My experience here at the The Meridian has been pretty good. Ive had little to no problems coming from the management side and anytime I do they always work with me to get the situation resolved. It’s a pretty great price for student housing considering what you get, just make sure that your honest in roommate matching because things get serious with two people who don’t live the same way.

Dirty when moved in . 3 different managements in 1 year . Maintenance horrible. Work Orders never get answered . Rent is high not a good experience

My experience hasn’t been too bad. The worst things I can say is I wish when I moved in I was given a personality test, me and my roommates couldn’t have been more opposite. Living on the first floor has been tough because some people let there dogs poop wherever the poop falls.. side walks.. stairs.. the street.. literally anywhere even though Management has provided doogy poo bags... Aside from MINOR resident related issues. I haven’t had any problems with management.

I like it here. It's affordable and generally clean. Management is nice and the furnishings they provide are comfortable and sturdy. Overall, it's worth every penny.

great so just be Jaime shudder eggs hash is KSU hand shush hdhd Judd JD d I did if I hahahahaha us. Jane his bdb Judd kid ush b-ball hush pall didn’t

I have enjoyed my experience here at the Meridian. Quiet neighborhood and great staff! Communication here at the property has also always been sublime.

Great area and pet friendly. Relatively close to FSU campus and even without a car buses take you there in 10 minutes. Management is always friendly and willing to help.

Have had great experience since staying here. Very nice staff in the office. Maintenance is timely. Never any noise. Overall I would say very good.

I’ve only lived here since February. Maintaince always takes forever and parking is terrible but the apartments themselves are pretty okay. Very pet friendly!

We’ve had issues with our dryer and have made numerous complaints but gave up when we we were not helped. The gym and ping pong table in the leasing office are great. The staff has always been helpful.

Residents let there pets poop everywhere and didn't pick it up made the apartment complex look worst and staff was slow on responding to maintenance request

Quiet and stable, which what I prefer in an apartment community. Would like speedier maintenance services, especially during the holiday season when things seem to break all the time

It’s greats and kdkdndbude did ends end d she did end the rest the e end s she s when ash’s d did dbch he. Rush c. Dioxide. Jjfdn. Jjcnd bcucjv cnf

The apartment does the job but is just that. Its not super nice but you get what younpay for. Good price for a good apartment. Changes management every week.

This is a very nice apartment complex. The Meridian is close to my university, FSU, as well as FAMU. This complex is the perfect place for college students looking to enjoy the next 4 years!