So far so decent... i mean most things when I moved in weren't done and I had to put several maintenance orders and still in the process. But the staff in the office are nice and helpful.

Reply from The Meridian

Just moved in so far so good. Thank for Tonie and all her help during the application process. I look forward to having a positive experience here.

Reply from The Meridian

I love that It’s very quiet. Although Outside the apartment could be improved like. Dogs need a dog park, because owners leave there feces behind in the hallways and it need more rocks

Reply from The Meridian

Great roommates, great staff! Love that they are pet friendly and make sure the residents are ok. Look forward to staying here a while! Very calm place as well.

Reply from The Meridian

Although I loved the apartment, it was an older building so I dealt with a lot of issues from it just being an old building. The one positive is that this is the best management I’ve had since I was a resident 3 years ago

Reply from The Meridian

I really enjoy living here. It is nice, anytime anything is broken it is fixed quickly. The front office people are nice and helpful and I find it convenient that they have a computer lab and a gym .

Reply from The Meridian

I am from Kentucky and decided to move here last here to get a different experience. This place has gave me a lot of opportunities. Its close to a lot of places especially FSU, which is exactly what I was looking for!

Reply from The Meridian

The apartment complex is alright I guess maybe I’d you get a renovated unit but Zarinah is an amazing housing agent and will get you right. Love her.

Reply from The Meridian

The staff is really friendly! All of them, specially Zarinah, who always goes out of her way to make things happen. I love that they listen to us and take our ideas. We have had some problems with some appliances but they are always quick to fix it.

Reply from The Meridian

the employee name Zarinah, she made it worth living in the meridian for the most part. Great customer care and service when I needed help.

Everything has been great just a little of negatives would be that maintenance takes forever to complete an order. When you have a problem they are there to help

Since I’ve been here Zarinah Washington has helped me. I have had allot of issues and she had fixed every issue of mine. She had made The Meridian feel like home. Her customer service has been incredible. If you tour come see her.