So far living at the meridian has been a good experience. I have enjoyed at and so far have been comfortable with the arrangements. Coming from a dorm it is definitely a LOT better.

Reply from The Meridian

Pretty good location, everything is nearby and close to FSU. Nice amenities, although the pool is under construction. Spacious gym and apartments. Tranquil neighborhood.

Reply from The Meridian

I tho k it is a great place to live but the management is not good neither the maintenance. I have been asking for some things to be fixed since I got my apt and they haven’t done anything about it

The conditions & location are decent I like the seclusion. My neighbors & I get along great & the complex is way more pet friendly than i expected & for that i'm greatful.

Definitely a nice place to live; however, has its downsides when you need something fixed. Which is almost always. The people are really nice, but look at your unit you’re signing for before you sign.

I am 38 years old and this is the worst experience I've ever had live in an apartment. I've been here problems for months and they never fix the things that were wrong with my apartment when I moved in. that wasn't even a door on my room when I moved in the apartment was filthy we had to clean it ourselves. But yet they keep sending me emails to resign my lease when they haven't done anything they were supposed to do. I tell everybody I know to stay as far away from this place as possible

It's my second year living here in a different room under a different management company and I am not liking it one bit. After transferring rooms I realize how lucky I had it last term. The relatively new "park n pay" is utter bullshit, it took two months past the expected date to receive my referral bonus, and promises made by management when we moved in never were fulfilled. There's a reason this place is so inexpensive and it makes sense after dealing with the issues my apartment has been having and other issues residents are experiencing. My roommates and I are in agreement that signing here was a mistake.

Overall the complex is cool, it’s low key and not too crowded. We need to get the pool fixed before the spring though bc we trying to turn that bih up

It’s alright but I have been displeased with many things. I put in a complaint about my refrigerator and they came and said they fixed the inside door but no cap it’s been worse since they said they fixed it. So..

The apartments are beautiful which is a big reason why I chose to live at the meridian. The staff on the other hand is horrendous, they are extremely unprofessional and very rude. They always seem to have an excuse whenever something goes wrong.

The Meridian is slow on maintenance. also the bugs are bad here also the community is dirty. there is dog poop on the stairs and no one cleans it up

I like the price of the units. However, the feces on the stair is a real problem that needs to be addressed, along with the roach problem in the units. Spray more for bugs and make it known that feces on the stairs will not be tolerated.

I asked several times before I moved in to see my unit and I was told no because I have a roommate and to base my unit off the floor plan. I asked for the bigger room in the floor plan with the walk in closet. They moved me into a 9x10 super small unit with no walk in closet. When I went to the office upset I was told there was nothing I could do but find someone to sublease or move into the trap unit that they put me in. The staff in the office is very rude and unwelcoming. No one smiles or seems to care about the concerns of “residents” I asked for the dimensions of the floor plan and was told they don’t have them and the manager Laughed. I’m used to being in very spacious rooms. So I chose this unit because I’ve been in a friends room that lives out here and it’s just like the floor plan.Ive already ordered furniture that WONT FIT IN THIS BOX SIZED ROOM and I am being forced to stay somewhere that is not what I paid for. Walking into the unit it smelled like mildew and the room Hadn’t been swept or mopped at all. I would not recommend living here. Still trying to find someone to sublease this dump.

Good living. Everything is great anday I haven't really had any problems. The community is good and easy to get around. Itso a good place to stay.

Wonderful location! Within two miles on Florida State University, it's the perfect distance to bike to school. Plus The Meridian has a pool and plenty of parking!

The apartment community is fairly quiet for the most part, would definitely recommend. Maintenance may take a little while to get to your complaint but they get it done and are friendly

It hasn't been the greatest but accommodations and compensation has been reasonable. I have had trust issues with my room mate because of traffic therefore, I have been living outside of my apartment for the past 2 weeks. I did not know I was getting a room mate and this is after being switched over for not being placed in the proper unit. However the meridian has tried there best to keep me there.

For the most part, very good. Easy-going staff, respectable and accommodating, and professional. However, there had persisted some issues with AC and getting a front door key, with both issues being resolved eventually, but after some significant time had passed. Besides the early missteps, I have enjoyed my time thus far.

it wasn't easy to find a place that was willing to let me sign a short term lease. The place is pretty decent and fairly close to campus. So far so good.

All in all not too bad. Had a couple complications but got fixed after within due time. We had a leak but when brought it to the front offices attention they fixed the issue

Reply from The Meridian

No social events to get residents together to make it more comfortable. Need some events that will give the residents a chance to meet other residents

Reply from The Meridian

Move in was awful and stressful. Room wasnt finished and in bad condition. My mom and I scrubbed the entire apartment clean. No major problems since, but it wasnt fun to deal with.

Nice place, slow maintenance. I've been waiting on hot water in my shower for about a month now, which is RIDICULOUS. Otherwise the apartments are cool.

Everytime I submit a request for something to get checked or fixed, its ignored, but its cheap so not surprising. But overall the conditions could be worse I suppose.

The Meridian has a nice location and the apartments are spacious. They were in a bad condition when we moved in though: dirty (especially the bathroom and the carpetfloor) with broken furniture inside and several broken things (dishwasher, toilet seat, towel rack...). Maintenance took care of the small things rather quickly, the dishwasher however, was broken for a month before it was exchanged. The Management company, however, had some problems providing the promised furniture, I had to live without any furniture except a bed for a month, which was really uncomfortable. In total, if you rent unfurnished, you get what you pay for (the rent is nicely low compared to others) but renting furnished takes up a lot of energy and time.