to your door. Best to get a premium, my standard is dated! Like the amenities offered in the office!

Living here is fine. Sometimes maintenance can be an issue if you need things fixed ASAP and correctly. Overall, it’s a quiet nice place to live.

The rooms are big and really nice, but i really didn’t like the way the rooms were first presented to me and my roommates because of all the bugs and how dirty everything was... it took a lot of man power to get it how I wanted it to be

We needed new appliances but overall everyone has been very helpful! We got everything fixed pretty quickly and they seemed to be very on top of making sure that we have the best living experience!